September 22, 2014 | 1558 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nope. this product did not work for me! the eyeliner never dries it smears and smudges easily i feel like i totally wasted my money. its like a paint

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

I got this in charcoal and it was just alright, it was a littttle smudgy but not awful or anything. The brush that comes with it is decent and it is surprisingly creamy! If you want the best results I think getting it in Blackest Black would be the best, I plan to try it next.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by alishee

My FAVOURITE eye liner! As many say, it is very compareable to bobbi browns gel liner. I prefer this one.. simply for the price.
It is very easy to use, lasts mostly all day (with slight risk for smudging), and the little jar lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked it, but kinda fussy for me which had me wavering on the line regarding returning it. This is my first gel liner purchase so part of my frustration is a major learning curve.

I just can't quite get the clear edged line on my eyelid like I can with Mac Fluidline for a thicker line with a cat eye (test driven at MAC counter); I don't know why--it just looks slightly raggedy within a few minutes when I look at my eye really close in the mirror; its not smudging, but my eyelids just don't let it try with a straight edge. But it works okay for tightlining the top lash and a very thin line on my top lash line, I've found. Primer doesn't seem to matter with this for me, but putting it over an eyeshadow makes the ragged edge slightly worse; regardless it doesn't smudge or travel at all on my eye. And in fact to get it off I had to use my magical Mary Kay make up remover because neither my regular makeup remover or soap would get it off my eye.

I wore this baby to the gym and sweated profusely. This stuff didn't budge. But it was on a bare, clean eye applied before the gym just for the test, not sure how it would work over eyeshadow, but I'm assuming fairly similar excellent results. Hardly anything came off on my towel either, just a tiny bit when I wiped my under eye which could have been residue from the day's makeup I had taken off before the gym/lining my eyes.

Clean the brush before every use! That seems to make a major difference in application. I'm going to keep it so I can play around with it before I buy Mac or another more expensive brand. Or when my eyeliner brush arrives in the mail maybe that will fix the clean edge problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

I really like this gel liner because it doesn't budge if you prime your lids. That's a no-brainer step when it comes to eye makeup though. I give it a 4 because I wish that the colors were more pigmented. I have it in charcoal and black and the black just doesn't seem black enough. As for the brush, if you forget to clean it up after every use, of course it's going to be crusty. I hope that these pots last for a long time, but it's not very expensive in the first place, so no worries there. If you're looking for a gel liner, try this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by spooji

It goes on very well on the waterline, both bottom and top, but I find that it smudges on me even if I use a primer. I don't see the need to buy a MAC or Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner instead of this one because they all smudge (all three of them) so might as well just get the cheaper version.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by yjm1201

(Bought in the brown shade)
When I first started off wearing makeup, this was the first gel eyeliner I had ever bought. Initially, I felt it was of good quality and it didn't budge. But as I started to understand makeup more, I found out how horrible this eyeliner was. I personally have very oily skin, and the eyeliner was slipping and sliding all over my eyelid. Honestly, you could have mistaken my eyeliner as eye-shadow, that's how much it started smudging. I looked like a raccoon at the end of the day. The packaging is very good, especially for a drugstore brand. HOWEVER, I will be returning to my Bobbi Brown eyeliner as soon as I use up this jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing. Won't buy anything else. Much better than Bobbi Brown and l'oreal. Only con is that it dries out pretty fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by faceart97

This eyelinner fades more than anything. It's super black and looks good but within like an hour it fades to a greyer colour and also smudges like crazy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Highly recommend this product, amazing gel liner !

I have it in Blackest Black and let me tell you, it is highly pigmented and does not smudge or budge from the water line or on the lid.
A lot of people don't like the brush that it comes with, but I really don't mind it, however, if you don't wipe off the excess liner after you've used it, it can go dry and crusty, so make sure you clean it well after use. Also, the actual gel in the pot dries out after a while, but it's still usable.

Again, staying power is amazing, colour is highly pigmented and love the packaging and brush.