April 17, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

If I had to pick one lipstick to wear for the rest of my life, this would be it. I LOVE this color and it works with all of my makeup looks.

I tend to get about 3-4 hours of wear out of it and it never makes my lips dry nor does it bleed. It's a very nude color but has enough pink to make your lips 'pop'. Love this formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice everyday mauvey pink cream lipstick. It's very flattering on my pale skin, but I think it would work equally well on just about any skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Baybuh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It is very subtle on the lips, it's not a bright pink it's more of a mauve pink, but a very wearable every day color. These lipsticks do not dry my lips out and they go on very smooth. One of my most worn colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by monetgrever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. But I must have gotten one from the bad batch because the consistency is AWFUL! Dry and smells like plastic. Like rubbing a crayon on your lips. I am keeping it tho...the color is that beautiful: a cool medium/lilac pink. Reminds me of mac lovelorn.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by meghanxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really nice creamy pink. Not really super bright Barbie but really nice :]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by dancingqueen1129

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Pinky36162

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product but i wish the color would stay on longer. The package thing is soooo pretty!!!! I think i could do better, but i would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by BabyGirlRina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a very neutral/regular pink with blue undertones. It has no shimmer. I have to say that this color is the perfectest pink ever! This is one of my new everyday lipsticks. I like this way more than Pink Please because I feel that this suits my tan skin better than Pink Please, which looks more nude. This is a must have color for everyone! (I'm a MAC NC40)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really pretty color. Very cool pink, a little purplish (far from the hot pink end of the color spectrum). This lipstick goes on creamy with a lot of color! I don't ever wear this color, however, because I find it to be way too cool for my tan skin tone (even when I'm pale, too cool) so -1 lippie. I think this would be beautiful on cooler complexions and for anyone wanting dramatic light pink lips.

It is affordable especially since it's D/S, but it is great quality! Comes in standard lipstick format, the case is actually square shaped at the edges and as a whole is a bit bulkier than lippie tubes.

I do know from experience with other colors from this line that the formula of the lipstick is long-wearing and non-drying, two big pluses for lippies! Highly recommended.