April 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by WenDyPie

OK so when I saw this online I thought it would be the perfect nude. In reality this lipstick makes u look like a hooker with almost no lips cause it completely washes you out! I was so disappointed with it that I didn't use it for a year. Then I began to use it over my dark lipsticks to make it lighter and it really did look better. Now I love this lipstick and use it often. I have found that it looks really great with a pigmented pink lipgloss. It's great when used with other products but really unwearable alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by PillarofAutumn

This is THE BEST nude lipstick I have ever tried. I've been searching for a lipstick like this for years and never been able to find one that met what I wanted, until I found this. It's somewhat like a concealer-on-the-lip shade, but that's sort of what I wanted, and even then, it can be applied lightly and it won't give that "blanked out" effect. It goes on smoothly if your lips are exfoliated, and isn't as drying as some nude colors I've tried. I absolutely love this and I've already bought some backups!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Originally, I applied this like a lipstick and thought holy sh*t this is horrid. I wiped it all off and thought about it. I then LIGHTLY dotted my lips about 3-4 times then smushed my lips together, the results were much better. This is PERFECT for getting rid of my natural mauvey pink pigmented lips. My lips can be such a pain, they always manage to peak though even with opaque lip colors. Natural Nymph is a great solution for hiding my lips before applying a lip color. By doing this, I can achieve wonderful lip colors that won't compete with my natural lip color. This is my first Mineral l/s by E.L.F and I find the texture to be smooth and it feels soft on the lips. I love the packaging too! It looks way more $$$ then it actually is.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by seababe

I ordered this and really really wanted it to be a nice pretty nude on me. But it's not. If you have a darker skin tone or yellow/olive skin I'd be careful with this. It made me look like I did the concealer-on-the-lips look.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why? Whyyy? Whyyyyy did I not check reviews and pics of this crap before I ordered it? I'm usually so good about doing that, but I had read and heard so much about this lip color that I got it with my last ELF haul, which arrived yesterday. Oh, what a mess! I was really looking forward to this lipstick. My lips are pretty red and I have a hard time finding a nice nude. The best I've had so far is the Wet n Wild Bare it All lipstick. This Natural Nymph is effin horrible on me! I cannot believe it! It did even worse than the "erase your lips" look, which I am not a fan of, no offense to those who like it, but geeeez, it was almost white on my lips! I am fair skinned with sort of a yellow undertone, brown eyes, and black hair (natural black, not dyed goth kid black) so you get that I really do have some contrast going on with my coloring...but anyway, I just don't know who this would look good on. It has to look good on someone, because a lot of women like it, but I just need to see more pictures of girls wearing this just so I can see who the eff it looks good on! I wish I knew someone who it would look good on to give it to them so it's not completely wasted. I need to find a way to use it...To each their own, of course. Not trashing anyone who doesn't agree with my makeup taste. But I'm so upset. It's only $5, BUT, for ELF, that is expensive, if that makes sense. Everything else is a dollar or maybe 3 for studio products, but this mineral sheet for $5 to make me look like I just put baby diaper creme on my mouth. And, we all know that ELF doesn't do returns or exchanges. Anyway, good packaging and all, and I like the dollar lipsticks a lot, and a ton of other ELF products, but this color was just a miss for me. If you can find it in a store and see it close up, do that, cuz if you get it online and you open your package at home and see that the color is not what you thought, you're stuck with it. And I don't even know anyone who I could give this lipstick to. Oh well. Win some, lose some.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by babydoll200

So, I have read a lot of the negative reviews about this lipstick and I can see where what everyone was saying is very true. Here is the thing about this lipstick.....you have to really be into the nude lip. I mean REALLY into the nude lip! I like chalky lipsticks which is not the case probably for most girls. I like it because I can work with it using other products and create the nude lip that I like. There are so many peachy nudes out there but it is hard to find the cool toned nude that almost has a touch of gray to it. That is what looks good on me.......a more cool pink nude instead of peachy tan/brown nude. So.........for me this works. I would not just put it on and go though. I either use a gloss or other lipstick to give it some slip and add dimension. I find this to be a soft lipstick....have had one just break off at the base so I don't think it is super dry. For the price, I will always have a few of these laying around!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so excited to receive the products I ordered but this lipstick makes me look dead!! ill try pairing it with pink lipsticks but so far booo!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Softbaked007

Great lipstick, it is the perfect nude and does rival mac's myth. I find this one to be a more smooth application. I did get a backup of this, however I do not sport the nude look that much. It is up in my swap list if anyone is interested. Unused!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Pammy206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only bough this, as I have heard so many people say it was a dupe for MAC's Myth!
But all i can say is, they couldnt be anymore different!
Nymph make my lips look so whiteish, whereas myth gives them a nice peachy/pinky warmth!
I will NEVER purchase again, what a waste of money, time and effort even ordering it!
Ive hunted high and low for dupes for myth, and you will never find anything as better quality as it!
oh well, off to Mac i go to buy another one myth! x

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Seriously, if you are thinking about buying it just go do it. I was looking for this forever and got it in a swap, and am so happy I did. I wear Myth every single day and I only have about 25% left so I was going to have to go buy a new one very soon. Then I got this in the mail, and it is just so amazing. It is a bit peachier than Myth, but other than that I would say it's an exact dupe. I may even like it more considering it is only like 5 dollars compared to 14 or something like that. The container is a tad bulky compared to the sleek MAC lipsticks, but I can totally live with that. I am so happy I recieved this brand new so it will last me so long.