September 18, 2014 | 1981 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Philosophy - Eye Hope Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by RussetBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow surprised this got such low reviews. I love this stuff. This is an amazing eye cream! I haven't had any burning at all, I see fine lines are reduced, puffiness gone (which was a major plus for me) and dark circles diminished. I am so glad I bought this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

Of all the eye creams I have used, this is the best so far. It does not sting my eyes like some of the other reviewers. There is no heavy fragrance either. It keeps my eyes moisterized and keeps them soft looking. My concealer applies nicely with this. Not sure if it helps with black circles but I have never found an eye cream to do that. I am on my 2nd jar and still have seen no little white bumps like some other creams have done. This is not a miracle but it will work until I find one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by naomi9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an eye cream in Sephora, and tried this. I patted a tiny bit on one eyelid, looked in the mirror and - HOLY YOWZA! It burned like crazy. The salesperson came over and asked me if I needed help finding an eyecream. I said yes, but guess I kept rubbing my eye. He asked me what i put on it, I said this and "it burns." He said "it's because it has retinol in it." Makes sense - you're not supposed to put retinol anywhere near you eyes!! He escorted me to a sink, and I wiped it away. Will never buy. Ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by giselle6783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a bit torn about this product. I was really was excited to try on this product despite the negative reviews. The following are the pros and cons of this product.

PROS:
- I noticed a difference after the first application
-the dark circles and puffiness seems to have decrease a bit
- no stinging when applied

CONS
-It's not moisturizing enough so I do need to apply another eye cream.
- I did see some white spots in the bag area which is odd to me as I have never gotten those before.
- My left bag has developed a slight itch.

Overall, I will keep trying this product for another week, but if these cons don't improve I may just need to get rid of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by nikkohli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Holy stinging!!! I like a little tingle because it makes me *think* something is happening but this was actually painful! I continued use and the next night it wasn't so bad and by night 5 I barely noticed it. But wow....that first night was ouchie!

Anyway, besides some puffiness under my eyes the next morning after first use, I noticed no change even after a month. Color me unimpressed, especially for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Victoise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

not only does this sting when I use it, but I got some sort of eye infection immediately after using it. NEVER AGAIN. Terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by skigirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a sample of this stuff. Is it supposed to sting? Ouch! The burning is crazy on me. Why is this making everyone burn so bad? I never have bad reactions to products.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by liketulips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will never buy this product again! Did not do anything for my eyes. Waste of money. It stings when you apply it to your bare skin around the eye area. I would have to moisturize my eye area with my other skincare products before to prevent it from stinging. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Chia6000

Main positives:
-product works if used correctly- Allow some time, maybe a min or two, after applying before you apply anything else on your face or eye area- like moisturizer.
- no irritating smell
-nice consistency- you only need a little bit so your supply will last awhile.

Negatives
-difficult to tell from container when you need more.
-might be too expensive for some people's budgets.
-i found its effects to be temporary, which IS to be expect I guess! It is only a cream, not reconstructive surgery, after all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this eye cream. It actually does work to get rid of dark circles. Can't really say that it's that great for moisturizing. No scent that i could detect. Doesn't irritate my eyes, and the packaging is nice. Would i buy it again? Sure