August 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ulliellax

This is the best drug store make up remover. its my HG make up remover and it takes off your makeup so easily. i use it with a cotton pad and it takes off stubborn/waterproof mascara/eyeliners so easily! even takes off my concealer.Its super affordable esp since i go through makeup remover so fast. cannot go on enough about how much i love this product. just buy it and you will know what i mean. you will never go back to your old makeup remover lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this and it's great at removing my eye makeup. I use a separate mascara remover since its extremely wp and any makeup remover wouldn't take it off easily. But this remover does its job and it's cheap! Cheaper than the Neutrogena which I've used a few bottles as well. I didn't know they were discontinuing this remover as per the last reviewers but hopefully I can buy them before they're gone as it was fully stocked when I was at Walmart. Maybe it's because I live in Canada? Anyways, great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For those of you that use this makeup remover but can't find it anymore (it's been discontinued) go out and get the Neutrogena Oil Free makeup remover. These products are both made by Johnson & Johnson and have the exact same ingredients. It's basically the same product.
While this is technically oil free, it will leave a greasy residue, which bothers me none because I wash my face after removing my eye makeup anyways. This stuff gets the job done, waterproof or not. It's very gentle and effective. This and the Neutrogena twin product are my HG for sure.
The packaging is all right. I mean, it's kind of annoying how easy it is to spill it and it's not exactly travel friendly. I've had this leak in my suitcase a bit.
I do recommend this product if the slight greasy feel won't bother you and you're not finicky with packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Mom2times

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very sad this is DC'ed! I was able to grab a few bottles at Big Lots for about $2.50. It is very soothing, as promised, and removed eye makeup with ease! Hard to believe it is "oil free" because it seems VERY oily...but it has never caused any breakouts on me! I love it, and a little bit goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ran out of the Nars eye makeup remover I was using, which is terrible by the way, when I decided to check the reviews for Clean & Clear. I purchased my first bottle based on the positive feedback, and I am so glad I did! It did a great job of removing Clinique Lash Power mascara with just a few swipes. It does feel slightly oily, but it wipes off with just a generic makeup wipe. I purchased it on base for $5.39. I plan to buy several more bottles because the base where I am stationed has a tendency to run out of stock on high demand items. Clean & Clear is the best eye makeup remover I have used so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by gmaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is def my HG emr! I'm on my FOURTH bottle! I haven't used lancome's bi-ficil but heard its a great dupe. It's $9.99 CAD but I got it on sale for $7.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. It has a dual phase formula (just like lancome's) in which you shake the bottle before opening it. I place a cotton pad along the opening and tilt the bottle quick so not too much remover goes on the pad. Place ur moist cotton pad on ur eye for a few second to let some of the remover soak in. It takes waterproof mascara and eyeliner like a dream! I like that it doesn't leave that film residue bit instead it leaves my eye smooth and soft ( I love it!) wish there was a better way of dispensing the product...pump? Other than that! I hope this won't be discontinued as I will continue to purchase it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by urbandecayjunkie775

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eye makeup remover! I'm on my like 7th bottle. It's definitely my HG eye makeup remover. The bottle does say its oil free, which is true, but its a little greasy. Although, I find that when it dries, (or when I wipe it off with a cotton ball) my eye area feels SO soft. I wear waterproof mascara, and eyeliner and it gets EVERYTHING off. I have already recommended this to many of my friends and they all love it too! Honestly, its the best one out there. Hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tlilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super great product. It removes all of my make-up.. I don't wear waterproof mascara but it really cleans off my eye make-up.

Bummer that I can't get them in drugstores around me, just online.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by tyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too bad that this good remover has been discontinued :( It's on sale at London Drugs right now (CAD 5.99). I don't know if this is the greatest deal but I grabbed two bottles anyways.

The only one thing I don't like about this product is just the packaging. Easy to spill out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by raspberrychaitea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

removes my eye makeup
doesn't feel as oily as neutrogena's eye makeup remover.