August 29, 2014 | 1396 users online

Foundations - Perricone - No Foundation Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

No matter how much or little of this I used, it made my face look orange. I have fair skin, but I had read that this would work for all skin colors. Not so! This is going back. What a shame, because I liked it otherwise. They really need an "Fair" shade in this foundation - then it would have been really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MsDeLarge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I placed my order i expected this to be more of a transcluent foundation or a pigmented primer. I was quite suprised that this foundation is tinted and after reading that Eva Mendes swears by this product i had some doubts that one color fits all. I tried it last weekend after moisturizing and i really love it! It makes my skin look radiant and gives me a nice color and enough coverage. The only downside is the price. Considering the size of the bottle, it's ridiculously expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I believe this is a product for someone who's skin is so flawless that it doesn't really need any improvement but wants a luxurious feel which this highly hyped about and very expensive product delivers. Myself, I have to admit I've never tried a worse foundation. It doesn't go on smoothly, it doesn't give any coverage at all except it makes my face look darker and sort of burned (it comes in only one shade which is ridiculous), it exagerates pores and smells sick. It is just what the name says - a no foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by perrier

I'm a NC 25, and find that this gives a natural glow - not too orange, not too pale. I've been on the hunt for a BB cream - something that makes my skin look better, evens out tone, has SPF and doesn't break me out. And I've tried loads - Hanskin, Missha, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Dior, Garnier and Ive been trying out foundations too - NARS, Estee Lauder, Benefit, etc etc...All the BB creams I've tried either accentuate the dry patches in my combo skin or look too grey/pale - even the ones with yellow undertones like Bobbi Brown. The only one I've found that works is the Garnier one - but the SPF in this isn't great.

All the foundations I've tried end up looking patchy and accentuating the pores on my nose.

Perricone's No Foundation, Foundation melts into my skin, doesn't highlight dry spots, moisturizes where I need it, leaves my skin looking glowy and fresh, and has SPF. HG material in my book.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample kit, I probably never would have bought it at full price though. It's supposed to have anti aging properties which is why it's more than likely a favorite of more mature problem, I'm only 18 so I really can't tell a difference. I like the fact it has sunscreen so I've been saving it for summer. It really won't cover anything, it evens you're skin a little and gives you a glow, it really warms up my complexion since I'm so fair. My biggest vice with this was, even though I like dewy looks since my skin can be dry, it leaves me kind of oily. I'm also not so sure how well this does with acne it can make my skin look a little bumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Nica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't prepared to like this product. I don't usually appreciate Perricone products, as in the past they did nothing for me, at a high price. However, every single time I wear this stuff, somebody asks what I do for my skin because it's "stunning" or " radiant". I only wear it on weekends to exercise class so far! I am considering using it on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by flygirlprincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I a very fair skinned and thought this product was fabulous. I think it is a true neutral undertone that disappears when buffed into the skin, no matter how light or dark. It definitely needs to be applied over a moisturizer and other treatments...not meant to be an all inclusive treatment! Keeps skin looking like natural skin. Feels great, 100% UVA and UVB protection! Nothing else like it on the market!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by FunnyValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with all the reviewers who said that this product looks orange on the skin. I like that it uses only physical sunscreens (12.2% Zinc Oxide and 3.2% Titanium Dioxide). It's rated 4 on EWG.org (about average). It's a nice consistency (not too greasy and not too drying) but I did need to use a moisturizer underneath (that's to be expected, I guess, since it didn't claim to be a tinted moisturizer). I received a sample of this, so I haven't used it enough to comment on its long-term effects, but let's just say I will not be investing in the full-size version (although I like that the full-size version is packaged in a glass pump bottle).

Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm an NC30/BE Fairly Light and this is a hot peachy mess with an odd smell.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahlouisejones

can we say overhyped crap? terrible orange liquid that dries before it can be applied nicely. does nothing but exaggerate pores and your age in general. in fact, youre probably ageing your skin by having to apply with such haste, dragging and pulling your skin about as you frantically try to make it look good

so appalled, neigh, outraged, that this stuff is even on the market, never mind at such a rip off price for the amount you get, i used the entire bottle on every female face i know. all ages, all completions. from 17 to 60, they all, without exception, looked like that had been doused in salt and left in a tannery for a week

do people really think they look good in this stuff when they leave the house?

the only women this could possibly suit would be sunbed fanatics (sorry ladies!)

what else? it smells really bad

what the hell IS this stuff?? a joke on women?

get outta here, 'doctor' perricone!

16 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No