August 20, 2014 | 1808 users online

Styling Products - Clairol - Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I just tried this for the first time after getting it free after buying another HE product:) I LOVE the scent! As I was spraying it on my damp hair, I noticed right off how it wasn't sticky, so I kept adding more! It holds well, brings out the natural curl/wave in my hair. I usually straighten it, but when I feel like going natural, or just changing it up in different ways, this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by yourprincessleah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this stuff! i use this when i want wavy hair. just spray it in before ive brushed out my hair after washing and blow dry w/ diffuser. adds a lot of volume and texture to my hair while holding the wave. i also use the mousse from the same line for extra volume. also it smells amazing- it is floral but it doesn't give me a headache like most florals do. at only $3 it's cheap so go out and try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by wovenbyrd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
I've always wanted to create big, loose, curls and this product really delivered. My hair is kinda wavy when its wet but once it dries its pin straight. When my hair was still damp, I sprayed this all over and then i used a round ceramic brush to blow dry it. When I finished, I had LOTS of volume and loose, smexy curls (which i loveee). Unfortunately i lost the volume after a couple hours but the curls stayed. I went back a bought some hairspray to help the volume stay. I got it for three dollars which is crazy. Oh did i mention? IT SMELLS FABULOUS :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by aquariusheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this spray gel. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or sticky, unless you use too much of course, and holds waves and curl nicely when you style it, and gives your hair a soft, fluffy (in a good way) apperance.
So far i've been using it on dry or slightly damp hair and blow drying with a round brush, but im going to try it putting it in a couple twisted buns and sleeping on it, to try and get that natural wavy hair look. My hair is already wavy but i need something that will help keep the waves defined and smooth!
The smell is great but pretty strong so those of you that are sensitive to fragrance or who already use alot of other products or perfume might want to use it sparingly.
I love the bottle too and it's super cheap. I want to try the tousle me softly conditioner and other products too!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love spray gels. This one has an amazing smell, and gives me natural-looking body and texture. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by onoriki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about 2-3 weeks ago and I am completely in love with this spray!! I love that its not sticky and controls my hair perfectly. My hair is very fine and flat. This product works my hair perfectly, it gives me a great lift and adds body without fuzzing my hair, it doesn't give me fly-aways or leave my hair looking like a gel hard mess. A big plus is that I spray quite abit on and it doesn't give me a headache, and the smell is nice.

Only gripe is that i'm running out already, not sure if they have a bigger bottle of it but my 170ml is about to runout after about 2 weeks... i don't know maybe that's pretty decent considering.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by makeupexplorer

I love everything herbal essence has done with this tousle me softly line. I have curly coarse, medium thickness(if that makes sense lol) hair. I hate it when I use a gel or conditioner and it makes me curls so tight that my hair looks bigger and shorter! This spray gel (along with the cream and mousse) it gives your curls definition and smoothness without them being crunch and not so tight. Plus the smell is a nice floral scent different from most hair products that smell like fruit.!

oh and when I say cream and mouse I dont mean I use all of them at once! lol I tried each of them individualy and there all pretty great. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a total hair product snob, so I purchased this with no expectations whatsoever. However, this stuff does great things to my hair. Overall, it gives me that sexy, tousled volume that I so often crave but rarely achieve with the best of products. Pleasantly suprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by mea12198

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty good stuff! But, I liked it much better for adding texture, shine, and body to my hair when blowdrying than for adding waves (it was okay at that, but not great). My hair is somewhat fine and this gave it great body and texture. It tangled it just a bit, but that is to be expected when adding texture to your hair. Overall, a great product, just not for creating waves....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by graiae66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm almost 44, with baby fine hair that has a tendency towards dryness. My hair has very little body and needs a boost most mornings. I spray this product on wet, blow dry, and style--and it holds its shape beautifully throughout most of the day (summers here are hot and humid). I have not noticed any increased dryness. The product is easy to use (2-3 pumps are plenty) and inexpensive-a good deal all around.