October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by madformascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great eyeliner, especially for the price. I had used liquid eyeliners in the past, and they usually dried and flaked way too easily. This eyeliner never does that.

I find it can come off a bit sheer when applied onto the bare lid. However, with a bit of primer, powder, or even foundation (just something!) on the lid, it glides on so incredibly smooth. I love the brush for precise thin or thick lines. It is especially ideal for creating the perfect wing for your eye. I have purchased this eyeliner every single time it runs out and it's amazing.

With daily use, I can get about 4 months of use from this eyeliner. It never smudges or interferes with my makeup throughout the day. Overall, great buy and will continue to repurchase because of the incredible price and quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I think this is one of the best liquid eyeliner. it dries fast and its easy to apply. its not runny and works very well and its very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by melxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing eyeliner and for only $1, you seriously can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE eyeliner! It's truly perfect - goes on flawlessly, perfect brush, and the price - OUTSTANDING! It beats all eyeliners out there, and I've tried them all to learn how to apply eyeliner perfectly. No other product has left me with that, "Wow! My eyeliner looks amazing today!" Enter E.L.F. and I've learned how to excel at applying my eyeliner - even the cat eye, which seemed impossible pre-E.L.F.

It's $1. You can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My very first liquid liner, and I love it, love it, love it.
I would have never purchase purchased it, but since it came in a set, decided to try it just once. What a great product!
I cannot use mascara, as my eyes are too sensitive and I never found mascara that did not sting or burn. So, I gave up trying. The only method that kind of worked instead of mascara was suggested by Goss on YouTube - using cream liner on lash curler. At least that did not burn my eyes, but the overall results were just ok. So, most of the time I don't bother doing it.
Now that I discovered elf little gem, I use only this liner. I prefer it in brown, as it is still dark, but the look is much softer and more natural. On my oily lids this liner dries surprisingly quickly, even without any primer. And it stays all day, 20+ hours.
The applicator is very easy to use, it creates a very thin line, so I can easily draw a line very close to my eyelashes. This gives me an "almost mascara" look, yet does not irritate or water my sensitive eyes.
For a more dramatic evening look, I just draw another line slightly higher, to make a thicker line, and it looks beautiful.
Very pleased with elf liner, and at this unbeatable prices, will buy it again and again....And again. Try it, you might be pleasantly surprised and it's a small price to pay

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by MissMoorman

This is probably my favorite liquid liner I've ever used. It is SOOO black and stays black all day without drying to a dark blue or wiping away like a lot of other liquid liners do. The wand isn't great but it's usable in a pinch. I'd recommend a brush for this product though. I have never had it dry out and for the price it is outstanding!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by babyro0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been purchasing this eyeliner on and off at my local Walmart and online at elf's website for 3ish years now. I have a love hate relation ship with it.

I love doing a very dramatic cat liner look, I absolutely despise the wand that comes with it, though, others may like it and have even compared it to high end brands (its really not). The color is a true black color and I would compare it to my Stila Black Liquid eyeliner, the color does last equally as long as my Stila brand eyeliners. The wand is flimsy, and the "hairs" will separate over time, the eyeliner also dries out in the container and I find myself picking up a new one every 2-3 weeks.

I like to apply my eyeliner with a angled brush instead of the applicator. I usually just take my brush and swipe it over the applicator to get color. If you try to draw a normal cat eye with the liner, make sure you're doing it thin before you even try. If you go over the eyeliner more than once to fill in empty spots, or to tight line, the line you just applied will rub off and leave you with flakes all over your eye.

Bottom line, I like it, however, if you're going for a dramatic look that takes more time and precision go with a higher end brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

This was the first liquid liner I bought and I will never go back!! This only cost me a dollar at Big Lots. It sounds like a rip off because of how cheap it is, but this liner is really no different than a sephora brand. Very fluid, does not clump and the brush is very easy to use. Perfect for beginners OR experts. So save a few bucks and buy this bad boy!!!! You will be thankful that you did :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Sxyska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this liquid liner! It is easy to apply once you practice a few times or if you are already comfortable with liquid liners. You can create a casual or dramatic look that actually stays on better than many of the other higher end products. I only use this for my upper eyelid, as I like a more subtle line on the bottom. Fantastic liner for the price. This is my current go to liquid eyeliner. Why spend hard earned money for an expensive eyeliner when this one works just as well?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This $1 liquid eyeliner is comparable to high end brands. It's super black and goes on smoothly. The only problem is the brush is pointed weirdly at the end (I think I got a faulty one) but it works perfectly if I avoid the weird curve. I would've rated this lower (because of the slightly curved brush) if it was more expensive but I'm not complaining since it was only a dollar!