Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

Price: $

on 7/9/2011 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my favorite lipglosses of all time. I've loved it since I was a teenager and have gone through tube after tube (and that is NOT something I can say about most things!) It's a light, beige-y, pinky, cool nude without shimmer. It's definitely pigmented, but it isn't fully opaque, either. It mutes down the redness in my naturally rosy lips without washing me out. That's not easy to do, since I'm N5. It has a yummy coffee scent, which I'm sure wouldn't be to everyone's tastes. It has a creamy consistency and isn't sticky, so it doesn't have great lasting power. That's my only complaint and the color, value, and smooth texture more than make up for it.

Ahhh, this lipgloss brings back memories of high school for me! I love using this gloss to tone down a lipstick or pair it with a nude color. It gives the perfect amount of color without being sticky. And who cant resist the coffee smell?!?!? hahhaha Im truly a coffee addict! Its dirt dirt cheap and you can find it mostly anywhere. I found mine at Wal mart. Definately something i use when i put makeup on!

on 7/6/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color is very misleading.From the tube it looks like a dark brown or something but when i put it on its a perfect nude for me.(i'm somewhere between biege and ivory)Which is great because i've been looking for a nude gloss all summer and i've finally fond it(:Ohhh and it smells so good to.

on 7/1/2011 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is probably the best nude lipgloss I've come across so far! I love it. It's kind of like a cross between NYX's sugar pie and smokey look. I wear Maybelline's foundations in cocoa for reference. :)

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Lets start off by saying i remember these from primary school. If i was good and did all my homework occasionally my mum would buy me a little encouragement present. I went through a stage where i wanted to try lip gloss, and ended up getting the Mocha flavoured lip lite. I remember that smelling like a very sweet chocolatey-coffee scent which is what mocha IS. The tube was a bit shorter and fatter and the writing was a bit different. I remember picking up the cappuccino flavour and thinging it was just too strong coffee-wise.
Having read positive reviews on mua, i decided to pick this up as i wanted a sheer nude, pleasatnly sweet smelling cheap gloss. This fits the bill right here, although it doesn't smell like coffeee anymore...more like vanilla cake mix or icing, but thats definately not a bad thing. Seeing at its winter in australia i am currently experimenting with deeper shades. I havent used much of this yet but occasionally wear it on fuss free days. i am pale, think nc20 with yellow tones, and this doesnt wash me out as it is nice and sheer. A very cool based beige. Even a taupe colour. But seeing as it is sheer it has a bigger range of use imo.i am currently wearing this at night as a lip treatment because i find the moisturising properties of this gloss to be amazing, even in the middle of winter it makes my lips appear as smooth as baby's skin. Would repurchase when i run out for sure.

I've been using this lipgloss since the 5th grade, I buy lots of other lipglosses but in the end I always end up buying this one again.

I'm so pale I'm almost transparent and this gloss still looks great, it looks equally great when I tan.

Unfortunately, not only do I think it tastes great but my DOG thinks its tastes great too and can sniff it out anywhere. Here's hoping they come out with one in a dog-proof container.

on 4/1/2011 1:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my staple lip product in high school, and I randomly picked up another one of these babies the other day. I think they might have changed the formula a bit, because I don't remember it being so pale, but I still love it! It smells and tastes great, feels nice on my lips, and gives a great finish. A definite repurchase!

on 3/24/2011 9:43:00 PM

Great lip gloss, not sticky at all very smooth, and has a great cappuccino scent, looks great over a nude lipstick

on 3/24/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Being a lipgloss girl who does not always want a huge amount of color this is one of my fav buys! I have bought many and they smell that Cappuccino and they work well giving me that nice gloss and sheer and does not get sticky which I really love!

on 3/9/2011 2:51:00 PM

I revisited this color after a long hiatus...not sure why I even stopped purchasing. Perhaps I colored my hair a few different times and figured I'd try some more pigmented shades. But, after going back to this recently, I have to say: "Is this lippie for REAL? I must be dreaming!!" It's sooooo wonderful! The color right out of the tube looks like something that would make your lips and face look dead... but oh contraire. I have very pigmented, FULL lips, dk blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and this gloss is seriously the best. Lips look natural and it's my favorite nude for sure. A GEM of a product that everyone should have--if not to wear alone, to compliment a lipstick you already own or tone down that obnoxious pink you might have.

Popular Lip Glosses