October 25, 2014 | 1053 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by JenGarza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel upset- I really, really wanted to love this product and I just don't. I apply my primer, foundation, mineral setting powder (and sometimes bb cream, or additional mattifying products occasionally before my foundation), and I still can't seem to keep the color of this blush on my cheeks for more than an hour or two.

The rest of my makeup seems to stay on just fine, but I cannot get this to last! I end up having to add another mineral/powder blush over it. There's not much point in having a cream blush if I'm just going to add another blush over it anyway!

I found it difficult to apply and it does not blend out as nicely as I was expecting it to based on what other reviewers said. My skin gets so tacky that I cannot buff it in. I have tried various brushes, my fingers, make up sponges... I just cannot love this product even though I want to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color!!! It's a baby pink color but it looks super natural. Although its very pigmented, I find this very subtle and easy to use as a blush. This color is soooo pretty :) I definitely recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by donna409

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this blush. I have had such a hard time with cream blushes. I have tried so many from drugstore to high end with no luck. For some reason cream blushed do not take to my skin and I either get no color or it is blotchy and funny looking. After the reviews here I decided to try this one and it is fabulous for me. It goes on smoothly with a subtle natural color. There is no pulling or tugging to apply it, I need just a small amount, and it isn't tacky or splotchy. The price is a no brainer for $5.99 at my local store. I will definetly be going back to try another color.The packaging is fine, I don't fuss too much over that unless its difficult to open or use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this from Ulta the other day not having read any reviews, I just thought the color was pretty and more natural than the vivid orange and corals I have been going for as of late. When I first swatched this blush, I was a bit turned off by how greasy it looked on my fingers. I read that this has mineral oil in it I think? however, it doesn't look or feel greasy upon application which is nice. It looks like a beautiful natural pinky flush on my NC10 skin, and stays put all day. It hasn't caused me to break out (yet) but I really try to steer clear of mineral oil so if i do, i will stop using this. I think this will be a staple for spring/summer days when i want to look nice with minimal effort. Layering this with Wet n Wild's pearl-escent is a great way to brighten the blush and give it some shimmer. Love how densely pigmented this is.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! So creamy and very pigmented! It only takes a little, and it blends out very well. Gorgeous natural color, and it even looks nice on the lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by caligal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVe LOvE LoVE HG
I own Nars, Bobbi Brown, The Balm, MAC and Smashbox. This is my first ds blush since...hmmmm. Maybe ever. Even before MUA I used Clinique and Lancome.

Besides agreeing with all the other positive comments I wanted to add this: I can actaully put a lot of color on my cheeks for the first time and still look natural. This is what I've always wanted. Despite watching 7,000 youtube videos, my blush always seemed to look cakey or fake if I put on too much. I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it took me until this week to get comfortable building the color. I 've used my fingers, a Beauty Blender sponge and my foundation stiple brush and they all work well. This week, I started with my fingers and finished with the BB sponge to blend at the top of my cheek bones.

The best thing was...I had 3 ladies comment my SKIN this week. My skin is the same. I only changed this and also added a NYX Concealer Magic Wand for my under eye brightener.

Another score for MUA recommendations. Thank to all! xoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am really enjoying this, especially for the price. Carmindy cream blush is my HG (and I am working on my last two), but this will be a decent replacement. It is doesn't have as dry a finish as the carmindy, but it actually blends a little more easily. Great for a normal to dry skin. I will definitely purchase more shades of this as the year progresses.

EDIT: Although I am still enjoying the color and texture of this, the lasting power leaves something to be desired.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Ohviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Out of all the blushes I've tried so far in my life, this is absolutely the most natural looking color. Before this I was using NARS powder blush in "deep throat," but this neutral pink shade is just so much more flattering on my pale skin. I was applying it with my Real Techniques expert face brush, which does a great job, but after purchasing the Cynthia Rowley precision blending sponge I've found that it is much better for applying it most naturally. This has been important to me because my skin is so fair that sometimes if I'm not very careful I start to look a little clown-y. I wish that was funny but it just isn't. Anyway, I'll probably upgrade to a higher quality product with better ingredients (apparently this blush contains mineral oil) at some point, but I bought this blush for around $4 at cherryculture.com and as a college student in my final semester, this product is such a steal. It fades a bit over the day but still looks nice. Makes my ghost skin look alive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by albs

I have tried several different formulations of cream blush and this is by far my favourite. It is very pigmented so you do not need much. Sheered out it looks very natural on the skin so it is appropriately named. The finish is not overly glowy, it sets nicely on the skin to look like skin. I use Sigma's synthetic F50, dab it into the product once and then dab it once on the back of my hand to get rid of any excess, then blend it onto the apples of my cheeks and back toward my hairline. I really like this, unfortunately the stores that carry NYX in my area do not carry any of these blushes so whether or not I repurchase will depend on if I can find it again, or another shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by melly845

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush as it is SO easy to apply, it's practically foolproof. I use the fat end of a damp Beauty Blender and just tap it into the product and bounce it onto my cheeks in the needed areas. Then a little blending around the edges with my fingers (or the sharp end of the Beauty Blender) if required. This prevents it applying too much colour at once, which others seems to be having a problem with when using a brush. The colour is beautiful too, it gives a lovely natural looking pink glow to the cheeks and is perfect for my pale skin. So far I have only worn this over liquid foundation so I've used a translucent powder to set it as well as my foundation and it lasts pretty well this way. For the price you cannot beat this awesome product!