October 2, 2014 | 1436 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by annamail84

My favourite body wash of all time!!! I have tried MANY other brands including Lush, Clarins, Olay, Palmolive etc etc. Clean on me is not only fun, but smells amazing and is very creamy and moisturising on the body. It is the most beautiful smell. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by natasha102002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got it cheaply. Great. It smells great in the bottle. Great. It's moisturizing great. And it makes me smell like a ROTTEN LEMON. So no, i will never buy it again as I sweat too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite shower product! It's a creamy gel with a wonderful scent to it. It smells a bit like the coco mademoiselle perfume. It is also super-moisturizing and creates a heavenly lather. The packaging is great and the pump makes it a bit more economical (its fairly expensive in norway). Overall a wondeful product, highly recommended and I will definitely buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by lindz19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I never used to have to care about what I washed my body with, cuz my skin would always stay normal. The older I get though, the drier my skin gets and the more sensitive my back becomes to getting pimply from too much moisture. This stuff is perfect for me. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully, but without an oily/greasy residue that can leave my back broken out. It smells so delicious and heavenly too, mmm. Here at Shoppers in Canada, it is pricey at $14 a bottle, but the bottle lasts forever. My bf nearly had a heart attack when I bought it haha, but it will honestly last me til fall and it's still May. I've also tried their other body wash, Clean, Girls, and it is just as awesome. I definitely recommend to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of those specialty body washes that actually WORKS! i don't feel like it doesn't clean my skin (ie: removes deodorant well!) and the smell is divine! 1 pump goes a LONG way! but i like to be lavish and use 5-6 pumps on my body poof and i get a full lather for my entire body and some. Also, the scent stays with you when you get out of the shower. Just so nice and clean! I was a bit hesitant to try this, but i definitely would purchase again - and I'm usually a drugstore body wash gal tried and true. This is worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by simplyyanny

Like many of the other ladies, I LOVE the fragrance of this body wash!

And a little does go a long way when it comes to this product. I usually use about a palm-full of soap (I know, I know, but I like my showering experience to be lathery and luxurious) but it takes half (or less) of that to get the same experience!

Coupled with the Scrub of Your Life that is also from S&G for a treat 2-3 times a week, their facial wash and facial scrub (I think I'm an S&G fangirl), I find myself enjoying my showers a whole lot more than usual; and I never thought that was possible.

Bravo, S&G!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE the Soap&Glory scent. It smells so soft, feminine, clean, and the scent actually lasts! I keep re purchasing this stuff. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

My first soap & Glory shower gel. It smells lovely and feminine without being cloying or sweet.

The bottle is like all their products retro looking and beautiful you also get value for money with gel as it's 500ML for 6.
Have repurchased multiple times will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

The 500 ml bottle is beautifully packaged. The pink logo is next to a retro black and white photo, with a lady who clearly enjoys her showers as much as I do! The 500 ml comes with a pump dispenser, this makes the shower gel easy to dispense when in the shower, however I find this form of packaging wasteful in bath and body product. With my previous Soap and Glory pump dispenser shower gel I was really struggling to get the last 30-50 mls or so out of the bottle. Another small gripe with the packaging, is as the bottle is so big, and may I point out great value, it stays in my shower for a couple of months at a time, and the screw dispenser top has turned brown in some places, almost like it has mould in it, so I have had to clean my shower gel bottle as well as the shower.

Smells fruity-floral and lovely. Can't say I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by RedT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love S&G products. Not all the scents agree with me but this one certainly does. A bottle lasts forever making it very good value, the product lathers up beautifully and leaves your skin so soft and clean, delicious! The scent doesn't last too long which is a good thing, it won't interfere if you want to wear a different perfume but I like to layer up with the Righteous Butter and smell it on myself all day = )

Can't go wrong with S&G, very good products especially given the price.