E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 1/7/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! It has a very black color that lasts all day without fading, even on my very oily eyelids. The product is very liquidy, but it doesn't effect the pigmentation in any way as long as you don't use too much. It does not dry quickly, so I suggest curling your eyelashes before using this eyeliner or much later after, because otherwise the eyeliner will wipe off on your eyelash curler. The product packaging MAY be difficult for some people to control. What I do to make sure my lines are even and look good is I first go over my eyelid with a gel, pencil, or felt tip liquid eyeliner for a base for my lines. Then, I fill them in with this product and it looks great! This has no smell, good or otherwise. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a highly pigmented and cheap liquid eyeliner option.

on 1/6/2015 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I think it depends on your personal pref. concerning whether or not you like this eyeliner. I petsonally love it because the color isnt too dramatic and the brush is thin enough to be super percise. It doesnt last that long if you rub your eye or something, but it lasts a pretty darn good amount through the day. Anyways i really like it so! 😍💕👌

on 1/5/2015 4:38:00 AM

My teenage daughter loves this product and left one at home when she went off to college. She manages to get a dramatic cat eye with it. My experience is not so successful. The brush and very runny formula make it hard to control the liner. Getting my eyes to match with a subtle line appropriate to a middle aged bureaucrat was tough. It also stung a bit, but the sensation faded quickly. Finally, it was not very long lasting , but my eyelids are oily and very few products perform adequately.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The best drugstore liquid eyeliner I have found. I LOVE the brush and packaging, it makes it easy to apply. I have it in Black, and am pretty happy with it. Only complaint is the formula, the color is great but late in the day I find it to come off in small chunks, which is quite annoying. I don't know if this was just the one I got, but it doesn't stay on very well(I found putting black eyeshadow over it greatly helps this problem). Overall it's a good liquid liner, especially for me because I don't have a lot of experience with liquid liner. Would reccomend for beginners.

on 12/27/2014 8:41:00 AM

I recently picked up this eyeliner at my local Kmart and do not regret buying it. I was surprised by the price because for me it could be worth a lot more. The brush is good and the formula of the product is great. It applies on great and has a glowing kind of effect. Definitely would buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hate it, it's so watery and glossy. The brush sucks and is kind of flimsy, the price wasn't bad but I'd rather spend $18 on my holy grail liner.

on 12/12/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I found the pigmentation to be good and shows up well even over eyeshadow. The brush is very thin so if you have a shaky hand its noticeable but it makes for the perfect cat eye flick. I absoloutely adore this eyeliner because its lets you make a thin line line unlike many liquid eyeliners that go on thick. I have been an elf fan for awhile due to the fact that you can get several good pieces for your makeup kit without spending a fortune. This did not dissapoint me.

on 12/6/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm your average, poor, student. So although $3 is considered not much in the world of makeup, $3 could get me a sweet, sweet taco in the world of uni.

I spent $3 on this stuff and there isn't a day I live without regretting it. This stuff is awful, the formula looks like it's been diluted with water. Drawing a line sometimes leaves like a mid-line trail of watery stuff which is a few shades lighter than the actual eyeliner. It also takes a good 10 minutes to actually dry (during which time if you blink, congratulations! you have magically duplicated a killer replica of your wing into your upper eyelid).

Have this product on and forget for 0.4 seconds and rub your eye a little? TRAIL OF FLAKES AND SADNESS ON YOUR FACE.

I want my $3 back.

On the bright side, I've used this to do some decorative title pieces on school work.

on 11/27/2014 11:03:00 AM

this definetly is a no no..so the applicator is like a lot of liquid liners the flimsy tip which is not my liking cuz I like felt tip pens, but this stuff is WAY to WATERY! it seriously got in my eye and turned it black I had to ruin the rest of my makeup and flush water In my eyes the pigmentation isn't anything great ither, glad it was 1.00 I tossed it into the trash..sorry e.l.f I love a lot from you, but not this.

on 11/26/2014 7:51:00 PM

I'm wondering if I bought a defective one.

This went on SOOOO watery. It reminded me of a little kid's watercolor set. It had absolutely no pigmentation. And even when I went over the line several times, it still wasn't black enough.

Good thing it was only $1.

I usually love ELF products, but this wasn't a winner.