Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Integrafolia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Linum Usistatssimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.

on 9/19/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was an impulse buy..I couldn't decide between this and Loreal Color Riche gloss (like I needed either of them...) I chose this one for $2.

I was really expecting a "tinted" balm like the package says. I was thinking Nivea Kiss of Flavor or Burts Bees tints. Something along that line. Well, this is full on lipstick. Very opaque. And, while I love the moisture it provides, I just wasn't looking for this much color. I'm very pale and if I don't keep something tinted on my lips during the day, inevitably people ask me if I'm sick :/ I don't have time to pit stop in the bathroom between classes (and I think it's SO tacky to put on lipstick/gloss/makeup in class) so I just want to be able to swipe a moisturizing balm that gives me a little color and not have to worry about whether it's smeared everywhere. Unfortunately, this isn't it.

As a sidenote, the packaging is too cute. It's a long, slender white tube and it looks very clean and neat. Love it.
I bought this in 106 (Spice) and 104 (berry). Obviously Spice is darker, but both are flattering colors on my fair skin. I will save these for more "dressy" makeup, and keep my non-complicated school routine with my Nivea KOF for now.

Bottom line: The name is deceiving. This should be called lipstick

on 9/11/2011 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! I just bought the 108 (cinnamon) and 106 (Spice). They are gorgeous shades and they really pop against my pale skin, suddenly I also have color in my cheeks and my eyes stand out more. They go on smooth and creamy with a faint peppermint tingle. The shades are richly pigmented and totally opaque. The color stays vivid for hours and I don't feel the need to reapply more than once a day.

My favorite part is how it fixes my chewed up lips, I bite and chew my lips terribly. I swipe on this gloss and suddenly I have perfect lips.

on 9/8/2011 10:19:00 PM

I have this in Frost (100) and Sugar (102). Both are very very pretty on my lips. They both leave a frosty tint which I find very beautiful!
The packaging is lovely and I find it very neat.
The shimmer is very nice and I find it to last on my lips for around 4 hours.

I have Frost (100) and Cinnamon (108).

These remind me of a traditional lip balm, but with a more girly appeal to them. They are tinted (the Cinnamon one especially so take care). The added shimmer is just the right touch to glam up dry lips without going to the extreme. The formula is creamy (no doubt due to the shea butter). My lips feel smooth and nourished.

I use Frost more of as a nude, I also apply it over the Cinnamon and some of my other lips sticks to tone down the color depending on the look I'm going for. It looks great on its own as well as a quick touch up.Yes, the color of it makes it look more like a pink, but it isn't. It blends in with your natural lip color, but makes them look flirty and fun.

Cinnamon is lot darker, more so then I thought originally. It looks more like a berry color from the top, but it seems more red when you open it. It's pretty bright one me, and quite tinted. I use it sparingly, and wouldn't recommended not looking in a mirror when applying it. It does smear somewhat can takes some practice to apply because the color is so pigmented. They don't last all day, but it doesn't take much to touch up and they're great because they nourish lips instead of drying them out like lipsticks and such. I tone Cinnamon down with Frost, they are really a good combination. If I do wear it alone, apply it only to your top or bottom lip and press.

For a dollar a piece it was a win-win situation, probably wouldn't repurchase, but at the time they were nice.

on 8/27/2011 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in 102 Sugar. I don't like this color. Its my fault because I read shimmer but I was expecting just a little bit. This color is straight on frost. Now I love glitter and shimmer, but this is just middle school playtime frost on my lips and on my skin tone this isn't a shade that works. For the price I might go try some other shades, but I don't find them particularly moisturizing. There is a mint oil cooling effect that you either like or don't.

on 8/17/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this lip gloss in tart. The color is great it is a peachy pink natural looking shade. I have been a fan of burts bees, but for 1.99, this is my new fave.I have also tried maple.Maple is very close to the nutmeg shade of B.B. I bought the nutmeg shade in w.w. and I will be wearing it in the fall.It is a beautiful golden bronze. Love Love would recommend!

on 7/15/2011 1:21:00 PM

All pros- no cons! Great colors, not too sheer, good coverage, feels good, and smells good. No complaints! Buy it you won't be sorry.

on 7/14/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

ok i have to of them i have 103 and 108 !
103- it is a pretty light brown! i wear it mostly every day! like i am wearing right now!
108- it is really bright so i wear it with bright colors! but very pretty
i would buy it again and again!

on 5/17/2011 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this the other day and I was quite impressed! This is nearly the exact same thing as Burts Bees Lip Shimmers which sell for at least $5, however, this lip shimmer sells for a mere $1.99!!! I can't tell the difference! All natural ingredients and highly-pigmented color, with a minty smell and tingle. I bought Cinnamon and this is a lovely brick-red color. This is a great summer product in lieu of lipstick. I would like to try some of the other colors.

on 5/13/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am stunned and amazed at this product -- not only because it is actually natural, but because the ingredients mimic those of my favorite organic lipstick (Honeybee Gardens) while the price is at least five times cheaper!

I have the shade Cinnamon, which I have fallen deeply in love with. It is a deep brownish red with some pink undertones. It's like a cranberry spice red. Not bright, not dark, not garish. Completely and perfectly natural. It gives my full lips a beautiful flushed plumped look.

Natural Blend Lip Shimmer is exactly like a lip balm with strong color. My lips are nourished and moisturized. There is no taste except possibly the very faint hint of cinnamon, oregano, and lavender. My only gripe is that the tube is so small! It needs to be bigger. I never thought I'd buy anything from Wet N Wild, but this is amazing. I need to stock up on Cinnamon!

Recommended for Medium Skin