Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 5/5/2015 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Never buying this again. I expected so much better from Lancome. It is horribly clumpy and makes all the lashes stick together so much so you can see the clumps in your normal vision when looking at things. It smells odd, the brush is terrible and the actual stuff is so thick and useless. I hate it and i don't recommend this to anyone. Unfortunately I bought a 2 pack so I must finish this bottle and then the next. so annoyed.

on 4/30/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought based on the excellent reviews and photos. This mascara had potential to be HG for me, but I seem to be super sensitive to scented mascaras. I didn't think the scent was bad, however it caused headaches. I will not repurchase.

on 4/24/2015 12:03:00 AM

Terrible. While it was easy to apply and made my lashes look great, it starts flaking off almost immediately. Hours later I had black rings under my eyes. So glad I had this in a sample size from a Sephora Lash Stash and didn't actually buy a full-size one. A ridiculously overpriced, crap mascara.

on 4/4/2015 9:45:00 AM

I absolutely HATE this mascara! Its extremely thick and clumpy, made my lashes stick together, and after a couple of hours starts to flake off around my eyes and cheekbones. If its a warm or humid day the little flakes start to "melt" and it smears on my face or gives me raccoon eyes. Yuck - never again.

on 3/26/2015 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

First let me say that my lashes are naturally long, this mascara makes them look fuller, longer and stunning. The price is stupid for mascara, and the downside is that it dries out pretty fast. It also leaves ash under my eyes within a month or so. I also love Dior show and my newest love is Benefit roller lash. It's a little less pricey but not as dramatic. If you're going on the date of your life...just get this mascara!

on 3/20/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had hoped this would be a holy grail product for me, but it's not! I have extremely short lashes with no curl at all. This mascara was really wet and made my lashes stick together after one coat. I have to scrape most of the product of the brush to get a decent look. The scraped off residue stays in the opening and dries. Makes it all into a dry clumpy mess. Really disapointed

on 3/19/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first journey into higher end mascaras and I was so disappointed! This stuff is horrible!!! After the 2nd day, this came out of the tube a clumpy and gooey mess. Made my eyelashes stick together....uggg.. I'm so mad at myself for throwing away the box otherwise I'd return it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the mini version of this. I am so sad it dried out so I had to throw it away. I have too many mascaras to buy another one... but if I could give all my mascaras away, I'd trade them all for this! I don't think this is a natural looking mascara at all, however, it somehow gives me a little wing at the side ends of my lashes and it makes it so pretty. I don't know why or how it does it but it really makes the lashes frame around my eyes. I love how this makes my lashes long and black. I don't know if I will ever buy the full size since I felt that I used the mini for a really long time (I don't wear mascara every day) but if there's another mini, I'd definitely repurchase.

I did take one lippie off for the fact that it does have a tendency to clump. But it's my best and most favorite mascara to date.

on 2/16/2015 9:29:00 AM

I've always used this for years but then I realized why am I using a mascara that drys out so fast! It's expensive and within 3 weeks it's completely dried out. Also after the first 10 times you use it it gets noticeably drier and clumpy.

on 2/11/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of THE worst mascaras I've ever bought. Extremely gluggy and went on way too thick and gooey. Couldn't even wipe the excess away against the bottle as the opening was too wide for the wand. What a waste of money.

Top Rated Lancome Products