Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 1/19/2015 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using this gel eyeliner for months now, and I'm relatively happy with it.

Pros:
-very black
-easy application
-included brush is fairly good

Cons:
-not long wearing on me, I have oily eyelids
-transfers to my undereyes on hot days
-product dries up very quickly

Amazing! I have it in brown and it gives a strong yet natural look

Pros:
- goes on smoothly
- great color and pigmentation
- doesn't smudge

Cons:
- you have to wash the brush often or else it gets stiff

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best liner I've ever used. I do cat eye with it every day. I suggest you ditch the brush for an angled brush or something else that's a little higher end, the one included is a nice courtesy but no match for the texture of this liner in my opinion.

I can nap in the middle of the day and it hasn't smudged. it is more stiff than other gel liners, so if you are having trouble gliding it on, use more product on the brush, you're probably not used to how waxy it is.

I would describe the finish as soft, like a kohl pencil and not shiny or painty like a liquid, but you can achieve the precision of a liquid because you're applying it with a brush.

In love with the brown color. Most others browns are so dark, they may as well be black but this maintains the brown hue.

on 1/1/2015 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this liner for my tear line and it works perfectly! I've cried with this makeup on and has never had problems with smearing, running or fading. It does dry out a little, but I just take a tooth pick to mix it.

on 12/29/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this both in blackest black and charcoal. Excellent pigmentation, creamy formula-- horribly smudgy though. It transferred to the top of my eyelid. I quite like the brush though; it's pretty soft.

on 12/27/2014 9:20:00 AM

Horrible! the brush sucks its too big and just isnt the right shape for me. the eyeliner itself is clumpy doesnt go on smoothly and comes off very quickly. transfers like crazy

on 12/25/2014 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It was ok. It would never dry, and it transferred to my eyelids pretty badly. It is very black, but smudges and slides everywhere! VERY disappointed in this!

on 12/23/2014 10:46:00 PM

This is an OK eyeliner. It glides on smoothly (but definitely not the smoothest and very pigmented so I like it. But it dries out so quickly!!! And it doesn't last long. And I tend to lose the brush that comes with the oackage if they aren't attached to the pot. (Already lost the cap of the brush) But I would buy it again if in need of a good eyeliner in short notice :)

on 12/22/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Just bought this product last night. FYI - I take FOREVER applying eyeliner, but I finished in about 5 minutes using this. No mess! The brush is perfect and easy to work with. The only thing that I would like to change about it is that it doesn't go on as thick as I'd like, so I end up using 2 coats. I actually went to sleep with this on (bad I know!) and in the morning, it looked as if I had just done my makeup! I'm very happy with this product and will be repurchasing.

on 12/20/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the WORST gel liner on the planet!!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners, I have some HG but I keep buying from many brands because of my curiousity..
Maybelline produce some good mascaras, and their color tattoo eyeshadows are great..
But sorry to say, for eyeliners, they just make craps!
This gel liner is not waterproof, smudge easily, and not long lasting..
I bought 2 colors, black and brown..
Both are just BAD!! They make a big mess to my makeup, to my eyes, to my whole face!!!
Not worth $10.. Well, even if the price is only $1, it's still not worth it!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials