July 31, 2014 | 1364 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by TrevorLeGrand

First off, I am a boy, so my makeup look HAS to be natural looking, flawless, and give me perfect skin without looking like I'm wearing anything. This is honestly the best face product i've ever used. It doesnt give too much coverage as to be considered a foundation(which, i hate foundation, its gross) and it gives just enough coverage to give my overall skin a perfect dewy flawless look, it covers most of those "blotchy" spots, blackheads, and large pores and it also makes those major blemishes 80% less noticable. If you need more coverage, get concealer, but after using this product it makes me wonder why anyone ever uses foundation....YUCK! It isnt oily, its just dewy but if you wanna see OILY try out garniers bb cream for normal skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Mametchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is okay. I have purchased it again when it ran out but now I'm kind of bored with it. It's just not that amazing and pretty expensive for what it is. I think the soy base makes it a bit cakey or clumpy. Just not my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If this product didn't change colors, I would give it a higher rating, however after 1-2 minutes on my face, it turned burnt orange. I bought fair-light.

The starting color was a great match for my skin..but it didn't stay that color. It took some work to blend but does even out eventually, and it doesn't offer MUCH coverage but it did tone down redness on my cheeks / around my nose.
I liked the bottle.
It has a scent, which to me was *almost* bad, just tolerable.
I feel it was very expensive, and only bought it because I had a $2 off coupon - making it $12. Still very expensive IMO.
I will be trying to return this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Pebleyy22

I used this product at the beginning of the year and it hadn't made me break out at all. Then i switched to another type, and broke out like crazy.
So generally, it doesn't make you break out if you have skin like mine.
I disliked it because i thought it covered good, but the lighting in my room isn't very good. But once i saw it, in actual good lighting, i saw that it made my skin look very blotchy and caked on. As well, as some orange spots that i hadn't noticed before. Even with a moisturizer, it makes my skin look really flakey and i don't like that. Im sure i could find a better product for me that doesn't make me break out, and makes me skin look more even and better. I would probably buy it again, though. It depends mostly on if i can figure out a way to fix the texture and evenness. I would probably recommend it for people with very soft acne prone skin, though. It depends. It was quite expensive though, for a product without a very good quality. I bought it for around $20, when generally, i buy tinted moisturizers for $10. The packaging was nice, though. It all depends on what you like and dislike.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nvoest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I want to start by saying that I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. I don't actually like most Aveeno products but thought I would try it on the recommendation of a friend, and I must say I love it! It makes my skin feel like velvet and while I am very oily it doesn't make it worse (I have given up looking for something to make the oiliness go away). It even cleared my skin up I think. The coverage is light and it makes my skin look really healthy. I think it is a bit expensive but I am finding it lasts a ridiculously long time so it works out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by xClairex547

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this TM it provided light coverage which i like. I have this in the shade fair to light. I did not like how this was a little too dark for my skin. If i put too much of this on it looked orange so you only need to use a little of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by carrie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is thicker than most foundations I've used, and not in a good way. It didn't spread well so it was hard to get a light layer, which is what I needed. I tried mixing it with my Eucerine spf 30 moisturizer and that thinned it out and helped a bit, but the color was still too dark and oxidized.

I'm very pale and got the lightest shade but it was still way too dark, although it definitely provides coverage - almost as much as foundation in my opinion. This really felt and looked like a foundation on me, which is not what I want from a tinted moisturizer.

I don't know that I could recommend this even to people with different skin tones than mine - it was so heavy and oxidized so badly that you might as well get a foundation in the right color.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by aurayvoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a product that felt light with some type of coverage to use as my everyday for class and work, instead of "wasting" my $40 foundation on days that I don't feel like wearing much make-up. (This was also before the BB/CC cream craze)

BOTTOM LINE: If you're looking to use this as I was^, don't buy it. For the price of around $13 in my area, I would not buy again.

It's coverage is very very light. Basically no type of coverage at all once you apply it even though it says it's "tinted." Another downfall for me is that it leaves you with a slight sheen, which may probably be from the SPF that's in it. I'm not sure if it's the sunscreen or the moisturizer part of this product but it leaves a weird feeling on your face after application; almost feels heavier than my normal foundation, especially if you have it on for more than a few hours. It didn't seem to have any benefits for my skin either after a few weeks of using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mlyreview

I've used this for about two years now and I really like it! I got it in a shade medium and it's almost too light for me in the spring to fall, but in the winter, it's alright. It's seems like it is a red undertone, and I'm a yellow undertone. I feel like after a few minutes of this moisturizer oxidizing, it blends in really well with my skin tone.

Cons:
comes two shades only (light and medium)
there's little glitters in it, which I sort of don't like.

Pros:
light, breathable
improves skin tone
improves acne problems
lasts very long!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by CandyCrystals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in MEDIUM sheer tint SPF 30. This color was PERFECT & sheer for my winter NC25 skin (I try to match the color to my neck). It evened out my complexion and looked like I wasn't wearing anything. I loved that it was a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 and that it was broad spectrum, but after 2-3 weeks of using this daily I GOT A TON OF WHITEHEADS. This almost NEVER happens to me. It took a while for them to go away, but the damage was done.... my skin is sensitive now and nothing else I put on it seems to make my skin less confused.

And I agree with a review below, it has NO staying power whatsoever, dries the skin out to flakes & it balls up.

I still have a whole bottle left and am sad to be tossing $15 into the trash, but I would not give this to a friend to try because of what it did to my skin.