Illamasqua Hussy

4.7

Talc, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Mica, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-150, Silica, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-26, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Ethylparaben, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance) And May Contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 CI 15850, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Red 27 Lake CI 45410]. May contain Carmine as a colour additive.

on 5/14/2012 5:37:00 AM

i got this blush for the last illamasqua upto 50% sale.. and i love it!
it goes so beautifull warm pink color.. its look like watermellon pink on my cheeks lol..

the pigmentation was awsome! the staying power compare with nars..
but for some people, this blush going oxidize.. on me? nope.. it's just look like the first time i'm applied..

and i love the packaging.. it's unique shaped and looks so professional

love love love it..
i think i would buy unriqueted, katie, tweak,panic and another cream blush from illamasqua

on 4/28/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my 6th Illamasqua blush and they don't even sell Illamasqua where I live. This blush is such a beautiful and unique warm, bright pink. I can see this suiting every skintone since it is so pigmented. I ordered this from ASOS so it was about $32 CAD with free shipping. My only gripe is the packaging. Illamasqua blushes break easily and the packaging is very weak as well as hard to open.

on 4/28/2012 9:18:00 AM

Being the makeup Hussy that I am... I bought this in Illamasqua's Easter Egg Hunt sale! So for the cost of a drugstore brand blush, I got this gem! Lucky me!
However, being used to MAC sheertones, oops! I thought I was being smart by swiping a bit with my finger onto my cheek, and then thinking I could buff it out with a brush. How wrong I was! This super duper pigmented baby was not going anywhere! I ended up smushing it around with my fingers, using a tissue, what an adventure.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, beware! It's a beautiful colour but it is a little unforgiving. No need to layer here - more like use a duo fibre brush and stipple it on gently. Goodluck everyone :)

on 4/24/2012 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been dying to try this for AGES and finally found a Sephora that had it. What to say? It lives up to the hype, plain and simple. A fabulous bright matte pinky-coral color that lasts and lasts. After some 16 hours of wear most of my foundation is gone but Hussy remains.

Not thrilled with the packaging as I feel it is a bit bulky compared to, say, NARS. I travel a fair bit so that's important to me. I also find opening the compact to be a bit of a chore.

This stuff is unbelievably pigmented. I merely suggest contact between the bristles of my blush brush and the powder and have more than enough for my NW15ish skin. It will probably last forever. Thumbs up, Illamasqua.

on 4/10/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color is matte, no girly shimmers. I like the way it blended in my skin. Made my cheeks look smooth and glowy, not shimmery. I soon see it becoming one of my HG aka Holy Grail products.
I am sure this color would work well on many skin tones. It’s an amazing color and equally nice product… I like its stylish packaging and have been wearing it nonstop .One swipe and it instantly brightens my complexion. It is a blush which one can wear during day as well as night. …but the color is so perfect on my skin tone that I can live with that packaging... This blush is expensive but something which makeup lover will love to keep in their stash. This will lasts for years
If you have not tried anything from Illasmasqua then I suggest you to start from their blushes which it is well known for.

on 3/30/2012 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I often think that high quality pigmented powders are the perfect cosmetic colouring mediums - well just try this to check. This clear singing hue just works magic on anyone. Just adapt from lily white to ebony dark. Its a warm sweet pink that makes me feel real goood - orgasmic really -
One can only hope that Illa isn't going to bite the dust in a takeover anytime soon...

on 3/28/2012 9:07:00 PM

Hussy definitely lives up to the hype! I recently ordered it from Sephora and I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but I LOVE it! It's a very pigmented, bright coral-pink blush which stays true to color all day and really brightens the complexion. I use a fan brush to apply and it's perfect. I haven't tried it with my Nars Yakiyo brush, but it may be too pigmented for that. The fan brush works well and then I blend even more if necessary. I really like this product for Spring and Summer. Fair skinned gals like me, don't be afraid to try this blush! It will brighten up your whole look! I would repurchase.

on 3/1/2012 4:51:00 PM

I have two blushes from Illamasqua, and they are really amazing. The pigmentation in the product is so intense that although I gave the price a '4' that's not really fair because it will last at least twice as long as other blushes because you have to use so little of it. This particular shade gives a vibrant pink pop to my cheeks (for ref I'm NC20). I use a fan brush and an *extremely* light hand to apply. I go for a few dips of the brush ever so lightly and slowly build the color. It is entirely too easy to go full clown if you're not careful! This shade is a nice bright spring pink color. As the days get longer and sunnier my makeup is naturally trending towards a more natural face, so I've been making bright cheeks the focus point with neutral eyes and lips. FYI this is a matte powder and blends nicely. I would absolutely recommend this shade and any of the blushes from Illamasqua. I haven't used tons of their products (eyeliner and a shadow, aside from the blush) but I would probably bet this is the best product they make based on my (limited) experience.

on 2/26/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Received this item in a swap and can't believe I lived without it for so long. As a blush lover I have 50 plus blushes in my collection at one time, but this has to be one of my favorites second in line to my beloved MAC Sweetness. This is a matte watermelon pinky slight coral color that gives me a just got in from the cold with an extra oomph boost of healthy cheek. On it's own I look healthy and with my choice of highlighter (how fun!) I have the glow from within. Very pigmented so those who prefer a lighter flush of color will need to use a light hand. I would purchase this again and again!

Smooth, silky formula glides on effortlessly. Color is a beautiful, natural,vibrant matte pink. Lasts all day.Very very pigmented, so you only need a little bit. I apply this with my Mac 116, over my Benefit Hoola bronzer and it still shows up nicely. I see this lasting a really long time because of how little is needed. Would defiantly buy again! ( which might be a while, because it will take forever to use up what I have now :)

Popular Blush Products