April 24, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 511B Nouveau Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sillybuttons

I bought this product yesterday at Walgreen's and let's just say, this product is great for only $1! The color is like a fuchsia hot Barbie pink and it is very pigmented! If I were to just touch the top of the lipstick with my finger, the color transfers quite more than expected. It doesn't have a plastic smell but somewhat fruity. It's not drying at all, but if you do look up close at the lipstick on lips it does look cracked a bit. This lipstick is 10x better with a lip gloss/lip balm over. For only a dollar, you can never go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by gooliax

After reading all the reviews about wet n wild lipsticks, I finallly went out and bought this colour. I am in love. The pink is so vibrant and just made my face come alive. I want to slap myself silly for not trying these out earlier. I actually cannot believe such a beautiful colour could retail at $1.57. Will definitely be picking up some more colours ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by gedull

I LOVE this hot pink lipstick. I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it out and people don't believe that it's only $1! This is a vibrant pink that takes some boldness to wear but the color payoff is incredible. It has a satin finish with a hint of blue undertones (obviously not as blue as Fuchsia with Blue Pearl). It goes on kind of waxy and not as creamy as other lipsticks, but it also leaves behind a staining effect, which I like (others might not). The packaging is cheap-looking but I've never had problems with it ruining my lipstick or anything -- just be careful when retracting your lipstick because it doesn't go all the way down the tube so the cap might accidentally nick it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Great cool toned pink.Goes on exactly as it looks in the tubes with a lovely sheen and has good lasting power .
Great value for the 1$ that I paid for it you you have to give these lipstick a try.I certainly plan on trying other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by hsiehmm

Got it at Rite Aid for $0.59 at 40% off. It is one of my favorite. It better then maybelline fuchsia fever cause it has no scent and not as drying. It's bright neon pink. Smooth and creamy. I can't believe it's so cheap. If you want hard pink lipstick, must get one of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Nouveau Pink is a gorgeous shade of vivid, vibrant hot pink. The color is extremely pigmented, applies smoothly with good opacity, and has a satiny, semi-gloss finish. The texture is rich and moisturizing. This lipstick could rival any high-end brand lipstick of a similar color, and for only $0.99 a tube, I would consider it a GREAT buy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this to wear to a costume party and then decided to actually try it for real life. It's more wearable than you'd think--I applied it sheerly with a lip brush so it didn't look too "Barbie." However, within an hour it started to wear off. It was also drying and my lips felt somewhat irritated. If you are looking for a low-budget fuschia lipstick, E.L.F. makes a liquid lipstick (sponge applicator tip) that's similar in color to this, a little deeper and makes your lips feel good, not like they're going to bleed!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by livlou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely HATE this product!!! It dried my lips out sooooo bad, and they actually started bleeding, and peeling after I put this lipstick on for a few days. The colors are so cheap, and they are really horibble quality lipsticks.It was dirt cheap though. If this is what a .90 cent lipstick is like, they should just stop selling them. The packing is kinda' cool because it gives the actual product some room so it reduces the chance of squishing the lipstick. Overall, you really shouldn't buy this product!!! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by burlesqueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Raise your hand if you can't stop buying pink lipsticks because they look so darn good in the tube...you've collected a large collection but most are not wearable.
This bright pink actually looks darn good on the lips. I am Asian with yellow undertones, my skin tone is a light medium, most pinks look off on me. Most pinks also make my teeth look more yellow than they really are. This is a fantastic bright pink that brightens my face, leaves my teeth looking normal and looks like it belongs on my lips. So without looking like a clown or a lipstick that is so thickly pigmented that it looks too opaque...this one is worth more than the 99 cents it sells for. This is my summer lip for now.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ml44

This is a really great product. I have had probably evey color of WnW Silk Finish lipstick over many years. Many of them have been favorites. Also, I have often remarked that I likes a person's lipstick and it often turns out to be WnW. However, I really think they have outdone themselves with this shade. It could easily be a high end product. It is a cool bright pink like something MAC would sell. It isn't quite as bright as it looks in the tube. It wears better than a lot of high end product, but wears off evenly. I almost gave it a 4 because it is somewhat drying after all day with a few touch-ups, but it is really worth a 5 for being so chic. It is easy to wear this without very much other makeup and look put together, similar to how we might think of of Parisian women, looking effortlessly stylish. For reference I am NC15-20 and this really brightens my face. One thing I noticed, it is a rare color that looks brighter under fluorescent light than in daylight. Usually I find pinks are washed out by fluorescent light. So if you wear it to work, it may appear brighter than at home or in the car.