July 30, 2014 | 2007 users online

Fragrances - Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Solid Perfume [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a wonderful light smell. My favorite use for it is to tame flyaways and to rub into the ends of my hair. Nice conditioning and I get to smell it every time my hair falls in my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2004 12:19:00 AM More reviews by shengmei

This is the BEST pefume!!! I love it. It serves as a scented moisturizer, and I can put it in my makeup bag without worring about spilling or breaking. It also saves me the hassle of putting lotion (which could be extremely messy) in my makeup bag. Everyone I know loves this smell!!! Wonderful!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

I love the "Bee"! To me, this is a great solid perfume that can go anywear. Reminds me of a baby fresh/ lemony scent. I wore this alot in my first trimester when I just could not stand spraying anything on myself. Best part of the scent is that it lasts!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of B.O. I paid a lot of money to smell like I just finished gym glass. Ick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 2:37:00 AM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff...it's very hard to come by where I live but boy is it ever worth it! I bought up the 3 that were left when I wandered into work early and just happened to come across them! *edit* still love the scent but hate how it has absolutely NO lasting power

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 12:10:00 PM More reviews by E__J

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

VERY inexpensive, and it smells like a light, milk, honey and apricot scent.

The only problem is it fades very quickly.....like in 10 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2003 10:54:00 AM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really like this stuff. I have two jars. The problem is it's hard to put enough on... it's hard to smell. I read a review about it once where a woman put it on her hair... she said as a conditioner. This would be a little to greasy for me, but I like to put it in the ends of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2003 10:15:00 AM More reviews by milo63108

Yup, I'm in agreement with this one too. Love the scent - just a very innocent, fresh fragrance, but with an incredibly short half-life. So I just keep putting it on! Anybody watching me do this 5 times a day would probably think I'm nuts...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2003 11:39:00 AM More reviews by shellbelleboston

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*sigh* This has been taken off the market.

It has sweet buttermilky smell. I love that I can just throw it in my purse and if I forget perfume, I don't have to worry about offending fellow train commuters with a spray. The scent does fade a bit, but it smells so good that I don't even care, and best of all, it doesn't make me sneeze.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 5:09:00 AM More reviews by CurlyGirlMere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my boyfriend and i are having a love affair with this stuff, but it just loses its staying power so fast!

i'd give this delicious scent five lippies if only it would stay on the skin longer....

milk/honey/apricots, DELISH!!