Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 1/1/2015 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this liner for my tear line and it works perfectly! I've cried with this makeup on and has never had problems with smearing, running or fading. It does dry out a little, but I just take a tooth pick to mix it.

on 12/29/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this both in blackest black and charcoal. Excellent pigmentation, creamy formula-- horribly smudgy though. It transferred to the top of my eyelid. I quite like the brush though; it's pretty soft.

on 12/27/2014 9:20:00 AM

Horrible! the brush sucks its too big and just isnt the right shape for me. the eyeliner itself is clumpy doesnt go on smoothly and comes off very quickly. transfers like crazy

on 12/25/2014 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It was ok. It would never dry, and it transferred to my eyelids pretty badly. It is very black, but smudges and slides everywhere! VERY disappointed in this!

on 12/23/2014 10:46:00 PM

This is an OK eyeliner. It glides on smoothly (but definitely not the smoothest and very pigmented so I like it. But it dries out so quickly!!! And it doesn't last long. And I tend to lose the brush that comes with the oackage if they aren't attached to the pot. (Already lost the cap of the brush) But I would buy it again if in need of a good eyeliner in short notice :)

on 12/22/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Just bought this product last night. FYI - I take FOREVER applying eyeliner, but I finished in about 5 minutes using this. No mess! The brush is perfect and easy to work with. The only thing that I would like to change about it is that it doesn't go on as thick as I'd like, so I end up using 2 coats. I actually went to sleep with this on (bad I know!) and in the morning, it looked as if I had just done my makeup! I'm very happy with this product and will be repurchasing.

on 12/20/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the WORST gel liner on the planet!!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners, I have some HG but I keep buying from many brands because of my curiousity..
Maybelline produce some good mascaras, and their color tattoo eyeshadows are great..
But sorry to say, for eyeliners, they just make craps!
This gel liner is not waterproof, smudge easily, and not long lasting..
I bought 2 colors, black and brown..
Both are just BAD!! They make a big mess to my makeup, to my eyes, to my whole face!!!
Not worth $10.. Well, even if the price is only $1, it's still not worth it!!

on 12/20/2014 7:48:00 AM

This gel eyeliner smudge every time I use it. I tried to powder my eyelids after applying it but it somehow still manages to smudge on to my eye lids. It is very frustrating to have to keep cleaning off the smudges in my eyelids. Sometimes when i have eyeshadow on I have to reapply the eyeshadow again because i had to clean the smudges off on the eyelids. This is a very bad product if you have oily eye lids. Even if you don't have normal eye lids, I think it might still smudge just not as much. A very bad experience with this eyeliner. I tried many different ways to apply/mitigate the smudges but it still failed me every single time. Please do not waste your money on it even though it is at an affordable price in the drugstore.

on 12/18/2014 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this gel liner

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love the intensity and pigmentation but the staying power isn't the best. i use this gel liner on top of my kat von d trooper felt tip liner as a matte final coat of eyeliner and it looks beautiful (:

Video Reviews & Tutorials