October 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by bonbon27

I just picked this up today thanks to B2M. I was hesitant at first because it is a frost and I already own bombshell and I had problems applying it. But thankfully Sandy B applies smoothly on my lips, and yes it's frosty but not in an ( 80s called they want their lipstick back way. It's basically Nymphette Lipglass in Lipstick form. I just applied Rimmels clear gloss over it and It looks fantastic that way as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BEAUTIFUL color, but SO gritty! Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Lexilovesmac

OMG I have a new all time favorite lipstick!!! It was lollipop loving, and I still love it don't get me wrong. But I can't break that one out everyday since its hard to find. This is the perfect summer goddess color I've been trying to find. It looks sooooo nice with bronze smokey eyes and bronzer on the checks. Its a lovely peachy tanish nude. Maybe a little pink in it? I duno but its sooo pretty and I normally don't like frost finishes. Go try it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I think this is THE summer lip colour for me right now. I grab for it all the time when i do bronzy summer looks because the gold shimmer and the peachy colour completes my summer looks so well. I love that it's the perfect nude colour with a hint of gold. It's a little drying for my lips but it's not something that a little lip balm can't fix!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by WhitneyJLopez

This Lipstick completed my LIFE! NOT KIDDING! This is sooooo perfect for when I want a GORGEOUS nude lip with a little golden zing! I am such a fan! It lasts for 4 hrs, and even longer when I put eyeshadow primer on first! (just a free little tip for you...it works) Well I hope that this review was helpful for you! Have a fantastic day! Thanks...BYEEEEE

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by msrae2966

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hey ladies,
I reorganized and updated my makeup collection and came up w/ 19 empty MAC products, SOOO you know that meant that I needed to head off to the MAC store for BackToMAC !

One of my choices was "Sandy B" - lipstick...this doesn't look very pretty online or in the tube actually, but when I put it on!!! Whoa, look out! this is one of my new favorites!

It's like a peach/gold shimmery lipgloss instead of a lipstick!!!

I am very pleased

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by x3n

Meh. Now I know that I'm not a fan of MAC frost lipsticks. This just... eh... It's alright. Frosts don't sit well on my lips. The colour is nice and all, but the frost is not even worth the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by humbuggery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yeah, it's a frost...I know.

But most M.A.C frosts play nice with my lips. This one is PURE FROST.

I'm sure I would love the color on me if it weren't for the nasty frostiness emphasizing the ugly contours of my lips.

Frost frost frost frost.

Jack frost.
Frosted Flakes.
Frosty the snowman.
Frostalostadingdong.

The only way I can get this to work is if I wear a lipgloss over it.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add: Anyone who thinks that this is a sufficient replacement for Lollipop Loving is NUUUUTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by mrs1shorty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have just received this by post in the back 2 mac uk programme..I chose it primarily because it is my name ..but i love the soft golden peach colour it's a great stand alone colour or equally to lighten a darker shade...the only problem with mac lipsticks is I want to eat them off as they taste/smell so good

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkephalent

Very frosty, which I'm not a huge fan of, but you can tone it down with a lipgloss. On me it goes on more nude than peachy-pink, probably because I have very pigmented lips. But it looks gorgeous paired with Richer Lusher, and this is how I get that natural peachy-pink.