Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

4.1

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, <+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES, CI 15850/RED 7, CI 45410/RED 28 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 15985/YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380/RED 22 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470/CARMINE> FIL D36361/1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in broadway bronze and it gives me that awesome bronze-y reddish glaze on my lips. It is not obnoxious or sticky and almost replaces my Revlon superlustrous "raizin glaze" which was discontinued.

I've fallen in love with this lipgloss I went to the PX on base and they had this lipgloss on Clarence for $2.50 so I got this in broadway bronze the color is so beautiful and long lasting it really mosturizes your lips and not that stick lipgloss feel either! I can't wait to go back tommorrow and stock up on more colors whether it's on clearance or not!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm using Color Sensation Luscious Lips, and my favourite three are Tempting Toffeee, Cocoa Fever and Cherry Bloom. I love the shine, that lasts, but doesn't look 'deposited' if u know what I mean. These moisturize my lips and they feel soft and delicious for much longer than most other lipglosses. They also smell and taste really good...Yum!

on 5/3/2012 10:21:00 PM

One of my favourite lip glosses. Over here in Singapore, it's called Watershine Collagen and the caps are a dark gun metal shade instead. I got shade PF32 (no pretty name given to the shade) and it's a lovely rosy mauve, no shimmer at all, which I love. For the price, it comes with lots of product - 7ml. It's not sticky or tacky at all - feels like a liquid balm, has the nicest slightly fruity scent, just enough pigment (not too little, not too much) to give the lips a very natural rosy shade. Instantly adds colour to the face without looking made-up! I'm simply loving it! Not too sure about the shimmer shades, but this is one of my favourite lip gloss shades. Will definitely be repurchasing over and over again!

on 4/30/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really loved this lip gloss:) It was not sticky or goopy, like some lip glosses, it gave off a nice, natural color (I bought it in "Touch of Toffee") and an adorable shimmer. I use it over eos lip balm and it lasts about 20-30 min. The only real downside would be the flavor, if it was more appealing, than this would truly be perfect lip gloss, but if you use it over a flavored lip balm (like eos or Burt's Bees) it's just fine.

on 3/6/2012 5:35:00 PM

This product has all that you can expect from lip gloss, but is not otherwise anything special. I had two shades of it, coppy-brown shades whose names I can't remember. While these are good lipglosses with rather good lasting power, I would not recommend them for those who want very dense and intense colours.

on 12/18/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love these again I am a lipgloss junkie. I Love my lips to shine and look great. These are very cheap and do a great job for the money. The smell is not over powering and the consistany of the product is great. These lipgloss are great they have more then enough colors and every one that is looking for a gloss will find a color that they like. Try these if you have not. I get the ones that go with the lipstick that I have. Which is almost all of them.

on 12/15/2011 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Yes Id buy this again. Its a soft, creamy, non-sticky lipgloss. The colour payoff isnt as great as the ad says BUT is better than most lipglosses!!!! Id buy this again, as my lips seem to love it :)

on 12/8/2011 1:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love these lip glosses. After spending a small fortune on a bunch of Buxoms over the past few years, I got tired of my family complaining when I kissed them with the "burning lipstick." Plus, my $20 a pop lip gloss habit was hurting our budget. I was surprised when a chic friend recommended the ColorSensational lipsticks. I bought one, and liked it, but I prefer the natural look of a glossl, so I started checking out the ColorSensational lip glosses. Well, they are fabulous.
Pros:
~Excellent color range - I like a variety of choices
~Smooths my lips and keeps them soft- no flakes!
~Subtle shimmer - gives dimension without big glitters!
~Gentle orange scent that fades quickly
~Inexpensive - many of us are trying to cut back these days
~Available everywhere - no inconvenient trips to the mall
~True to color - if it looks pigmented in the tube, it is - if not, it's sheer
~Makes lips look full without burning sensation
~Lasts longer than other glosses I've tried - maybe 3 hours
Cons:
~A trifle sticky - long hair might get caught on a windy day
~Plain package - not bad, but totally plain squared tube
~You might not like the smell if you prefer unscented products

I have five colors:
Raspberry Sorbet - fruity pink with a gentle shimmer
Mocha Glaze - shimmering neutral sandy cafe au lait, but doesn't come
off "dead" on medium complexions
Sugared Honey - natural coraly-rose with a soft shimmer
Pink Perfection - very, very light pink, but it leaves a lovely pearly shine
Broadway Bronze - despite the silly name, it is a pretty bronzy-caramel

If you like your lips to look healthy and radiant, not too made up or fake, I think you will enjoy these glosses. And I like that in this time of belt-tightening, my favorite indulgence no longer costs me a $20 bill! I like to purchase them at Harmon with a coupon. I hope you enjoy!

on 10/1/2011 11:10:00 PM

This is my all time favorite lip gloss. It smells nice, doesn't taste bad if you accidentally get some in your mouth, doesn't dry out your lips, gives a good color, very pigmented, buildable, not too much shine, similar to a liquid lipstick, decent price.

Update: Still loving it! The shade I got...I forgot the name but it's a deep berry color...is a little dark for me, but as long as I just use a little and blend it out with my finger, it still works fine. It lasts forever if you use it this way.

Popular Lip Glosses