August 29, 2014 | 1356 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

The color is very misleading.From the tube it looks like a dark brown or something but when i put it on its a perfect nude for me.(i'm somewhere between biege and ivory)Which is great because i've been looking for a nude gloss all summer and i've finally fond it(:Ohhh and it smells so good to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Scrubs81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best nude lipgloss I've come across so far! I love it. It's kind of like a cross between NYX's sugar pie and smokey look. I wear Maybelline's foundations in cocoa for reference. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lets start off by saying i remember these from primary school. If i was good and did all my homework occasionally my mum would buy me a little encouragement present. I went through a stage where i wanted to try lip gloss, and ended up getting the Mocha flavoured lip lite. I remember that smelling like a very sweet chocolatey-coffee scent which is what mocha IS. The tube was a bit shorter and fatter and the writing was a bit different. I remember picking up the cappuccino flavour and thinging it was just too strong coffee-wise.
Having read positive reviews on mua, i decided to pick this up as i wanted a sheer nude, pleasatnly sweet smelling cheap gloss. This fits the bill right here, although it doesn't smell like coffeee anymore...more like vanilla cake mix or icing, but thats definately not a bad thing. Seeing at its winter in australia i am currently experimenting with deeper shades. I havent used much of this yet but occasionally wear it on fuss free days. i am pale, think nc20 with yellow tones, and this doesnt wash me out as it is nice and sheer. A very cool based beige. Even a taupe colour. But seeing as it is sheer it has a bigger range of use imo.i am currently wearing this at night as a lip treatment because i find the moisturising properties of this gloss to be amazing, even in the middle of winter it makes my lips appear as smooth as baby's skin. Would repurchase when i run out for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kaylymachado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this lipgloss since the 5th grade, I buy lots of other lipglosses but in the end I always end up buying this one again.

I'm so pale I'm almost transparent and this gloss still looks great, it looks equally great when I tan.

Unfortunately, not only do I think it tastes great but my DOG thinks its tastes great too and can sniff it out anywhere. Here's hoping they come out with one in a dog-proof container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This was my staple lip product in high school, and I randomly picked up another one of these babies the other day. I think they might have changed the formula a bit, because I don't remember it being so pale, but I still love it! It smells and tastes great, feels nice on my lips, and gives a great finish. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Evanthia

Great lip gloss, not sticky at all very smooth, and has a great cappuccino scent, looks great over a nude lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being a lipgloss girl who does not always want a huge amount of color this is one of my fav buys! I have bought many and they smell that Cappuccino and they work well giving me that nice gloss and sheer and does not get sticky which I really love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by pixiegirl1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I revisited this color after a long hiatus...not sure why I even stopped purchasing. Perhaps I colored my hair a few different times and figured I'd try some more pigmented shades. But, after going back to this recently, I have to say: "Is this lippie for REAL? I must be dreaming!!" It's sooooo wonderful! The color right out of the tube looks like something that would make your lips and face look dead... but oh contraire. I have very pigmented, FULL lips, dk blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and this gloss is seriously the best. Lips look natural and it's my favorite nude for sure. A GEM of a product that everyone should have--if not to wear alone, to compliment a lipstick you already own or tone down that obnoxious pink you might have.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by julma

This made me look kind of dead (as do most nude gloss/lipsticks). I wanted to love it (it is cheap and reminds me of the sixth grade) but alas, the color just isn't great (its a nudey-brown). It goes on really uneven and just kind of sits there without smoothing out. It also has that strong synthetic smell/taste. It's just not a very flattering color (and likely wouldn't look good on a lot of people). I think for a similar price you can get much better glosses (like Revlon glosses).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Natasha82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my holy grail lip products. It's just a great, inexpensive gloss. Smooth, not sticky, sweet smelling and tasting. I find this to be a very wearable nude.