Z Palette-Large

4.4

on 7/9/2013 2:16:00 AM

I love putting my MAC shadows in here and not have to travel to clients with a ton of little pots. And it's so much more budget friendly and customizable than an actual Mac Pro palette! Love!

Love this palette... it really organizes your eyeshadow collections in a more convenient way.
Packaging is elegant and sleek. Price is affordable. Yes, definitely would buy tons of these guys.

on 7/8/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Awesome product, wish it was invented many years ago, such a space saver, great travel aid, fun to use, I have two (one from the website the other from Amazon). Great organizer, my go to every time I need to put on my makeup. I still have room in my PRO palette for more pans to place in. Will repurchase as needed!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Amazing product! I've depotted all my shadows and blushes. I probably have at least 9 or 10 zpalettes. They are very durable and last forever! You won't be disappointed!

on 7/8/2013 7:07:00 PM

The Z-palette is sturdy and of good quality. It snaps shut with a magnet. The see-through lid is a great help if you have many palettes and lots of makeup. I have two of these and I want more, especially the small ones. I love having all my different makeup products - eyeshadows, blushes, brow powder etc - in one place! These palettes have saved me a lot of space, since I can depot bulkier products into the palettes, and organize freely afterwards.

You get some metal stickers with each palette, to stick to any products that aren't magnetizes.

on 7/8/2013 7:05:00 PM

Z Palettes ROCK! They are a great way to keep all of the pots that you use frequently together and handy. They are also perfect for creating custom palettes for travel. And they have a look for everyone from classic black to pretty designs. Sheer genius!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I Just LOVE my Zpaletts!!!they are a must have in my Pro-makeup kit! Thank you!!!!

on 7/8/2013 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can honestly say I enjoy putting on makeup more since I de-potted my shadows and now use my ZPalettes.

What I love about them:
♥ So much more vanity space!
♥ I organized by colors which makes getting ready that much easier.
♥ All brands of makeup can be used in here. I gladly added some magnetic circles for some brands.
♥ The magnet is strong and nothing falls out even when upside down or on its side.
♥ I actually feel more pretty, more fancy when I'm using these palettes, even though I am a beginner.

What I would improve:
○ More availability in retail stores
○ Perhaps the option to upgrade to a different product material.

Can't imagine ever doing makeup without them again. Hope to get the small one for my purse soon!

Check out my profile for pics of these amazing products!

on 7/8/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only have 1 small z palette so far, but I'm really hoping to get a large one, too. The small one is nice because it fits in your hand, but it doesn't hold much so now I want a large! I love it but do wish they were a little more price friendly since they're only cardboard.

on 6/10/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This would be a nice palette, if it wasn't cardboard. Since the release of this palette, MAC has released a similar palette that is much more sturdy. I believe this palette is overpriced for what it is worth. I will not purchase.