April 19, 2014 | 1853 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Original Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This product is garbage. I have fine hair, so it can get oily and weighed down if I do not keep it fresh. I bought this product because it was the cheapest dry shampoo I could find and I was totally disappointed. I do not see a lot of dry shampoo come out- it appears to be more alcohol than anything else. The alcohol dries out my hair and leaves the texture unpleasant until I wash my hair again. The worst part is that it does not look less oily or more refreshed! It looks exactly the same as before. The smell is nice, but that is the only nice thing about this shampoo. Definitely not for fine/delicate hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

This is my go to dry shampoo! I have Been using this product for over a year now. I use the original and tropical scent. My hair is instantly refreshed and smells great. Great option if you don't have time to wash your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fourth dry shampoo I've tried (Suave and Rene Furterer were the others) and definitely the best of the bunch. It provides much more oil absorption than the two Suaves on the market, albeit Batiste is about twice as expensive. The powder/mist is not as fine as the Suave one, but there is no product buildup at the nozzle..

My only gripe would be the slightly white cast of powder when I get a little heavy handed when spraying (I have yet to try the version for brunette hair). I've tried both the Blush scent and the Original and I prefer the Original scent as it's not as overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by araic4988

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG dry shampoo! While I was in Europe, I bought the original scent, tried it and LOVED it. I love the smell, it makes my hair look great, the packaging is convienient, and now you can buy it in the US. You should definitely try this, it is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i honestly don't know what i'd do with out dry shampoo now, i'm completely addicted!
in this line, i've used the tropical, cherry, urban, and blonde ones, i usually just buy which ever is the best value at the time but I think my favourite is the urban one, it's a really nice clean perfumey scent.
it really is a life saver as i have quite oily skin so the next day after washing my hair it starts to look greasy (and washing it all the time is both damaging and time consuming with it being long) but just a quick blast and it looks fresh as a daisy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product didn't agree with my hair. I saw no improvement. After several uses I tossed out the product. I will go back to my regular but more expensive brand. Shame as it seems to work for most people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

As a newbie to dry shampoo, I really like this one.
It goes on white and you have to wait a little bit before you brush your hair. I think it works better than oscar blandi's, so def save some money and purchase this one instead!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

It's been awhile since I've written my last product review...and I must say, this Batisse Dry Shampoo is SOO great, I had to write a review. It is one of the very very few things that I've stayed brand loyal to. I purchase my Batisse at Winners/ Marshalls and pretty much anywhere I can get it on sale. The bottle is relatively small, but lasts at least 2-3 months...and I use it every other day.

I have fine black hair with bangs that usually gets really greasy and flat within a day. I used to wash my hair everyday because my bangs would just lie limp on my forehead!! But now, I give a generous spray of shampoo at my roots and comb my hair upside down to give it some volume!

I really love my Batisse...I'm probably on my 7th bottle of this!!! The Tropical scent is OK too. I personally like the original better...but this one was on sale and the scent is not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by chesso

Very good dry shampoo
Works perfectly, you can use as much as you want without over doing it.
Hair goes white at first but goes away when you massage the spray in.
I'd recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this on sale at Ulta BOGOF. I've been very pleased. It makes my dirty hair look bouncy and voluminous. It doesn't feel silky but I've never tried a dry shampoo that did. I do have to be careful not to spray it too close to my hairline on my forehead or it can look white...and I have blonde hair, so I'm not sure how well this product would work with dark hair. I've been using the one with a British flag as the label and it doesn't seem to have a fragrance to me, which is nice. I'll buy this again for sure.