September 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Ivonnekristine

This product did nothing for me except break me out and burn, I mean BURN the bottom half of my face. I don't have sensitive skin, but this left my entire chin area red and bumpy (allergic reaction most likely) and broke me out all over my forehead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I got this in a sample kit of too faced and it kept my makeup on okay for 5 ish hours but it broke me out really bad

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Wasan134

One of the best primers. When i wear it under my makeup or even alone it smoothes out my skin removing all the shine and it makes my makeup lasts forever. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this primer. I have medium/large pores on my cheeks and it does a great job of smoothing everything out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice primer. It seems to minimize my pores a bit and make my make up last. I wish it would control my oil somewhat. I've purchased this primer twice and I probably will again. It doesn't make my face breakout like a lot of primers do. I also like the consistency because it's not a gel like most primers are. It feels more like a lotion? If you're liking for a good/high quality primer I'd give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty nice primer. It does give my skin a nice smooth surface. It seems to minimize pores a bit and doesn't allow foundation to settle into them or the fine lines on my forehead. It also hasn't caused any breakouts. The cons for me on this one is that it contains retinol but no sunscreen, and it doesn't control oil. If Too Faced added a sunscreen and some oil control this would be the perfect product! I'm honestly not sure if I will purchase this again, I do like it, but wish it was just a bit better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this only performs so so as a primer. It only slightly minimizes the pores on my nose and cheeks and does not provide oil control. Also, wearing it alone does not make any difference!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG primer! I have been through about 4 full sized tubes of this over the past few years, so I figured I should write a review lol. I've tried Smashbox and MUFE primers in the past but always came back to this. This is a lovely primer for my normal skin. I have fairly large pores around my cheekbones and nose and this stuff minimizes them as advertised It gives a nice smooth finish that almost feels like a powder! It has a nude tint to it and sometimes I will just wear it with a light dusting of finishing powder. I don't think this primer provides much of any mattifying effects, others I have tried in the past do a better job at that (MAC Matte Creme was my HG when I had oily skin the past). But overall this is a solid primer that does a great job at setting the stage for both liquid and powder foundations. Just don't use too much or things will start to migrate around ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My first primer. Ive purchased this 3 times already.

It really did make my face poreless, I was impressed. My face was soft and smooth.

I like the light neutral pinky color of it. My foundation goes on better with this.

But, if you have oily skin...maybe this is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

I was super excited to try this b/c I recently decided that I wanted to experiment with primers. Because of the reviews and recommendations I decided to get it, expecting it to make my makeup look flawless. Unfortunately, it did not deliver. I will be returning this.