October 1, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Plumping 6 Hour Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by ericaXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this today and i actually like it! It doesn't do any insane plumping, it just leaves my lips a little fuller. The gloss isn't sticky, its very moisturizing and long lasting. I plan to definitely buy some more colors. The only downside that here in Canada they charge $11.00 for it which to me, is crazy for a drugstore lip product, for a few more bucks I can buy a MAC lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Artbum

I am 2 away from having the entire L'Oreal Infallible Plumping gloss line, and I believe there are 8 colors (Have all except Plumping Pink and Brown). My favorite go-to colors are Plumping Mauve and Tawny. I love to layer Plumping Coral over Tawny for a pretty 'neutral' lip. Reviewer felgoj hit the nail on the head with her review of this L'Oreal product. Get compliments when I wear Plumping Pink alone :-) I LOVE this line and pray it's never d/c!, but of course, all good things usually come to an end...This is the only lip gloss that does NOT DRY out my lips in the wintertime. The tocopherol ingredient is what I'm thinking hydrates sensitive lips. The scent is faint, doesn't bother me at all like most L'Oreal lip products. Love the packaging with the red cap, closes tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is a lot....different from any other gloss I own, plumping or regular. When you first put it on it's just like any other plumping gloss really, maybe not quite as tingly, but then it like, sinks in to your lips. My lips stay moisterized for hours (a rarity for me, my lips are always dry) but if you like to rub your lips together and feel them glide this gloss is not for you.

After I adjusted to this it was a win for me. Any gloss that you don't have to reapply constantly and keep lips from drying out is a plus in my book. The only real downside is the smell. Oh also I really like the triangle applicator as my lips are pretty small.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is the worst lip gloss I've ever purchased. I returned it after wearing it once! The only thing it stayed on was my TEETH! It kept getting on my teeth! I've never had this problem with any other lipgloss. And it didn't just get on my teeth, it STUCK there. I had to scrape it off. Horrible. And I don't think it plumps at all either. If you want a nice drugstore plumper get Maybelline's. I have three of theirs and love them!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't care for this product. It goes on thick and feels a bit sticky to me. It smells like chemicals to me. It isn't a horrible product, and it doesn't dry out my lips. It actually makes them tingle a bit. But, I don't really like the formula because of the thickness and stickiness. But, I guess it is okay for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been in the throes of a love affair with Plumped Mauve for the last few months. Such a pretty color! Has a slight tingle (minty?) at first but fades away, and it smells good (to me, anyways). This color....I don't know how to explain it but a darker MLBB.

It wears off evenly and has a pleasant lip liner effect that accentuates the fullness of my lips and the subtle shimmer of the formula adds to the effect. Love, love, love!
And its a pretty neutral color that you could probably get away with wearing with anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by geegerrl

This makes my lips look plumper although it doesn't really last for 6hours. Love the choices of colors and they are shimmery with good texture. I also like the shape and angle of the wand which makes it a lot easier to apply. The only thing i don't like is how sticky it is and my hair tend to stick on my lips when I'm wearing this. Otherwise, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

One of the highest quality lip products I've ever purchased and I have everything from Dior, Armani to drugstore. It lasts impressively, moisturizes but never feels tacky, has a great finish and wearable shades. It also dries like a natural lip feel rather than heavy or slimy. I have this in the mauve shade and find it incredible with my pale skin and dark hair- natural, but flattering and pigmented enough (rare for me). This is much better than the regular version. So impressed, I will keep buying this and wearing it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by ReiKoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the '105 Petal' shade to try out, and so far, i'm impressed. As others have already said, it is indeed very long lasting for a gloss, but it doesn't seem to last 6 hours as advertised, and although lips remain moisturised, it does dry to a matter finish. It also seems to get stickier as it dries. I haven't noticed any plumping effect, but then again, I didn't buy it for that, as my lips are naturally full. I didn't feel any tingling either, when applying it.

The Petal shade is a dusky pink with a subtle gold shimmer. When applied, it's a very sheer, natural pink shade that is just gorgeous.

Despite the sticky texture, I like this lipgloss a lot, and I think I'll try out more shades in the future :3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Jenny__Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for 206-Plumped Rose. While I didn't care for the color...a little too pale for me. I do like the formula.

It is long wearing without that 'tight' feeling of many long wearing lip products. It's a little on the sticky side, but it seems to serve to hold the gloss in place longer.

Transfers slightly, but not significantly. Don't really notice too much"plumping" either, but that's ok with me, I prefer the long wearing portion of the gloss with out that horrible suffocation feeling.

I don't care for the weird long doe foot applicator at an angle with the hole in the center. It's weird and makes application kind of difficult. Room for improvement in this gloss, but I would purchase again in a darker color, in the pinks or roses.