August 20, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner-Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by purpledaisy172

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The staying power of this eyeliner is phenomenal. I am half Asian and have a low eyelid crease. Most liners collect in my crease leaving a lovely black ring on my eyelid. This stuff stays put all day. And the black color is just perfect. I have two gripes however. Product runs out kinda fast. I've only discovered this liner over the summer and I've already gone through four of them. One of them I think came from a mishandled batch as the pencil part was broken into a couple pieces making it unusable. My other complaint is the cap. When you stick it on the end of the stick when applying the clear cap covering the blending sponge came off inside the lid and when I went to put the cap back on my liner got squished inside!! Lesson learned...put the cap on the counter when in use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

This smudged big time on my upperlid, sort of on my waterline, but held for 3-ish hours to my lower lash line before smudging, but NOT disappearing. The color is gorgeous black, but after a while, it comes like a muted black with specks of strong black in random areas.
I don't like that.
It's good for the waterline only. That's all I use it for and it looks more natural on my line at the end of school which I like because I hardly wear eyeliner on my waterline. It hurts the eyes.

Take it or leave it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by jesssbabbyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is AMAZING. I'm 16 and a half, and have been wearing eyeliner since I was 12. So over the past 4 years, I've had my share of eyeliners. I discovered this one when I was about 14 and a half, and haven't used anything since. This is my HG eyeliner and I don't think I will ever use any other eyeliner but this one. I only wear it on my waterline, so I can't really review how it works on the upper last line, but let me tell you, does this eyeliner last on the waterline. All the other eyeliners I've used maybe last about 3 or 4 hours, but this one just blows any other eyeliner out of the water. I apply it Monday morning at about 8am, I tend to apply it "thick and dark" and even with washing my face, and taking my mascara off, I don't have to reapply it until the next week, unless I want to darken it up. It lasts through showers, face washes, makeup removers, ANYTHING. It doesn't run or smear down at all and it doesn't make you look like you have raccoon eyes either. This eyeliner usually last me about 5 and half to 6 months because I rarely have to reapply it. And even if I do find myself using it more often, I can usually get a solid 5 months out of it. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

This product really surprised me! The pigment is truly amazing and the liner never disappears! Pencil gives me great control of the size of the line and then smuder that it comes with is impressive. Also, there's a good amount of product for the price. Definatly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I cannot make a firm decision as to whether I really love this product or whether I just like it. It is very intense black eyeliner so that is great but it is expensive for a drugstore pencil. I ran out of this product faster than Revlon Colorstay although the pencils' length are the same. This definitely has a more intense black than Revlon. It stays on for a long time and it does not fade. I have also noticed that sometimes, it makes my eyes teary but I cannot say for sure whether this is the cause of the problem because it does not happen every time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by michyg

I do like this liner... the quality of the line I get anyways. The colour is realllly black and it stays on for a very logn time. I usually have it applied around 730am and lasts until 10pm. It easy to smudge too if you like a smoky eye but it won't move until you make it. I do prefer a pencil eyeline more than the twist up kind. I find I can't get the point sharp enough and the point always twists down when im applying. Which is kind of annoying. I would buy it again though if I can't find anything else that stays as long as this does.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by selkie67

This eyeliner really lasts until you take it off. I wear it from about 7 in the morning until 10 or 11 at night. It doesn't smudge or wear off.

It has a nice smooth texture, so it doesn't pull when you're applying. The built-in sharpener is good too. The eyeliner doesn't crumble or break off while you're sharpening it, like the Revlon Colorstay liners do. You can get a decent fine point for precise lines, or smudge (there's sort of a sponge for smudging at one end of the eyeliner. )

I just wish it came in more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by autumn0587

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have bought many eyeliners over the years, and this is by far the best. It really does stay on for a long time. I forgot to take off my makeup one night, and i was surprised when i looked in the mirror to find it still there, just a bit smudged! This usually stays on the whole day with no smudging. Usually I have to swipe under my eyes multiple times a day to get rid of eyeliner that has started to disintegrate, but not with this one! Not even with 95 degrees outside with 80% humidity.! I recommended it to my friend, and she now swears by it too! I will definitely by this again and again.

The only bad thing i have to say about this is that you do have to wipe off the top layer before you use it again if you get eye shadow on it otherwise you don't get an intense enough color as you get with the first use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by joya12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. It lasts for a long time and it doesn't smudge at all. Its easy to take off too. I use this first than a navy blue shadow to get a nice effect cuz i have brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that this comes with a blending stump and sharpening point on the end. the eyeliner it's self did last my whole day but DID manage to find it's way below my eye. several times a day I need to wipe under my eye to make sure it wasn't there. i do like this in the end though.