Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

This mascara does nothing other than make the lashes more black and it only thickens a little. The mascara isn't good quality and it doesn't apply smoothly I really don't recommend

I believe that God must've had something to do with the creation of this wonderful mascara! It's just incredible! I had tried so many mascaras and I had never been fussed by them, mascara didn't excite me, it was just a necessity...that was before I bought this amazingly perfect mascara! I have rubbish lashes but this mascara gives me amazing volume, curl, length, everything!!! It lasts all day, doesn't flake or smudge! How did I live without this?! I have nooo idea!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This mascara is just okay. I am a mascara fanatic, and had read great things about hypnose drama, so I wanted to love it. The positive: the formula is a nice, glossy black. I love the packaging.The negatives: the smell is so strong it gives me a migraine within just a few minutes of use. I don't get any significant length with this mascara, although I do get some volume. I don't notice much flaking with wear, but I do get smudging. That could be from my eyes watering because of the strong smell, though. I feel like their are mascaras that are much better. I wouldn't repurchase this.

This mascara is absolutely amazing, it has been my favorite for years and years and I haven't been able to find one I like better. I was stunned when I saw this mascara had some negative reviews saying it clumped up / is flakey? How many damn coats are you aplying to make THAT happen?!

The mascara applies so nicely with one coat only; it fans out my lashes beautifully as well as giving them length and amazing volume. I will keep repurchasing this mascara forever

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample in a Sephora Favorites set, I believe. Most definitely did not hold a curl and flaked big time after only a few hours of wear. I wouldn't tolerate this from a drug store mascara, much less from an expensive one by Lancome.

It's a good product, but there are many cheaper dupes that deliver same results.

I got this in a value set of mascara I bought from Sephora, and I'm glad I didn't spend money on a full sized product! The formula is very wet, very gloopy, clumps up on lashes so bad that a clean mascara wand and a lash comb couldn't save it! Raccoon eyes happened within a minute of wearing this stuff! Needless to say I can definitely cross this off my list!

I was givenna sample of this mascara and I was thrilled to try it out. I have to say that on me every mascara smudges underneath my eyes after 4-5 hours. So I was more than happy when I saw that this one does not smudge at all! I was wearing it one day through classes then afternoon classes and then a concert and when I came home it still looked decent! That for me is amazing! It is quite volumizing not so lengthening so sometimes I use with some other mascara. It has a scent but you cant smell it when its dry. It can be a little clumby because of the wand but nothing major that cant be fixed. I would go far enough to say that its the best mascara I ve ever tried but in my country it is very expensive! It costs 30 or more which is double than a good drugstore mascara... If I had the money I would not think it twice and buy it but for now I ll settle with some drugstore alternatives.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was a clumpy mess on me. It smears so easily, I have watery eyes so I know that doesn't help. It didn't give me much length but did give some volume. But the volume it gave was so unnatural looking. Wasn't a fan of the brush either. Would not repurchase.

Lancome makes my favorite mascaras and I was not disappointed when I tried this one. Lashes were full, they "popped" and this was not clumpy and it lasted all day without flaking. Winner!

Popular Mascaras