Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The brush tip is too soft and flimsy, plus the eyeliner liquid is too watery and needs 3 reapplications just to get a dark black line. Doesn't last for long either. Not worth it.

on 11/8/2014 5:02:00 PM

I love it ! I love the control. And if I mess up and swipe with my fingers it won't get smeare ! It does come off easy tho

on 11/7/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good - but not as good as the LíOreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip.

I tried this because Paula Begouin rated this as a Best product. The actual eyeliner itself is good, although slightly watery, but the tip isnít nearly as precise as the LíOreal eyeliner. The applicator tip on this is fatter and shorter and I canít get the preciseness in the corner of my eye the way I can with the LíOreal product. For the price, I would go with the LíOreal over this one.

on 10/31/2014 12:55:00 PM

Update: So coming to the conclusion that this is my HG eyeliner. Recently I've been buying other drugstore liquid liners to try and see if there's anything else I like better. The major complaint I have with this liner is that I can't get thin lines out of it. I generally wear my liner pretty thick on top anyways. I've recently bought wet n wild, other maybellines, nyc, rimmel, etc. Nothing is as good as this. This does not flake, is pretty easy to apply, and lasts all day, with the exception of the corners of my eyes if they get watery. I thought I had found a replacement with the Maybelline master precise but it is significantly harder to apply which is a huge deal breaker for me. I just wish that Maybelline would make this liner in wayerproof!

on 10/25/2014 9:31:00 AM

This eyeliner is too watery and has no pigmentation whatsoever. I was on the hunt for a new liquid liner and after wasting my money on this one, I still am. Don't bother wasting time or money on this one.

on 10/15/2014 8:02:00 PM

This liquid eyeliner is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have big eyes and i like the line to be thin and precise so other liquid eyeliner brushes were too thick for me. This one is so easy to control and you can make very thin lines that give you a natural look. Also, because it is super easy to control, winging out the line and making it sharp and precise is also possible; you just need a steady hand. However, overall it is an amazing product and its the only one I will ever use

on 10/12/2014 2:20:00 AM

I definitely don't understand all of the harsh reviews for this product. I love it. I love the wet look (which some people think means that it doesn't dry). I love that it's not thick and SO BLACK when you first put it on, easy to control the darkness of it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the application felt brush. It's amazing. The price is a little high, but I've been milking mine to the very last drop. I definitely recommend this product for anyone that wants the dramatic winged cat eye.

on 10/7/2014 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I purchased this because I liked the Lash Stiletto mascara. I was disappointed - this eyeliner went on unevenly and took up too much product, so it was difficult to do a very precise cat eye. The formula also smudges easily and cakes off when dry. I stopped using it after a few days' trial.

For a few dollars extra, the L'Oreal "Super Slim" Infallable liquid eyeliner provides a more precise line, and is an afforable dupe for the YSL "Shocking" Effet Faux Cils Felt-Tip Eyeliner, which is excellent.

on 9/21/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eyeliner is horrible. First of all, it takes almost five minutes to fully dry. Secondly, when I put it on, since it's so wet, it doesn't create one solid black line. Some parts are black, and some parts you can still see your skin. But when you go back to fix it and put it on again, all it does is make the eyeliner even more streaky and less black. It's runny and the pigmentation is horrible. Lastly, it smudges very easily and does NOT last all day. It's very hard and nearly impossible to work with. This is a very bad eyeliner, I don't recommend it.

on 9/16/2014 2:55:00 PM

I've read and watched so many reviews on this and the reviews were very good so I decided purchase this. This eyeliner was good to me for about two hours and smeared off the rest of the time I wore it after those two hours. I have oily lids and used a primer. It transferred on my lids and it was disappointing