Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Concealer

3.8

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Laureth-4, [CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 6/6/2013 11:03:00 PM

I love this product- the color 325 is perfect for my under-eye area and the texture is ideal- a little bit tacky at first, but totally blendable. The shades available are wide-ranging and highly concentrated so a little goes a long way.

The huge problem with this concealer however is the packaging. Not only do you get a stingy amount of product compared to their brilliant Full Coverage Concealer but the twisting device is awful. You twist and twist and nothing comes out and then it comes spurting out. As a highly concentrated concealer, you only need a little and the waste is really irritating. This was a problem for me the whole time that I was using this concealer- the delivery system. I'm trying to decide if I'll buy it again and I'm hoping that if so, my first tube was just faulty.

on 6/5/2013 2:31:00 PM

My favourite concealer! <3 Finally something that works for me! I use it with my HD foundation most of the time or bb creams. It's a perfect match for me. Creamy texture and great coverage. I will keep using this until something better comes along!

on 5/1/2013 3:54:00 PM

YES!! My HG under-eye concealer!!! At first I was taken aback by it's orangey colour when the MUA suggested me but after I blend it out, my dark circle just disappear... This one is comparable to GA's master corrector. I also super loveeeee the packaging. And you only have to apply a slight amount of the product. Too much of it will gave you orange streaking. Why not 5 lippies then? Well, it works wonder with my dark circle but it doesn't help much with my other imperfections like black spots and acne. It accentuates them, in fact. Also the price is quite high for just an under eye concealer. All in all, love this product! Ps: Got it in 350 for HK$280 (US$36)

on 4/10/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use MUFE HD foundation in #120 Perfect colour match. After 2 years of using mufe hd foundation and drugstore concealers ei. maybeline age rewind which is okay, I decided I needed something with a bit more coverage with the light feeling of the age rewind concealer. Headed into Sephora and had originally asked about the full cover concealer for under eye darkness. The girl told me that I shouldnt be using full cover for under eye and that the HD concealer was my best choice. She asked if I wanted to be matched and by matched she actually meant to find the right colour to best conceal my under eye darkness. She tried 2 colours and #325 was perfect and dead on some darkness may show throu a teeny tiny but good coverage, brightens up the area, not cakey, i set lightly with a translucent powder, once applied if i get the setting lines i just rub it out lighly and voila, stays all day :) a bit on the pricey side for the amount but hey if it works and your happy why fight it. For now will use. a few clicks to the back of my hand rub and mix it a bit with ring finger and pat in area to be concealed. done..

on 4/10/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Settled in every line under my eyes. Didn't work at covering blemishes-it just sort of disappeared.

on 1/4/2013 11:56:00 AM

I have this in #320, I am fair skinned with pink undertones and I'd say this is a pretty good match. It is very pink compared to other concealers I've tried and it's a liquid which works well for my very dry skin. However, for the price it is just not worth it. Sure it works ok and it brightens under my eyes but I can still see some discoloration after I put it on and I have tried every different way to put this on but still, the circles are still there. For reference, my under eyes are not that bad all things considered so to me, a medium coverage $30 concealer should be able to cover them perfectly which this does not. If you are wanting to try this out I'd say get a sample first.
UPDATE: Ok this stuff works actually pretty good, I realized I was just being way to picky and seeing the dark circles when no one else could so ya it covers quite well but I still wouldnt re-purchase because it's way to expensive.

on 12/12/2012 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think this is my favorite concealer that I've used. I have it in the lightest shade, 305 porcelain, and it fits my very pale skin really well. Not perfectly, but pretty close. (Whenever I wear foundation, I have to mix in a few drops of the thick, pure white Illamasqua rich liquid foundation to lighten it, so that should give you an idea of my fairness.) It's very creamy, it looks very natural. I prefer to blend it in with a finger rather than a brush. I do dislike that it starts to crease under the eyes so easily (not so natural then), the applicator sometimes oozes, and it's kinda pricey, but I can't complain that much.

on 11/28/2012 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The excellent concealer for under eye area. Perfect coverage if applied correctly (I always use an additional good eye moisturizer a minute before I use the concealer), it looks natural and true for hours.

on 11/15/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this HD concealer for my dark eye circles ever since I found it! Fourth stick and counting! It's formula is such a breeze to spread and apply. I would layer it with a very thin layer of loose powder that comes with Bobbi Brown eye concealer just to complete the coverage. However, even without the loose powder, it looks great especially on photos! The micro light reflecting particles infused in the concealer brightens up the eye area and it is most obvious on photos. I also find that this is the only eye concealer that does not dry out my eye areas yet providing good coverage. It does not oxidize throughout the day and it is so long-wearing that I do not need to touch up even after an entire day of work.The cons are its price, the amount of concealer in the stick is extremely little, and the applicator head is totally useless!

on 10/11/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the rare concealers which matches my skin tone exactly. (I'm Asian with medium-toned skin) I was excited to find a perfect match while trying it out at Sephora, but when I tried using it the next day, it caked up very easily. It's a bit pricey for the amount in the tube.

Tip: Use a fluffy blush and apply with a VERY light hand. It helps to mix it with a dab of eye primer to prevent caking.

I won't purchase it again, but will use till it's finished up.