November 22, 2014 | 991 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - No More Shine Makeup Finish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

SO I had a $15 off coupon off dermastore site so I decided to use it towards this HIGHLY RAVED product and GOT the Jumbo size for around $25.00, besides this i own the UD setting spray and tried the oil control one from UD as well.. I EXPECTED this product to suck up all my oils throughout the ENTIRE day.. I WAS SO WRONG.
FOR THOSE TO GET A Better understanding. i have EXTREMELY oily skin.. IF I RUN UP THE STAIRS ONCE U will immediately see shine. I GET OILY ON MY CHIN, NOSE, CHEEKS, AND FOREHEAD.. THE ENTIRE FULL T-Zone! IT'S not cute. so i thought instead of having to keep touching up with translucent powder i would give this a shot.. so far ive used this 3 days in a row.. sprayed 6 times before foundation (after moisturizer and primer) THAN sprayed 6 times focusing on my problem areas after my makeup was set.. AND ill admit it did keep the oils away a bit longer maybe like an hour longer.. BUT My skin was still SHINY, OIL Still seeped through. YOUR BETTER off blotting your face and touching up with powder. this was one step i added in my morning regimen that i can truly say was a waste of time.. it also gave my matte morning face a dewy finish which I DID NOT like!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Buggi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this. I found so many good reviews so I decided to buy it. I had HIGH hopes as I have pretty oily skin above all on my nose which looks really nasty after some time. I wanted something that sets my make up so that it lasts longer, keeps away the shine nicely for at least a couple of hours and gives a flawless finish on my face.

Well it did no such thing. I followed the instructions carefully but all I had was sprinkles on my face as I did not distribute evenly, a dull look and a nasty sticky feeling.

I used it both underneath and on top of my foundation (lancome teint idole 24h) but the only result I got was an oily and greasy skin after just 2 hours with a make up sunk in my pores which normally never happens with the lancome mu. Without the finishing spray my skin starts getting oily after 4 hours. I initially thought I applied it wrong but other reviews tell me, that I am not the only one for whom that stuff didn't work.

So better save your money or spend it on more effective products ;) ...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Fashionista97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard great things about the Skindinavia line. I wanted to try out their setting spray for oily skin, seeing as I have oily skin. Trying for a week made my skin super dry. My skin started peeling. This made it very difficult to apply my face makeup. Even when applying my face makeup it would look flaky. This product sucks and I would never reccomend to anybody!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by 2010jesslee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have hgh hope for this spray, but I did not like it at all. It did break me out after 1-2 times, I prefer the original finishing spray, at least it gave me natural finish and did not break me out. Pump was leaking in my first order but they replace another one for me quickly so I am happy with their customer service.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by TonyaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say this does nothing for me. I wanted to like this product, and I thought I would after all the hype. I even bought the biggest bottle. It feels good when you spray it on and it makes you feel like your makeup is secure. But after only 1-2 hours, I could already feel and see the oil seeping through my makeup. I found myself retouching my face all day with powder to get rid of the oil on my face. I followed the directions on the bottle, even did some research for other ways to use it and it still doesn't work for me. I am very disappointed with this product.
I started using this spray on Jan 17th 2012 and used it 1-3 times a week with every makeup application.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cmarti37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this product. I have incrediably oily skin but no pimples and this spray really works. You need to spray before and after your makeup for it to work. I love it

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product is rubbish!! I have got oily skin and my skin normally starts to look shiny in 4 hrs but after using this product in 1 hr I m super oily, shiny and disgusting. I have tried to use it in different ways under and over makeup, but it just doesnt work at all. never buy it again. overhyped

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by boogie1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this even with the mixed reviews. I tried it under makeup and also on top. Both ways I had the plastic look to my face. It also made me a lot more shiny than normal. I held it 8" and sprayed like it said. I am returning.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by jenmonica7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product after all the great reviews, especially since I have such oily skin; however, I have to agree with those who said this primer is too shiny on the face, at least for me. It kind of goes on like shiny plastic and if you are putting foundation on top that might work but I usually prefer powder and that was not enough to hide the platic-y shine (not even with a healthy dose of bare minerals powders which can go on pretty thick). I probably could have made this work shine-wise but the second issue is that when it dried on my skin it actually dried out my skin creating wrinkles I didn't even know I had! That was a deal breaker for me, so it had to go back. (I did try applying with a brush as well, but for me the results were the same.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by pineappleprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I use it before I put on my makeup and there's noticeably less shine than when I don't use it. It's also great for when photographs are being taken, because you know how shine can come through in photos even though your face isn't really that shiny in real life :P Anyway if you're looking for it in Canada, get it either at a boutique in your town or at ebeauty.ca. I'm not sure if Shoppers carries it.