Wet 'n' Wild 511B Nouveau Pink

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I Don't know what else I can say about this lipstick that hasn't already been said but I think I found my new favorite! I went to walmart yesterday looking to the buy the Revlon Kissable balm stain in "lovesick" but i'm glad I found this instead. First of all, the two colors are very similar to me and the wet n' wild lipstick is only $1 and the revlon KBS is around $7-8!

So, you really can't beat the price of this bad boy and the quality is amazing for the drugstore! (love WnW Eyeshadows, too!)

This lipstick is very pigminted and looks great on my NC25 skin. Goes on smoothly and feels moisturized on the lips. Love! <3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Rite Aid has Wet n Wild for BOGO this week so I stocked up on a ton of product from this awesome, low priced brand. I bought every lipstick that I thought I could wear and Nouveau Pink is a standout! I'm pale and cool toned but I can wear bright reds and pinks. This lipstick really brightens up my face and makes me feel happy just wearing it.

I'm also happy that it only cost me a buck...yes...people ONE DOLLAR!!! Actually since it was on sale I got two for $1.50. The fact that Wet n Wild can sell cosmetics for this price just proves what a huge markup there is on department store makeup. I can live with cruddy packaging, no testers and no pesky sales people to hound me while I look. Rite Aid takes returns so if it does not work for me, I can return it.

Wet n Wild lipsticks are smooth and long wearing; the quality is comparable to a high end brand. I used to buy Clinique lipsticks many a moon ago and they never lasted longer than an hour or so on me. These are pigmented so they last a good amount of time, not all day but they give you quite the bang for the buck!

Anybody who walks past the Wet n Wild display without trying their lip gloss, lipsticks, tinted moisturizer, AMAZING blushes, eyeshadow, amazing gel eyeliner or nail polish is missing out on some good stuff. This is not cheapo kiddie makeup people. Wet n Wild makes some outstanding products and sells them for an amazing price. W n W clear nail polish makes one of the BEST top coats I have ever used. Use two coats and you will NOT get chips!

Wet n Wild is the Queen of Drugstore Makeup!

High end for .99 cents. If you look closely at the photo of this beautiful pink you can see that it has not been comprenized in the color and texture for the price. This color is a dupe for at least 10 other high end l/s's out there. I'm taking lippies off for the packaging because you can't get the top back on with out loosing some and making a mess,so I just cut the top off at the beginning. You only loose about 1/4 of the bullet, still ahead for the price. Well worth it for a l/s that is the perfect blue pink, great with a tan...and I apologize I cannot spell :)...buy it if you're looking for a great pink lippie.

I bought this product yesterday at Walgreen's and let's just say, this product is great for only $1! The color is like a fuchsia hot Barbie pink and it is very pigmented! If I were to just touch the top of the lipstick with my finger, the color transfers quite more than expected. It doesn't have a plastic smell but somewhat fruity. It's not drying at all, but if you do look up close at the lipstick on lips it does look cracked a bit. This lipstick is 10x better with a lip gloss/lip balm over. For only a dollar, you can never go wrong!

After reading all the reviews about wet n wild lipsticks, I finallly went out and bought this colour. I am in love. The pink is so vibrant and just made my face come alive. I want to slap myself silly for not trying these out earlier. I actually cannot believe such a beautiful colour could retail at $1.57. Will definitely be picking up some more colours ASAP.

I LOVE this hot pink lipstick. I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it out and people don't believe that it's only $1! This is a vibrant pink that takes some boldness to wear but the color payoff is incredible. It has a satin finish with a hint of blue undertones (obviously not as blue as Fuchsia with Blue Pearl). It goes on kind of waxy and not as creamy as other lipsticks, but it also leaves behind a staining effect, which I like (others might not). The packaging is cheap-looking but I've never had problems with it ruining my lipstick or anything -- just be careful when retracting your lipstick because it doesn't go all the way down the tube so the cap might accidentally nick it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Great cool toned pink.Goes on exactly as it looks in the tubes with a lovely sheen and has good lasting power .
Great value for the 1$ that I paid for it you you have to give these lipstick a try.I certainly plan on trying other colors.

Got it at Rite Aid for $0.59 at 40% off. It is one of my favorite. It better then maybelline fuchsia fever cause it has no scent and not as drying. It's bright neon pink. Smooth and creamy. I can't believe it's so cheap. If you want hard pink lipstick, must get one of this.

Nouveau Pink is a gorgeous shade of vivid, vibrant hot pink. The color is extremely pigmented, applies smoothly with good opacity, and has a satiny, semi-gloss finish. The texture is rich and moisturizing. This lipstick could rival any high-end brand lipstick of a similar color, and for only $0.99 a tube, I would consider it a GREAT buy!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this to wear to a costume party and then decided to actually try it for real life. It's more wearable than you'd think--I applied it sheerly with a lip brush so it didn't look too "Barbie." However, within an hour it started to wear off. It was also drying and my lips felt somewhat irritated. If you are looking for a low-budget fuschia lipstick, E.L.F. makes a liquid lipstick (sponge applicator tip) that's similar in color to this, a little deeper and makes your lips feel good, not like they're going to bleed!

Recommended for Medium Skin