Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 3/28/2015 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ugh,this is literally the one that got away.I base this review on one experience only.There was a 25% off sale at sephora and while at the Dior counter the assistant lady applied it on me.They also gave an eyeshadow palette deluxe sample as a gift with it.When I looked at myself in the mirror I didn't really notice a difference,but that was only because I was concentrated on the bomb powder she had applied on me.Anyway,when I got home an hour later and looked again in the mirror...holy shit!I have never had curled lashes in my life,not even after using lash curlers but this one made a miracle...It seemed like a had twice as many lashes,longer,with a great curl and a really nice black colour.I have slightly hooded eyes but there were no residue of this mascara on my lids.The only bad thing is that it took ages to take off,I had to use so many products to completely take it off.When I went back to sephora 2 days later to buy it there was no more sales :-(

on 3/24/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in brown after trying blackout which is my HG now. It's drier formula than blackout and isn't as dramatic. It's more lengthening though and easier to remove because it's drier and doesn't deposit as much mascara onto your lashes. When I say easier to remove i mean blackout the stuff is so wet and never ending coming off... It keeps going and going. Haha. It's easy to remove the blackout but there's a lot to remove. Both pare well with Dior eyelash primer. This is still dramatic , don't get me wrong as are all Dior mascaras. As I'm writing this I just remember I bought the Iconic Dior mascara years ago and didn't like it for my blonde thin long sparse lashes like I like these two better. I won't repurchase the show Cuz blackout is better suited for my lashes. I need to thicken them up not lengthen them or they touch my eyebrows and leave mascara marks. Both hav minimal smudging tho

on 3/13/2015 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

My sister swears by this stuff, but it doesn't work for me at all. I end up with like 5 long thick eyelash hairs and nothing else, it doesn't seem to feather them at all. I guess it might work if you have really thick lashes?

on 3/2/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Paid the $$$, wasn't that impressed. It's as competent as a Maybelline mascara and dried out faster (drugstore mascaras LIVE FOREVER). I'm sure my mascara technique is lacking, but these certainly didn't elevate my lashes in curl, length or volume. Not a repeat purchase.

I love this mascara because it's perfect for a soft natural, non tranny looking eyelash line that's totally loks like i actually have no mascara on. It's subtle. But it can also build up to a more glamorous lash with a couple more coats.

on 2/21/2015 1:21:00 PM

I purchased this product on my holidays in vibrant blue. First of all I had to put on about 6 coats on my lashes to make them remotely blue, I have to say this product doesn't extend and or fan out my lashes. Within the first 2 weeks of owning the mascara it dried up. The only plus side is the mascara is it's good around water and doesn't flake.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Iconic mascara, but is being outperformed by almost all of the new mascaras. For big lashes you will be much happier with Too Faced Better than Sex or Benefit They're Real for a much better price.

Very dry mascara, hard to build up to dramatic lashes but also does not clump too easily.

on 2/17/2015 10:03:00 PM

It's a waste of money. Not the worst mascara but price is too much for its effect. You should definitely buy le volume de chanel instead of this. Their prices are close.

on 2/15/2015 12:58:00 AM

I am lucky to be blessed with long lashes, so usually i am looking for a good formula (not watery, good staying power etc) so while i found this did a great job with curl and volume, the non water proof version (I own both) does not last a full day without the racoon eyes. I still use this whenever i can on days when I'm not working 12h days or going to the gym because i truly love it for every other reason, but as others have said, you can usually find similar or better for less dinero.

on 2/12/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was super excited to get this mascara because I heard amazing things about it, but it saddens me to say you can find SO much better for less at Sephora.

I have oily lids so I was looking for a good mascara that wouldn't smudge and that would last all day. I also love dramatic big lashes. I heard this mascara would meet all my requirements. I am sad to say it doesn't. For me, my biggest concern was that it lasts all day, unfortunately, it didn't.

It doesn't
-last all day (I found a little pool of black under my eyes - without going to the gym
- doesn't do an amazing job volumizing or defining
- can easily clump
- smudges and flakes

For the price, it's not worth it. I would highly recommend Perversion by UD (26$) or Better than Sex, Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant (28$) or even Smashbox full exposure (22.50).

However, if you would like a natural look, then this might work for you. If you want to pay 31$ for a pretty simple mascara. I guess it just depends what look you're going for!

Video Reviews & Tutorials