July 31, 2014 | 1977 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by labelladani

I'm not too big on liquid liners, I prefer gel, but this product is not that bad, but certainly not an eyeliner to rave about either. Despite everyone's rave about the brush, I hate it. It's way too flimsy and doesn't allow me to have stable control over the precision of the line I want to create. The pigment and color pay off is good with a primer and that is only with an eyelid primer. I tried it on the first day with no primer and it transferred all over my crease. It looked horrible! Almost as if I failed to do a black cut eye crease look. Super embarrassing and I wiped it off immediately when I realized it. Anyway, I'm still continuing to use what's left of the product after I found a way that suits my eyes best, but overall I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only used pencil eyeliners until one day I decided to try out liquid. I did not want to spend a lot because Ive never used liquid and was unsure whether I was going to like it and let me tell you I will never go back to pencil. I love this eyeliner!!! its so inexpensive and it lasts all day on me and at the end of the day it's so easy to remove.The trick with this eyeliner is that if you want a thinner line YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE EXCESS once you do that you are set. I can't believe I always avoided liquid eyeliner this stuff is GREAT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by bbguntwinkletitts

i think its easy to use and works pretty well just dont use it on your waterline haha

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

Good standard eyeliner once it dries up a bit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by dianaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this stuff. It's WAY better than the E.L.F. Gel Liner, which smudges. -_- As for this stuff, it stays on pretty well, given I have super oily eyelids! It doesn't smear, but it does have this effect of flaking. I also hate the packaging because there is just sometimes too much product on the brush, and when you try to wipe it off the side of the tube, it dries over time and gets all gunky. Overall though, it's pretty awesome! Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was spending the night at a friend's and had forgotten my HG Sephora liner at home. I ran to Target to get something in the meantime (and I mean RAN. I cannot live without my liquid eyeliner) and saw this and thought I'd try it out. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. It's SO pigmented and budge-proof! Even when I go to remove it I find it doesn't wash off easily. Comes with a lot of product and a great brush. I use it all the time and will repurchase when I run out. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ladadadadi

This is one great liquid eyeliner! The brush is small enough to create whatever line you please. It has AMAZING pigmentation. It's my go to liquid eyeliner whenever I want to create a bold, dense look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I am surprised by the low percentage of this product. For the price ($1) this product is awesome! The brush is super skinny so you can control how thin or thick of a line you want. Pigmentation is great and so is the staying power. The one i have it a bit hard to take the brush out... i have to yank it out which scares me lol. All in all.. not much else I can say about this liner aside from the fact that I will be getting multiple backups of this! It's so hard to find a good eyeliner with a thin BRUSH. I can't stand felt tip applicators...i just can't use them for some reason. Also it's cruelty free as well!! HUGE PLUS!!!

**UPDATE** - after using this for a few weeks, I noticed the pigmentation is no longer there. It's patchy and I have to go over the line multiple times in order to get a semi-opaque pay off. It was only $1 so no big loss, wouldn't repurchase tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulSterling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in absolute love with this eyeliner. I have tried every eyeliner there is on the market from high end to drug store. No other eyeliner has even measured up to this one. The application process is so quick and effortless with this product. My favorite thing about this eyeliner is the brush. It is not too flimsy and not too thick. My winged eyeliner comes out perfectly every time. The formula isn't too thick or watery. Its just the right consistency. The color payoff is very black. I never have a problem with it transferring to my eyelid while drying or fading off throughout the day. I usually apply my makeup at 7 am and by the time I go to bed around 11 pm it looks just as it did when I first applied it. Removal is very simple. It comes right off. I will continue to use this eyeliner until they stop making it. This is the best dollar ever spent on eyeliner :)!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by innocencefades

You'd think a liquid eyeliner that sells for $1-$2 would be the worst crap on the market, right? Wrong.
ELF's black liquid liner is my absolute go to liquid liner - and I'm very picky about my liners. I prefer the sponge applicant to anything else because it's worked well for me in the past. I pick this up for a dollar at Target whenever I run out and I don't think I'd recommend anything else - especially for a beginner, you really can't go wrong with it. It's my absolute favorite, I'm a huge fan and bottom line - yes I would recommend..