Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

on 3/24/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Color: mauve pink

Pros: pigmented, creamy, long-lasting

Cons: drying

Pretty light mauve pink. Nice color for spring. Formula wears well, but can be drying.

Will repurchase.

on 2/27/2011 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love these lipsticks in general, they are moisturizing, have a pleasant sweet smell, and the packaging is adorable! Make Me Pink was not a flattering shade on me, since it has a purple tint to it. I purchased this since it was one of the few shades that were 50% off (along with some not so flattering browns) and I returned it immediately the same day. It didn't look good on me at all!

on 2/25/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off I love these lipsticks I really do but this color is not for me and my skin tone,it is a lavendar-tinted pink.I liked the way the color looked in the tube but when I got home and put it on and saw the lavendar come out im like no way.Lavendar lips come on that's not cute. Maybe for night time tho I also grabbed pink peony and that looks decent on me but I wont even wear this. The lavendar looks like im about to die and im not getting any oxygen or something not a healthy look more like what a dead persons lips would look like..on me anyway I see everyones else seems to be enjoying this shade. I will continue to buy color sensational and I recommend these lipsticks because they dont dry my lips out and I feel they last very well so I will continue to play around with shades from this line

on 2/23/2011 9:29:00 PM

If I had to pick one lipstick to wear for the rest of my life, this would be it. I LOVE this color and it works with all of my makeup looks.

I tend to get about 3-4 hours of wear out of it and it never makes my lips dry nor does it bleed. It's a very nude color but has enough pink to make your lips 'pop'. Love this formula.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice everyday mauvey pink cream lipstick. It's very flattering on my pale skin, but I think it would work equally well on just about any skintone.

on 1/30/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this color! It is very subtle on the lips, it's not a bright pink it's more of a mauve pink, but a very wearable every day color. These lipsticks do not dry my lips out and they go on very smooth. One of my most worn colors.

on 11/20/2010 7:12:00 PM

I love this color. But I must have gotten one from the bad batch because the consistency is AWFUL! Dry and smells like plastic. Like rubbing a crayon on your lips. I am keeping it tho...the color is that beautiful: a cool medium/lilac pink. Reminds me of mac lovelorn.

on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

on 10/27/2010 1:27:00 AM

Really nice creamy pink. Not really super bright Barbie but really nice :]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

Popular Lipsticks