Chanel Glossimer

4.3

on 5/22/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Glossimers rock! They are the best glosses on the planet. They are thick and last but not sticky. I just bought Constelletion - it's a clear peach with rainbow sparkles. Love it! It's glitter for grown ups!

on 4/23/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Still the best bronzey gloss on the market. Love this!

on 3/13/2011 6:09:00 PM

Loreal lip gloss soft pink....lovely....get this it's really pretty on anybody.

on 3/3/2011 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

last week i bought my first glossimer in aragonite.its the most beautiful shade and it feels like butter on the lips.at first i was a bit hesitant because of the price but now i know i made the right decision.it has long-lasting power without being sticky and i will definitely buy more glossimers in the future.

on 2/25/2011 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought 6 different chanel glossimers, thought I had tried everything but wow! My favorite is argonite, it looks good alone or mixed with other glossimers. I got on chanel website and put it on auto delivery so I will never be without it, since it is limited edition.

on 2/15/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have purchased many glossimers over the years. They are by far the best glosses on the market - great texture, fine sparkle, very rich looking.

I recently purchased 'Aragonite', which has now become my favorite Chanel glossimer of all time!

It appears to be a clear gloss with lots of sparkle and fire, but is actually slightly opaque. It has a delicate pinkish/bluish hue to it that changes with the light or with a smile.

It compliments anything you may be wearing, both on your face or on your body (clothing). Aragonite lights up your face and lends a warm, festive glow, bringing out your eyes, almost as if they, too, were sparkling!

Like a lit Christmas tree in a dark room, Aragonite, which is a limited edition Spring 2011 gloss, is a must for every skin tone, hair color, eye color etc.

I plan to buy several so as to keep them on hand before supplies run out! I highly recommend this glossimer! It is absolutely superb!

on 2/15/2011 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have just discovered Chanel Glossimers this Christmas and I was able to get my hands on a few of them during the sales.
Since then, I use them all the time, play with the colors to transform the lipsticks and I am totally addicted to them. The only ones I do not like is the ones with sparkles, I hate feeling the sparkles on my lips :o( but other than that, pure love to them.

on 1/12/2011 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I purchased this gloss in Mica, and I utterly adore the Glossimers now! Nice and creamy on the lips and do last! Definitely check it out!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THE CHANELS GLOSSIMERS THEY ARE WONDERFUL LAST FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND NOT THICK OR HARD TO APPLY I LOVE IT =)

on 12/1/2010 11:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I only have one glossimer (I am a student so I still can't afford many things) but I'm really in love with it. Delivers a great nice colour on my lips, it's longlasting and even though it's a bit sticky on my lips, it's not annoying. If I have the money I'm willing to look for more glossimers!

Recommended for Medium Skin