April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 102 Sugar. I don't like this color. Its my fault because I read shimmer but I was expecting just a little bit. This color is straight on frost. Now I love glitter and shimmer, but this is just middle school playtime frost on my lips and on my skin tone this isn't a shade that works. For the price I might go try some other shades, but I don't find them particularly moisturizing. There is a mint oil cooling effect that you either like or don't.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by finnley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lip gloss in tart. The color is great it is a peachy pink natural looking shade. I have been a fan of burts bees, but for 1.99, this is my new fave.I have also tried maple.Maple is very close to the nutmeg shade of B.B. I bought the nutmeg shade in w.w. and I will be wearing it in the fall.It is a beautiful golden bronze. Love Love would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by barigirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

All pros- no cons! Great colors, not too sheer, good coverage, feels good, and smells good. No complaints! Buy it you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bublechix

ok i have to of them i have 103 and 108 !
103- it is a pretty light brown! i wear it mostly every day! like i am wearing right now!
108- it is really bright so i wear it with bright colors! but very pretty
i would buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this the other day and I was quite impressed! This is nearly the exact same thing as Burts Bees Lip Shimmers which sell for at least $5, however, this lip shimmer sells for a mere $1.99!!! I can't tell the difference! All natural ingredients and highly-pigmented color, with a minty smell and tingle. I bought Cinnamon and this is a lovely brick-red color. This is a great summer product in lieu of lipstick. I would like to try some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am stunned and amazed at this product -- not only because it is actually natural, but because the ingredients mimic those of my favorite organic lipstick (Honeybee Gardens) while the price is at least five times cheaper!

I have the shade Cinnamon, which I have fallen deeply in love with. It is a deep brownish red with some pink undertones. It's like a cranberry spice red. Not bright, not dark, not garish. Completely and perfectly natural. It gives my full lips a beautiful flushed plumped look.

Natural Blend Lip Shimmer is exactly like a lip balm with strong color. My lips are nourished and moisturized. There is no taste except possibly the very faint hint of cinnamon, oregano, and lavender. My only gripe is that the tube is so small! It needs to be bigger. I never thought I'd buy anything from Wet N Wild, but this is amazing. I need to stock up on Cinnamon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm going to say this product IS amazing. It is not just a lip balm or gloss. this goes on with the same amount of color as regular lipstick. I have 106 Spice, and it is actually one of my favorite pink lipsticks that I can wear anywhere, but without paying the absurd price that you normally pay for a lipstick. There are many other shades, as well, if pink isn't your thing, but beware of the cap color, as it does not really represent the actual color you are going to get on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by funkyniblets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. I have fair skin, so I got 104 (Berry, I think?). At first, I thought it was a bit bright (I'm usually a natural-make up girl), but like others have said, a little goes a long way. It is VERY pigmented for just a "shimmer." Sometimes I'll slap it on when I'm not wearing make up, and it brightens my whole face. I only rated a 4 because, while it is moisturizing, I was hoping it would completely replace my cherry chapstick, but I find myself still using the chapstick when my lips are really dry. I would definitely purchase again. I'd like to try other shades, but the 104 complements my skin so well, I'll just stick with it for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I like that this is super pigmented and has a minty smell. But somehow it's a bit too thick in texture wise. It accentuates my lip lines.. But this is very cheap and super pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not amazing but certainly not bad. I didn't feel like it really gave my lips any shimmer so it's much more like a colored lip balm than a lip gloss. It went on easily and the color looked good but it didn't stay for very long. All in all for $2 it's not bad, especially for someone who's just starting out.