Burt's Bees Baby Bee Solid Perfume [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/8/2004 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is such a wonderful light smell. My favorite use for it is to tame flyaways and to rub into the ends of my hair. Nice conditioning and I get to smell it every time my hair falls in my face.

on 2/21/2004 12:19:00 AM

This is the BEST pefume!!! I love it. It serves as a scented moisturizer, and I can put it in my makeup bag without worring about spilling or breaking. It also saves me the hassle of putting lotion (which could be extremely messy) in my makeup bag. Everyone I know loves this smell!!! Wonderful!!!

on 2/8/2004 4:42:00 PM

I love the "Bee"! To me, this is a great solid perfume that can go anywear. Reminds me of a baby fresh/ lemony scent. I wore this alot in my first trimester when I just could not stand spraying anything on myself. Best part of the scent is that it lasts!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This reminds me of B.O. I paid a lot of money to smell like I just finished gym glass. Ick.

on 1/7/2004 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this stuff...it's very hard to come by where I live but boy is it ever worth it! I bought up the 3 that were left when I wandered into work early and just happened to come across them! *edit* still love the scent but hate how it has absolutely NO lasting power

on 12/15/2003 12:10:00 PM

VERY inexpensive, and it smells like a light, milk, honey and apricot scent.

The only problem is it fades very quickly.....like in 10 minutes.

on 10/31/2003 10:54:00 AM

I really like this stuff. I have two jars. The problem is it's hard to put enough on... it's hard to smell. I read a review about it once where a woman put it on her hair... she said as a conditioner. This would be a little to greasy for me, but I like to put it in the ends of my hair.

on 10/31/2003 10:15:00 AM

Yup, I'm in agreement with this one too. Love the scent - just a very innocent, fresh fragrance, but with an incredibly short half-life. So I just keep putting it on! Anybody watching me do this 5 times a day would probably think I'm nuts...

*sigh* This has been taken off the market.

It has sweet buttermilky smell. I love that I can just throw it in my purse and if I forget perfume, I don't have to worry about offending fellow train commuters with a spray. The scent does fade a bit, but it smells so good that I don't even care, and best of all, it doesn't make me sneeze.

on 10/27/2003 5:09:00 AM

my boyfriend and i are having a love affair with this stuff, but it just loses its staying power so fast!

i'd give this delicious scent five lippies if only it would stay on the skin longer....

milk/honey/apricots, DELISH!!