August 27, 2014 | 988 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Adorable packaging, lovely scent/taste but it didn't work for me. It was not moisturizing enough at all. We had a terrible winter so I put it away until recently, and it still made my lips dry and peely. Yuck. I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Super cute little lip balm. I wouldn't say it is anything to write home about, but its just too cute to not like. I agree with some reviewers that the more you use it the more moisturizer the balm gets. The top stuff is kinda "meh", but the performance was good enough for me to buy another sphere in another flavor a few weeks later.

And just an odd bit of extra info...I found this balm was wonderful to keep in my bed when I was sick with a sinus infection. My lips and under my nose would get super dry and irritated. I would take this mint balm and wipe it all around my mouth and above my lips in HUGE circles. It was really soothing and kept the area moist. I tried to only do this at night because the balm the area above my lip look super shiny, but some days I was SO uncomfortable and didn't care how I looked. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaEQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only been using this for a few days but I really like it! The packaging is super cute and as we don't have them here in the UK my friends are all curious when I take it out! haha

I agree with some of the other reviews that when you put it on you almost feel like you need to put on more a few minutes later; but I think because my lips seem to absorb it really well if you get past the point of feeling like you need to put more on, your lips do stay nice and soft for longer than the likes of Nivea & Carmex, I find my constantly applying those all day.

The mint tastes and smells lovely it isn't too overpowering and was a tiny bit tingly at first which feels nice and fresh!

All in all a great little product and the exchange rate makes it about 2 in the UK so happy all round!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by frijolitas04

This one is ok, but not my favorite, it's too sweet and not minty enough. I like my minty chapsticks more intense and medicated feeling, but love the fruity flavors!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by GlitteryGold

It was my very first lip balm, and it's just so smooth and moisturizing! The flavour of mint cools your lips and I almost want to eat myself haha it just tastes that good. Honestly though, it's a bit pricey for a lip balm in my opinion, even with the packs deals but that's what quality lip balm is I guess!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I love this lip balm. I have it on my desk at work and i use it all day long. Yes the packing is large but for work it is prefect. I do not have to go around searching for a little stick. Its always sitting right on my desk.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my god this is my most favorite one. I've had the red one and the pink one as well, I never entirely liked the way that they smelled or tasted, however that's not to say they worked any less than the mint one. I just love the taste, smell and tingly feeling of the mint. I put this on constantly throughout the day, and I also find that I get the best results when I put it on before I got to bed, and when I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. The packaging is pretty cute and easy to throw in a bag or even pocket. The only thing I dislike is how much it is! 5 bucks almost?? Yeesh. I definitely got this when they were on sale though. Love my little eggie EOS lip chap. Best thing ever. Definitely recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont get why everybody loves eos so much,i mean the flavor and scent is good but it doesnt moisturize at all,no

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the cute egg, love the flavor, but nothing else to recommend it. As soon as I put it on, I need to put more on. Maybe it tastes so good I lick it off without realizing it.

Going back to Blistex in the tub when I finish this. As for the cute egg, I'm giving it to the granddaughter to play with (she asks for the "eggie" whenever she comes over).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by yvette1134206lol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent is amazing. I want to bite it! Because I bought it in a pack at Costco, I had other flavors too. At first, it was working amazing. But after couple days, it started stinging. I started to have viruses and allergies because of it. Plus, when I opened my first EOS lip balm, the formula thingamajig fell of! Trust me, I'm a smooth person. I think Nivea works way better on me.