October 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by joana7

My hair really likes this conditioner! Even though it has a "light" texture to it, it is great at detangling and moisturizing. Once my hair is dry it feels really soft. I can't really describe the smell of this conditioner but it is quite pleasant. The cap on the bottle is quite annoying and hard to work with especially when hands are wet. There is definitely room for improvement there. Still the only reason why I am dropping a lippie is because Garnier still tests on animals :(

EDIT: I've realized my hair looks really frizzy when I use this conditioner so I'm dropping one more lippie. Also, I'm not going to repurchase it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Keltonbuddy18

Amazing. I thought this product was going to be a joke but it mosterized my hair. It nourishes it and leaves my hair silky soft. Recommend it to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is my new favorite of all the Garnier conditioner products out there. This is sooo creamy and moisturizing, my hair has never felt silkier. Definitely a must have especially for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

I love to experiment with drugstore conditioners and shampoos, and don't usually repurchase ones I've already tried. I've used this conditioner before, but upon discovering that it was on sale, I picked it up readily. I hope to make this review short and sweet: this conditioner is cheap, and makes your hair feel luxuriously soft. If you're looking for a miracle worker for your split ends, you probably won't find it here, but this conditioner is very good for it's price, and leaves your hair feeling soft and silky.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by morganeli

I signed up for this account just to review this product.
This stuff is horrible!! My hair felt oily and dirty after a few washes. I usually go a day or two between washes and this horrible product (i used the shampoo and conditioner together) made my fair feel disgusting. It felt like I hadn't washed my hair in a week. This is honestly one of the worst products I have ever used in my hair. I've used both apple cider vinegar and baking soda to get this crap out of my hair and there's still residue. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone! seriously save your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

I have been using Aussie 3 minute miracle mask as an everyday conditioner...my hair is super thick and long and it needs all the moisture it can get. Over thanksgiving break I forgot my conditioner and ending up using this stuff because it was just around. I was amazed. I haven't been able to achieve this amount of weightless moisture to my hair in a long time. I told my mom I loved the conditioner and her own hair dresser had recommended it to her! At three dollars a pop I haven't tried anything better. With a price like that, I found my new go-to conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An average conditioner with silicones, shea butter and olive oil. This worked the same for me as Garnier Fall Fight conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by jendalcorso

this product is AMAZING. let me start off by saying i used to bleach my hair with extremely light garnier dye EVERY 2 WEEKS. it was seriously dead and frizzy and it felt like straw. i used this product and after about a week it was silky and gorgeous! it smells absolutely amazing and i'm going to get more today! must have!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this over the summer, and I didn't immediately dislike it. The shampoo and conditioner did work somewhat but I felt it didn't work well enough for my super dry hair. I did hate the caps on the these. I always found it hard to open, and so did my mom who has arthritis (I have her my left over bottles). I also do not understand why there was a super moisturizing shampoo which I also used, but no super moisturizing conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have frizzy dry hair if i don't put at least a serum or a leave in conditioner ,i have wavy hair but if i twist my hair it turns to curls naturally ,..,my hair routine was first put Selsun Blue to prevent dandruff then i used the Fructis triple nutrition shampoo and then the conditioner , let my hair dry and it would literally turn to a puff ball and then style my hair with serums and leave in conditioners and i actually sometimes applied a lot because i felt my hair was still frizzy ,.,.,Then i saw this advertisement of Wen products and the guy was saying that shampoos that foam up are bad for your hair it gets rid of all the natural oils and leaves your hair frizzy and unmanageable ,.,and of course Wen products cost to much so then i thought of a bright idea ^.^ I changed my hair routine to this: i applied Selsun Blue (the Medicated formula) on my scalp to prevent dandruff and to also clean my scalp and i skipped shampoo (because i don't know any shampoo that doesn't foam up) Then I applied Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner on the ends of my hair all the way to the top and stopped to the ears ,.,And I saw a Big improvement on my Hair !!! it didn't look frizzy it also didn't look dry ,it looked perfect and i Didn't even apply any serums or leave in conditioners ,my hair looked calm and manageable ,.,I told all my friends about it because if it worked on me it will work on you ,I recommend this product, it has natural oils that are good for the hair and it smells so good ^.^

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No