October 23, 2014 | 1828 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

True love. Nothing compares with this, nada, not even close!
I think a lot of people haven't found the best way to use the funky, twisty brush of Hypnose Drama and yes, it can clump sometimes if you try to rush it but wow, such luxurious volume & length you can build this up to ridiculous or just 1 coat for BAM! better, darker, thicker lashes than the competition. And lashes don't get so hard and crispy as they feel with BeneFit They're Real. I'm on my 4th tube and I don't get any flakies, rinses off easy with my usual face wash, no special eye makeup remover needed. I love this and can't find a bad thing to say about it.
Experiment a bit with the different sides of the brush to find the optimal application for your type of lashes.
Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Jayyynall7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product!! The best mascara I have ever used!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by flawedgem

The good thing about this mascara is that it did volumize my lashes better than any other I've tried (and I've tried MANY). I really wish I could use this but it flakes so bad that I had it get in my eyes several times. Also the brush is so ridiculously big I couldn't get it near the base of my lashes without getting it all over my eyelids. I simply cannot use this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

This is yet another super high priced brand product which just does not deliver the results it promises.

This mascara is so awful that the word awful doesn't begin to do it justice. Horribly disgustingly terribly awful would be getting closer yet still doesn't quite do the trick.

Basically it does nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. My lashes look better bare then with this crap on them. To add insult to injury it causes eye irritation and it's almost impossible to remove, many rounds of eye makeup remover were needed.

Stick to a $10 drugstore mascara as you will actually see results with that. Expensive DOES NOT mean better!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Shaylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff was super flaky for me and went on too thick, but I think the wand is to blame for the latter. Lancome Hypnose Star worked way better for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want me to spend $30 dollars on a mascara that is supposed to deliver lush, fully body fanned out lashes (which is what the Lancôme's site says it should do) then it should out perform anything I buy under twenty dollars from lines like L'Oreal or Revlon.

I received this as a sample along with a lash primer, which I never use when creating my lash look. Currently, I use L'Oreal's Butterfly Lashes mascara and it is amazing, I get insane length and thickness and my lashes fan out to a point that I've been asked if I applied falsies. So today I switched to using my Lancôme sample with their matching primer. The first thing I noticed was that my lashes didn't lengthen one single bit in fact they almost seem to appear more stubby with this mascara. I have no clumps, which is nice...but absolutely no drama. The results are boring...and love a good dramatic lash look. I'll stash this in my purse for touch ups, but I am sticking with my Butterfly mascara! Half the price, a hundred percent more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by carlyalicia

By far my favourite mascara. I even like it better than "They're Real" by Benefit. Thickens and lengthens the lashes, I always get tons of compliments when I wear this mascara. Worth every penny

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was reaaaally hoping this mascara would work for me, but unfortunately it didn't really. I have used LancĂ´me's definicil's mascara before and quite enjoyed it, but I found this mascara to be different. I did like how it make my eyelashes look- it widened my eyes while thickening and lengthening my lashes. After the first few uses I noticed that there was a huge amount of fallout after a few hours of wear. It also has a strong scent that didn't bother me, but I know it could irritate some extra sensitive eyes put there. Overall for the price, it isn't really worth the purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this mascara! The brush is large and unique which I love. It gives me the volume I like because I already have quite a bit of length. It takes a bit of technique and time to to make sure it doesn't clump, but I find that happens with most mascaras. The brush never picks up too much, and it lasts all day. One of the only mascaras with a fibre brush that I enjoy using (I prefer plastic brushes). Would definitely re purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really want to like this mascara but BOY does it clump! The brush picks up a lot of mascara (and the formula itself is pretty gunky), so I end up with literally CHUNKS of mascara on my lashes.

Not pretty!

But on the odd day I am able to avoid these clumps, my lashes look dramatic and full and dark and voluminous. It's beauuuutiful.