July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

I have Frost (100) and Cinnamon (108).

These remind me of a traditional lip balm, but with a more girly appeal to them. They are tinted (the Cinnamon one especially so take care). The added shimmer is just the right touch to glam up dry lips without going to the extreme. The formula is creamy (no doubt due to the shea butter). My lips feel smooth and nourished.

I use Frost more of as a nude, I also apply it over the Cinnamon and some of my other lips sticks to tone down the color depending on the look I'm going for. It looks great on its own as well as a quick touch up.Yes, the color of it makes it look more like a pink, but it isn't. It blends in with your natural lip color, but makes them look flirty and fun.

Cinnamon is lot darker, more so then I thought originally. It looks more like a berry color from the top, but it seems more red when you open it. It's pretty bright one me, and quite tinted. I use it sparingly, and wouldn't recommended not looking in a mirror when applying it. It does smear somewhat can takes some practice to apply because the color is so pigmented. They don't last all day, but it doesn't take much to touch up and they're great because they nourish lips instead of drying them out like lipsticks and such. I tone Cinnamon down with Frost, they are really a good combination. If I do wear it alone, apply it only to your top or bottom lip and press.

For a dollar a piece it was a win-win situation, probably wouldn't repurchase, but at the time they were nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 102 Sugar. I don't like this color. Its my fault because I read shimmer but I was expecting just a little bit. This color is straight on frost. Now I love glitter and shimmer, but this is just middle school playtime frost on my lips and on my skin tone this isn't a shade that works. For the price I might go try some other shades, but I don't find them particularly moisturizing. There is a mint oil cooling effect that you either like or don't.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by finnley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lip gloss in tart. The color is great it is a peachy pink natural looking shade. I have been a fan of burts bees, but for 1.99, this is my new fave.I have also tried maple.Maple is very close to the nutmeg shade of B.B. I bought the nutmeg shade in w.w. and I will be wearing it in the fall.It is a beautiful golden bronze. Love Love would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by barigirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

All pros- no cons! Great colors, not too sheer, good coverage, feels good, and smells good. No complaints! Buy it you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bublechix

ok i have to of them i have 103 and 108 !
103- it is a pretty light brown! i wear it mostly every day! like i am wearing right now!
108- it is really bright so i wear it with bright colors! but very pretty
i would buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this the other day and I was quite impressed! This is nearly the exact same thing as Burts Bees Lip Shimmers which sell for at least $5, however, this lip shimmer sells for a mere $1.99!!! I can't tell the difference! All natural ingredients and highly-pigmented color, with a minty smell and tingle. I bought Cinnamon and this is a lovely brick-red color. This is a great summer product in lieu of lipstick. I would like to try some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am stunned and amazed at this product -- not only because it is actually natural, but because the ingredients mimic those of my favorite organic lipstick (Honeybee Gardens) while the price is at least five times cheaper!

I have the shade Cinnamon, which I have fallen deeply in love with. It is a deep brownish red with some pink undertones. It's like a cranberry spice red. Not bright, not dark, not garish. Completely and perfectly natural. It gives my full lips a beautiful flushed plumped look.

Natural Blend Lip Shimmer is exactly like a lip balm with strong color. My lips are nourished and moisturized. There is no taste except possibly the very faint hint of cinnamon, oregano, and lavender. My only gripe is that the tube is so small! It needs to be bigger. I never thought I'd buy anything from Wet N Wild, but this is amazing. I need to stock up on Cinnamon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm going to say this product IS amazing. It is not just a lip balm or gloss. this goes on with the same amount of color as regular lipstick. I have 106 Spice, and it is actually one of my favorite pink lipsticks that I can wear anywhere, but without paying the absurd price that you normally pay for a lipstick. There are many other shades, as well, if pink isn't your thing, but beware of the cap color, as it does not really represent the actual color you are going to get on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by funkyniblets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. I have fair skin, so I got 104 (Berry, I think?). At first, I thought it was a bit bright (I'm usually a natural-make up girl), but like others have said, a little goes a long way. It is VERY pigmented for just a "shimmer." Sometimes I'll slap it on when I'm not wearing make up, and it brightens my whole face. I only rated a 4 because, while it is moisturizing, I was hoping it would completely replace my cherry chapstick, but I find myself still using the chapstick when my lips are really dry. I would definitely purchase again. I'd like to try other shades, but the 104 complements my skin so well, I'll just stick with it for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I like that this is super pigmented and has a minty smell. But somehow it's a bit too thick in texture wise. It accentuates my lip lines.. But this is very cheap and super pigmented.