BeneFit Cosmetics Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

3.6

The eyeliner is very black and comes on very smoothly but for a noob like me trying to blend it out...it makes my eye look like raccoon eyes! It's definitely water proof, and it quite hard to remove. I needed to use a cotton swab with Vaseline to wipe it completely off. It does smear, and when i tried sharpening it (after realizing that it's not a twist up) half of my eye liner was gone so quick. I like the texture and color of it but for the price and quality, i rather just get a drug store brand eyeliner that works the same, if not, better than this one.

on 1/29/2012 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I don't really see why this has such Average reviews.. I like this product mainly because it doesn't smudge after a few hours of school like the original bad gal eyeliner.. Also this comes in 3 different shades but I've only tried the black one.. Also this has that sponge tip to the end which means you can have a dramatic eye look without looking weird! (if it makes sense) overall I am very pleased with this product as I find this product easy to use and I like how smooth it slides on.. One thing is.. It doesn't really last a very long time.. But then again I use it everyday and so that's most probably why it runs out so fast.. :P

on 10/7/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll admit, I'm a eyelining novice, but when a sephora saleswoman plunked me down on a stool and showed me how to do a cat eye, I was hooked.

The Packaging: This pencil comes with a little smudger (works fantastically) and has caps that fasten snugly. The material used to make the pencil sharpens smoothly.

The Product: A deep matte carbon black pencil, which glides on very smoothly. It stays in place very well, as long as you don't rub it. I took a lippie off because it is not quite waterproof (it smears a tiny bit in water), as claimed, but all and all a good product.

The Price: Expensive. While I don't line my eyes enough to go through eyeliner quickly, it would be pricey to replace.

After lining my eyes with this pencil, I dab MUFE eyeshadow in Black 4 using Laura Mercier Flat Liner brush to make the black a little darker and fill in any gaps in my lashline.

on 8/26/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I rub my eyes a lot and in the summer I get hayfever, so I tried this waterproof eyeliner. After a while it does start to fade, but when I rub my eyes it doesn't smudge! I do find that the lid of the smudger always falls off and it gets a bit dirty because of the other products in my makeup bag. This is quite a small problem though and I am able to overlook it! However, it is quite pricey for an eyeliner and I think it's good and it works well, but I probably wouldn't buy it again because of the price, and I think I could probably find a cheaper alternative.

on 7/21/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

While I don't find this eyeliner to be totally waterproof, it stands up much better than any other eyeliner I've tried (and so it should, for $AUD39!). I do have super oily eyelids which doesn't help.

It goes on smoothly and thinly and is a lovely opaque black. This is actually the eyeliner that made me not-afraid of black eyeliner anymore! I will purchase this again.

when i first bought this product i hated it and thought it wasn't waterproof at all, or that it even lasted all day, but then i realized that you need to heat the product on your hand first then put it on then put another layer on top then let it set for a few minutes for it to work! it actually lasts a really long time! i tested it out in the shower and i rubbed my eyes and everything and it was still on after i came out!

on 6/8/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big Benefit fan in general--Benetint and the Creaseless Cream Shadows are HG material for me. So when I was at Sephora one day looking for an eyeliner that could withstand 95% humidity and saw this, I gave it a shot. Within a minute of drawing a line on my hand with the tester, no amount of rubbing could make the line smudge. I was sold. It works just as well on my eyes. I can wear this all day with no fading or smudging. The eyeliner itself glides on with zero tugging and the color is extremely opaque (I have this in Charcoal). The smudger included on the end is nice too. I actually find myself using it quite often--the trick is smudging quickly before it sets. I love this eyeliner so much I plan to get the other colors--it also comes in brown and black. I will definitely repurchase and totally recommend this to everyone. It was $18.
P.S. It also lasts on my waterline!

on 5/13/2011 1:32:00 PM

This eyeliner is great! Like every other eyeliner if you rub your eyes it will move around some. This is a waterproof eyeliner in the sense that I can cry and I'm okay, but if I touch my eyes forget it. It goes on really smooth, and I'm able to get a nice thin line right at the lashes. Love it! For a while I was using the Stila smudgesticks, but I found that there was too much drag and they would dry out after about 4 months. I also could never get that nice thin line right next to the lashes. I tried Benefits eyeliner and problem solved! Love it!

Will definitely repurchase, as it looks great. Just wish it came in more colors.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought it because I love really dark black eyeline and cause I hate my line to dissapear as the day goes by. Well, this one isn't that dark and it dissappears and smudges as if I was wearing khol!!!! (I have oily lids).

I didn't want to go for liquid liner, but since I haven't found a pencil eyeliner that works, I thing I will go for crayon, gel or liquid.

on 5/3/2011 7:15:00 PM

Honestly I really like this for tightlining upper lids. It goes on very creamily (which is kind of needed for tightlining) but doesn't smudge or get all over the place. And it lasts nearly all day; eventually it does fade a bit. When it does fade, it does so very gracefully - I never have to worry it has ended up below or in the corners of my eyes. I'm always worried with other liners if I have to touch my eyes at all it'll smudge, but not with this.

Edit: I have since used it for regular eyelining, not just tightlining. Same great wear, stays all day even on my oily skin. Not HG for me for eyeliner, but HG for a pencil eyeliner for sure.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products