April 24, 2014 | 1782 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by oulianas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute best mascara in the world. I really swear by it and use it for the past 3 years. Its great, does not clump, does not dry out, doest not itch, does not flake, has an amazing brush the extends the lashes. Must try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I don't usually get too excited for mascara because I do not find there to be much difference from mascara to mascara but this mascara is really very good. I bought this after nearly 2 years of hearing Ms.Tiffany D talk about this mascara and I am really content with my purchase. I got this mascara in the original formula in the colour black. I find the shade of this mascara to be fairly black- I personally have never been much of a fan of jet black mascaras its just too much for day to day- this is just the perfect black colour. I really love that I do not have to use an eyelash curler with this mascara since it gives your lashes a very nice lift on its own. I just love how I can apply multiple coats of this mascara and it somehow manages to continue giving me amazing volume and length with zero clumpage and smudging! It makes this mascara incredibly versatile. I have a really tough time finding mascaras that do not smudge on my lower lashes and this one will but after about 8 hours of wear which is one of the best I've found. Also the packaging of this mascara is freaking gorgeous. I have always been really unimpressed with YSL packaging because to me it just looks WAY over the top but the packaging for this mascara is in a very dark grey and sleek tube. It is quite heavy feeling as well. The downside for this product is definitely the price. I paid $40 including taxes for this mascara. Since you are supposed to replace mascara once every 3 months to avoid germs and bacteria getting into your eyes you will be spending $120 a year on mascara which sounds insane. I think I will continue to purchase this though since usually I buy mascara from the drugstore and need to get one that is lengthening, one that is voluminzing and one that is waterproof for nights out which usually costs around $40 once I have bought all of those and this kind of has all those properties rolled in to one. I think if you are looking for an all around amazing mascara that will do it all this one is definitely one you should give a try but if you are just looking for your mascara to do one or 2 things for your lashes you will probably be able to find something that works that way at a much lower price. Will gladly repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine4ya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had really high hopes for this one, but what a dissapointment. It doesnt hold the curl at all plus it clumps and dries so quickly . Once i put it on my eyelashes I looked like i ve used some really cheap product and it felt really heavvy on my lashes. What a waste of money really. I wouldnt give even a 1 lippie for such a crap product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

==== Apr 14, 2013 ====

I thought this was my HG, and it may very well be for many ladies out there. But it is rather pricey, has a chemical smell and I managed to find one that works even better for me (Cover Girl Super Thick Lash).

==== REVIEW from Mar 1, 2013 ====

Without using any base / primer, this is a volumizing mascara but does not hold the curl and therefore looks average.

Under my Shiseido Nourishing Base –– OMG. This is what my lashes were supposed to look like! Voluminous, separated, pretty, soft, not crunchy... I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. It's been on for 7 hours so far with no smudging and no droop. It's not quite the Barbie / Nicki Minaj effect, but just like having natural false lashes. I love it so much. But given the exorbitant price tag, I want to keep trying to find another mascara that does similar things for under $20. If not, I might just bite the bullet and buy this or try to get more samples from Neiman Marcus.

Mascaras I have tried that are inferior to Armani Eyes to Kill:
* Lumene Blueberry Curl
* Maybelline Full 'n Soft
* L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes
* Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash (actually... see update above)
The body count is growing... Armani, you be killin' em.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love even like this mascara but it was awful. Upon first application it didn't really do much but because I wanted to like it and I'd read so many rave reviews, I applied one more coat and decided well ok. It really wasn't anything special. But then the deal breaker. By 7pm I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror and was shocked—mascara completely smeared under my eyes!!! I couldn't believe it from a mascara that didn't really make a big statement upon application. Bottom line, it must be the name that people are paying for because there was nothing to this mascara. Going back to Lancome Definicils—unless I try one of there others—it just never lets me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the waterproof version and it is a very hardcore waterproof mascara. It's very tricky to remove even with a 2 phase remover. The effect is pretty good too and it doesn't get too clumpy after 1-2 coats.

Because its so hard to remove I can't wear it every day because the removal irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Millita827

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It makes my tiny lashes look like false lashes! It stays on all day and it does not smudge. It makes my eyes pop! LOVE IT!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by clbrothwell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried Armani ETK mascara because of the cult following and unfortunately did not work on my stick straight Asian eyelashes. This mascara gives great length and volume, but makes my eyelashes droop down the instant I apply it. I'm still hoping for the best and will try the waterproof ETK next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara!!! Probably the most amazing ever created...in my book at least... And there have been lots and lots of mascaras tried and tested in my book..
Zero complains, well besides the price but then again...since when has perfect been cheap? Very lengthening, crazy volumizing, very glossy, holds a curl forever, does not smudge, does not dry and flake off...beats Dior show, beats voluminous by loreal and every mascara created by lancome ( I just compared this to the other amazing mascaras ......again.....In my book :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 More reviews by pixipoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this after I was so disappointed with the daily black smudges left under my eyes by Loreal voluminous waterproof mascara. I bought the waterproof Georgio Armani mascara. The tube is a hefty silver tube. The brush puts the mascara on from base to tip without clumping. My lashes look full and long! It does NOT smudge and stays on until you take it off, It does not flake either, Ridiculously expensive for this product! For that price, I'd like it to vaccum my living room!!!