November 26, 2014 | 1104 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by lins69

Honestly the only reason I used to check their site often was because of the variety. Women love new things! They put up a great selection of clothes online everyday and it tempted me to want more.

They in general though, have terrible quality on almost all their products. Some of the things they carry seems like someone had leftover ugly/neon fabric and decided to design with eyes closed. Women also say that this site is so lovely because it is "cheap," but trust me, I've bought amazing quality clothes from other stores like H&M & FE and ASOS for just your usual 15-30 range. F21 has cheap clothing all the time, but is it worth it to have all poor quality clothes that will break down after a few washes? I have a few simple tanks (some of their on sale things are worth it) and socks and necklaces, bra's and panties, maybe even a shoe or two that I've fallen in love with from F21, but they were lucky finds and f21 isnt always dependable.

I recommend going in store and seeing the item before you decide to buy it (their sizing is sometimes very unflattering or strange), or if you really do like f21, return it and be patient for something new to come out. Personally I'd rather watch other sites for nice and new items, but f21 still ok for the occasional random buys.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Nika6j

The first my purchace from Forever 21 was made in NYC. then I made an order online. all what i want to say - I really like Forever 21! I would recommend it to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

We don't have this store in Europe, but I got the chance to travel to Canada and I bought some great clothes in their store. It's cheap and it looks good. I suppose it's a hit and miss, just like the other cheap stores such as H&M, Zara or Mango (I don't know if they're cheap in the US, but they are very much alike here: nice looks, mediocre quality and low prices). Oh, and Forever21 has great accesories too!

The only thing I didn't like was that the sizes were very big. I'm a size 10 in Europe and the size S (or size 2) in the Canadian Forever21 was huge; I had to custom everything so it would fit me. However, I won't lie: it felt good to feel skinny :))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best quality in clothes, but they always carry stylish and different clothes than the ones you can find in other popular places such as Zara, H&M, Mango, Topshop... And they have tons of styles to choose from (something that other stores should do too). Their accessories section is also the bomb, they have really cute shoes and jewelry. The prices are alright and shopping there is also a good experience. I really like the atmosphere of the stores and the background music is more pleasant than the one you hear in other stores (usually old music from the 80s-90s... something very refreshing since you can only hear popular American artists everywhere else). I really like this store and I only wish I could find it more often.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If their clothing were any more expensive I'd never shop there. The quality is hit and miss, but there is some really cute stuff (if you look hard enough-that's half the fun) for every style type. A little too trendy overall for me, but I still shop here all the time! Don't overlook their accessories, especially the scarves and belts-GREAT deals.
Wish they did card returns, but there's always stuff I want there so it doesn't matter too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by gray623

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I shop at forever 21 all the time, most of the clothes i own come from their and i can honestly say none of them have ever broken on me! and i have had clothes break on me, mostly dresses from american eagle. i love forever 21 and if you get the right size clothing the fabric will not rip!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by danielacali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a printed dress few weeks ago and it broke in the first time I wore it. But they did not change it because I had removed the tags, not matter that still has the label with the brand! Hey idiots, nobody use a dress with tags on it...so take responsability for selling such a shity quality clothes instead answering such a stupidity. Forever 21 has beautiful designs with the worst quality fabrics, very cheap. I am done with them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to admit - I stop inside Forever21 every single time I go school shopping for clothes, and I make occasional trips in and out of there during the changing seasons to dress accordingly for the weather and trends.
Being a college student - I do not have a whole lot of money to spend on clothes. My parents do not buy my clothes for me anymore, so this is the place I go. Thank god for Forever21 or else i'd probably be naked. I know a lot of people say that their quality is bad - but I honestly NEVER had any clothes fall apart on me, or seams rip, or anything like that and i've shopped here for years. -Maybe i'm just gentle with my stuff? My favorite thing to buy here are their workout pants (yoga pants) and basic v-necks! I can never get enough. I also love their jewelry and their scarfs. And the cool thing is that if you buy something here that goes out of style next season - its OK because you know it didn't cost you an arm and a leg. I never have to worry when I shop here if i'll have money left over to fill my gas tank, or buy myself lunch - I always have enough and i'm able to budget accordingly and look very fashionable. People ask me all the time where I shop, but a lot has to do with my personal style, how I style myself and put things together. I know how to make things look high-fashion & I have an eye for certain things like that, when I tell people Forever21 some people don't believe me. The only issue I kinda have with this store are rumors I keep hearing about immigrants that work in sweatshops and make these clothes, and only get paid about 19 cents. There was a big documentry about it that you can google and lookup on youtube, and its extremely sad. I know a lot of people who are boycotting this place.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by tsule

Fast shipping from their online site! I ordered some cute thongs 5 for $10! from their site on Saturday and received them on Thursday morning. They use Fedex Parcel Post. Fedex ships to your local post office. Then the PO delivers to your house. Arrived a day early. Sweet!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Forever 21 has a lot of cute clothes and an attractive atmosphere, but the quality is horrendous. I bought around 5 pieces of clothing from there and I had to throw all of them away within a month or two. Therefore, I haven't stepped foot in the store in 3 years.