Clinique Superbalanced powder makeup (spf 15) [DISCONTINUED]

titanium dioxide 6.30% ingredients: talc, mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc sterate, zinc laurate, dimethicone, bentonite, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica, hydrolyzed soy protein, glycerin, lauryl lysine, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, squalane, cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lecithin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl abscorbate, magnesium myristate, coconut acid, water, tetrasodium eta, chlorphensin, potassium sorbate,{ - titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride}

on 4/30/2012 2:52:00 PM

As a foundation, I don't like it. As a finishing powder, it's ok. But since I bought it to use as the foundation that it is supposed to be, it's pretty much a fail for me. It doesn't offer much coverage at all for me, and when using it as a foundation, I don't get that nice "finished" look I am looking for. And I like my $4 Rimmel Stay Matte powder a lot, so I don't need to pay this much for a powder if it is just to use as a finishing powder. Besides, for that purpose, the $4 Rimmel is much better. It's not a terrible product, but certainly does not live up to my expectations created by Clinique's marketing of it.

on 4/23/2012 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a wonderful idea & superb powder. It has staying power & looks very natural. You can put it on very sheer or heaver for more coverage. So easy to use & never spills & you dont waste any. So all in all this is very good value for the money.

on 3/11/2012 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this product. I only use it to give my t-zone extra coverage and absorb oil throughout the day. I must say the packaging is really nice. It cuts down on the wasting of the product. I can't think of any cons... definitely a product worth trying.

on 2/25/2012 10:51:00 AM

pros: unique dispenser of the powder causes less loss of product and protects the integrity of the powder.

cons: even palest shade ran too dark for my very fair neutral skin, oxidized quickly (within an hour), did not provide the coverage i was hoping for due to cliniques claims, actually irritated my skin and made pores on my nose appear larger despite use of primer (did not see that coming with clinique), rather overpriced for what it did (or rather didn't do) for me. "brush" that came with product completely useless and considering the price of this product i had hoped for something slightly more useful.

on 2/25/2012 5:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my absolute favourite powder foundation. I actually never use it by itself,but apply it on top of my super balanced liquid (or any other liquid foundation) for a wonderful,flawless finsh. Makes my skin look poreless and perfect! Covers imperfections that my liquid foundation just won't cover on its own. Makes makeup last all day even through heat and humidity. I have dry/combination skin and it is not drying at all,and feels very comfortable and lightweight on my skin. I think why I love this so much,is because I can wear a lovely moisturizing foundation underneath,then with this on top,my foundation will hold all day without touch ups! I adore the packaging too, as it dispenses only what I need at one time,so no messy spills. I will buy this over and over again and use it as my powder over any brand of foundation I am wearing! I am fair,and use the colour 1. I have also used the colour 2 as well with no problems. I think the colour range is small because being a powder,one colour can work with a few skin tones,and it just blends right in. Can't live without this,especially in the summer.... Love!

on 1/20/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After using the Superbalanced powder I have seen a noticable change in my skin. It looks irritated and I have way more blackheads than usual. This may be because I used the brush they supply you with when you buy the foundation isnt great and I think its actually the brush thats irritating my skin. Im going to buy a different brush to apply Superbalanced with and see if that makes any improvement in my skin. I do like the way the makeup looks on my skin. Its very light and doesnt look like Im wearing a mask that most powder foundations look on people of color. They also matched my skin tone perfectly which has also been a a problem for me in the past.

on 11/27/2011 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

I love Clinique. I stray once in awhile and come back. I hate heavy feeling foundation, but like a little coverage. This makes my dry spots better and my oily spots more matte. It has never made me break out. I would definitely recommend this. You can use as much or as little as you like. Seriously, I hate spending more money, but I think I bought this close to a year 9 months ago and it has not ran out.

on 10/19/2011 3:43:00 PM

I am in love with this makeup! I have been a Bare Minerals user for a while now, and when I ran out of my last jar I decided I would give this Clinique product a try. What really drew me in was the unique packaging, where you shave off just the amount of makeup you need at a time. I have found that this really eliminates waste and seems to be very sanitary. As far as the product itself goes, it's wonderful. Bare Minerals would tend to sometimes make my skin look a little dry, but this makeup really is 'superbalanced', it makes my shiny spots matte and my drier spots don't get flaky. It has great staying power, I normally only have to blot with an oil absorber sheet once a day, if that. I have had my container for about 2 months or so and I still have a lot of product left, so it seems to be worth the money!

on 9/1/2011 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best mineral powder i've ever used for my combination, acne-prone skin. Moderate coverage, doesn't cake, wears for hours, looks fine even if I get sweaty, and the package has lasted over 2 months. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice Mineral foundation! It makes my skin very matte, but 1 our later my face begins to shine. I have very oily skin,, but ehm, it doesn't give me breakouts at all, And i think it doesnt glog my pores. I'm very happy with this product. But i have the color ' fresh ivory'. Wich is the second lightest color, I think it's a little to light for me .. I want neutral beige..