September 2, 2014 | 1907 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

We don't have this store in Europe, but I got the chance to travel to Canada and I bought some great clothes in their store. It's cheap and it looks good. I suppose it's a hit and miss, just like the other cheap stores such as H&M, Zara or Mango (I don't know if they're cheap in the US, but they are very much alike here: nice looks, mediocre quality and low prices). Oh, and Forever21 has great accesories too!

The only thing I didn't like was that the sizes were very big. I'm a size 10 in Europe and the size S (or size 2) in the Canadian Forever21 was huge; I had to custom everything so it would fit me. However, I won't lie: it felt good to feel skinny :))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best quality in clothes, but they always carry stylish and different clothes than the ones you can find in other popular places such as Zara, H&M, Mango, Topshop... And they have tons of styles to choose from (something that other stores should do too). Their accessories section is also the bomb, they have really cute shoes and jewelry. The prices are alright and shopping there is also a good experience. I really like the atmosphere of the stores and the background music is more pleasant than the one you hear in other stores (usually old music from the 80s-90s... something very refreshing since you can only hear popular American artists everywhere else). I really like this store and I only wish I could find it more often.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If their clothing were any more expensive I'd never shop there. The quality is hit and miss, but there is some really cute stuff (if you look hard enough-that's half the fun) for every style type. A little too trendy overall for me, but I still shop here all the time! Don't overlook their accessories, especially the scarves and belts-GREAT deals.
Wish they did card returns, but there's always stuff I want there so it doesn't matter too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by gray623

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I shop at forever 21 all the time, most of the clothes i own come from their and i can honestly say none of them have ever broken on me! and i have had clothes break on me, mostly dresses from american eagle. i love forever 21 and if you get the right size clothing the fabric will not rip!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by danielacali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a printed dress few weeks ago and it broke in the first time I wore it. But they did not change it because I had removed the tags, not matter that still has the label with the brand! Hey idiots, nobody use a dress with tags on it...so take responsability for selling such a shity quality clothes instead answering such a stupidity. Forever 21 has beautiful designs with the worst quality fabrics, very cheap. I am done with them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to admit - I stop inside Forever21 every single time I go school shopping for clothes, and I make occasional trips in and out of there during the changing seasons to dress accordingly for the weather and trends.
Being a college student - I do not have a whole lot of money to spend on clothes. My parents do not buy my clothes for me anymore, so this is the place I go. Thank god for Forever21 or else i'd probably be naked. I know a lot of people say that their quality is bad - but I honestly NEVER had any clothes fall apart on me, or seams rip, or anything like that and i've shopped here for years. -Maybe i'm just gentle with my stuff? My favorite thing to buy here are their workout pants (yoga pants) and basic v-necks! I can never get enough. I also love their jewelry and their scarfs. And the cool thing is that if you buy something here that goes out of style next season - its OK because you know it didn't cost you an arm and a leg. I never have to worry when I shop here if i'll have money left over to fill my gas tank, or buy myself lunch - I always have enough and i'm able to budget accordingly and look very fashionable. People ask me all the time where I shop, but a lot has to do with my personal style, how I style myself and put things together. I know how to make things look high-fashion & I have an eye for certain things like that, when I tell people Forever21 some people don't believe me. The only issue I kinda have with this store are rumors I keep hearing about immigrants that work in sweatshops and make these clothes, and only get paid about 19 cents. There was a big documentry about it that you can google and lookup on youtube, and its extremely sad. I know a lot of people who are boycotting this place.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by tsule

Fast shipping from their online site! I ordered some cute thongs 5 for $10! from their site on Saturday and received them on Thursday morning. They use Fedex Parcel Post. Fedex ships to your local post office. Then the PO delivers to your house. Arrived a day early. Sweet!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Forever 21 has a lot of cute clothes and an attractive atmosphere, but the quality is horrendous. I bought around 5 pieces of clothing from there and I had to throw all of them away within a month or two. Therefore, I haven't stepped foot in the store in 3 years.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by irate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am NEVER EVER EVER going to shop at this place again. The store is always full of crap, however their website goods looked reasonable with cute everyday wear summer dresses. I bought a few to try out and I am very DISAPPOINTED. The clothes look nothing like they do online, and WORST OF ALL the arm pit areas of the dresses are uneven!!!! One is way under my armpit while the other side trying to reach my waist!!!
WTF! are the seamstresses/tailors blind or crossed eyed???
Forever21 needs to stop using those poor people in sweat shops to make their shit.
I am not even going to return it because I don't want the dam store credit or exchange of mechandise, this crappy place needs to be shut the fck down!!! There are plenty of stores within same price range who sell quality not this crap. Again I am very DISAPPOINTED!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I LOVE Forever21. However, about half of their stuff is complete crap. You really have to search sometimes, but I always walk out with at least two items. Their jewelry and accessories are dirt cheap, but they can be surprisingly durable. The clothes are really hit and miss, and occasionally overpriced. But there are plenty of reasonable quality options for good prices (and 99% of their designs are cute!)