Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 7/12/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I like this primer much better than the Smashbox Photo finish (that made me breakout), its nicer than the MAC one but the MAC one is still pretty good. The Loreal Blur cream though is exact same texture so there are probably cheaper alternatives out there. This goes nicely on the skin and sits beautifully under my powder (I don't use liquid foundation), doesn't dry out or flake.

on 7/10/2014 2:21:00 PM

Love this product so much. It glides on, is velvety-smooth, and stays put throughout the day. It gives my foundation and concealer so much more staying power and they look so much more smooth and even when applied over this primer. A little goes a long way, which is good, because the price is a bit steep. Definitely a go-to for me.

on 6/21/2014 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

NOPE. Nope nope nope. It feels really lovely and velvety when you smooth it on, it spreads fantastically and the beige tint does slightly even out some blotchiness around my nose. It feels like a good base for foundation, which does apply really nicely over it... but by midday, it's like I used nothing at all. Just kind of a letdown after a really strong opening statement. For $30, not even worth the gamble. Skip this! I wish I could return mine but I've been using it for months now, as fast as I possibly can so I can move on haha.

on 6/16/2014 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have very oily sin that eats all makeup. This stuff is excellent at helping me stay fresh-faced all day, in the heat, etc. I've tried most of the foundation primers around, and this one suits grease balls (like me) well.

Try a sample!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It feels light on the skin and smooths the texture out beautifully. But in terms of performance, it definitely struggles: I only get 4-6 hours from it before signs of wear and shine start to appear, and my skin actually tends towards the drier side. Not horrible but not great, and not impressive enough for me to repurchase.

on 4/16/2014 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Greasy greasy greasy. I have combination skin, and after about 20 minutes of letting this stuff "dry" before I put my foundation on, my makeup STILL slid around on my face. It never dried. Now i'm at work with blotchy skin. Good thing I got a sample before purchasing. That would have been a horrible decision.

on 4/6/2014 7:05:00 PM

Bought this yesterday and horrible.After 4 hours I felt like my face was nothing but all grease.

on 4/1/2014 1:22:00 AM

I love everything about this product (besides the price, boo.) It has the slightest tint that blends well, gives my skin amazingly soft texture and fills in pores. On "good skin days" I will wear nothing except this on my skin. It has an almost Photoshop/blurring effect. I have 2 sample sizes, the in-between size and the full-sized tubes of it. I do not want to be without it! Even holds up after a 4 mile run! ( treadmill, though, otherwise gotta have that SPF!) Have zero complaints... Other than the price... ;)

on 3/27/2014 7:27:00 PM

This really did help blur the majority of my visible pores and imperfections and gave my face a more unified tone. It also helped control my skin's tendency to be very oily much better than other primers I've tried (Hourglass mineral veil primer and Smashbox's standard photo finish). Unfortunately, it made me break out terribly all over my face, so it's a no go.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the few primers I have tried so I don't know how it compares, but I like the soft silicone feel to this one. I really evens me out and didn't break me out. My foundation lasts a bit longer with this and smooths on a bit better. I like it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors