Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser

3.0

Water (Aqua), PEG–7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sucrose Cocoate, Gluconolactone, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Skeletonema Costatum Extract, Acetyl Citrull Amino Arginine, Silanetriol Trehalose Ether, Arginine PCA, Plankton Extract, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Soluble Collagen, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/26/2011 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I recieved both a full size and a travel size of this cleanser with my Clarisonic Mia (which I am totally in love with). I think this is a good cleanser. I like the fresh cucumber scent and I also like how gentle this cleanser is. At first I thought it was wierd that it did not foam up, even with the sonic action of the Clarisonic. I have used this for about 2 weeks and so far no outbreaks and my skin looks beautiful. I use 2 pea size amounts, one on my face and the other on the brush itself. I also noticed that this cleanser does not dry out my skin like the cleansers I have used in the past. I think the price is pretty reasonable also, so I will be repurchasing when I deplete this huge 6oz tube.

on 4/4/2011 6:01:00 PM

Got a tube of this free with my Clarisonic purchase. It cleans my face okay, sure. It's fairly drying on my combination skin and I dislike it for that reason. However the thing that I absolutely can't get past is the smell!
It smells like cucumbers and tea at first, which is pleasant enough. Except behind that scent, there is a scent that can only be described as akin to stomach bile. It's disgusting and I can't even breathe while I'm using it. I don't think I'll be able to use this anymore, so I'm tossing it. I wouldn't give this stuff away even, the recipient would think I hate them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a full size bottle of this AND a sample size with my Mia.
I use this at night after I remove the majority of my makeup with cleansing cloths. I have to say, it's nothing special, but I don't want to waste so much cleanser. It soothes the skin, doesn't break me out, and is just an overall nice cleanser. I rated it a 1 for price because it came free with my Mia.
I WILL use it until I'm done, however, I would not repurchase.

on 2/5/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely HATE this cleanser! Since I spent so much money on the Clarisonic Mia and the cleanser came with it, it was a Must that I get my moneys worth and use it. Bad idea.
This cleanser broke my forehead out big time. Whenever my skin doesn't like something it shows me via my forehead. Anyways this cleanser is a piece of garbage and I will never use it again! I wish I could rate it a zero!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Be careful, this cleanser contains a sh-it load of various oils in it as well as cones. My skin can't tolerate oils from previous skincare adventures so I can't use this. I understand this has "soothing" ingredients like green tea, cumumber and aloe. However, I don't see this geared for sensitive skin that is also acne prone, clogged pore prone and oily. I can see this working for sensitive skin that is dry and not prone to breakouts or clogged pores. I received a hefty 6oz tube of this cleanser with my clarisonic as well as some sample sizes. I think they will be all going up for swap.

on 10/31/2010 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this as a free sample with my Mia and I will not be purchasing, in fact, after just one use, I have thrown the sample away.

My skin was itchy, red and bumpy after I used this. Something in it doesn't like my skin.

on 6/28/2010 11:42:00 AM

This review is for the Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser that came as a bonus with my Clarisonic Plus Kit. This was a happy surprise, especially since I have not used a cream cleanser in years. Why? I'm acne sensitive and prefer a water-activated or foaming cleanser with an anti-bacterial ingredient. This cleanser has a "ph balanced non-foaming formula enriched with antioxidants, green tea and vitamin E" That sounds nice, but I always wonder about the skin's ability to actually absorb these ingredients, lol.

All I know is that this feels clean and cool on the skin. It easily takes off all my makeup with the exception of waterproof mascara. It really does smooth out the skin and along with the clarisonic, does clean out the pores around and on my nose and under my lower lip. It leaves my skin soft and smooth enough at night to go to bed without a night cream or moisturizer. None of the ingredients have broken me out or caused irritation and I'm super sensitive. Lots of botanicals on the ingredients list, but lots of silicones, too. I would not buy again at $25.00 for 6 oz., but do intend to use it up.

on 6/25/2010 5:54:00 PM

I received a sample of this product when I purchased my Clarisonic. It came in a set. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this was supposed to be able to be used for all skin types. It was gentle enough for even the sensitive skin types. I used it for about a week and I broke out really bad. I stopped using it right away and I cleared up almost instantly. It might be useful for someone with dry skin since it's so creambut not ALL skin types like oily and acne-prone.

So, I just started using this product and one thing that I have to say is LOVE. I haven't noticed a HUGE decrease in my acne (I have quite a lot) but i can tell that my skin has improved. I am the type of person who despises washing their face, but with the clarisonic I find that its not as big of an issue. All together, you are spending a max of 5 minutes washing everything off. My skin feels baby smooth. I have pretty sensitive skin and the normal brush is just fine for me. I love this product. 5 lippies :)

on 4/1/2010 3:46:00 PM

I got this with my Clarisonic and was not going to try it because I have very sensitive skin, but when I ran out of my Olay cleanser, I decided to try it. What a pleasant surprise! This, unlike anything else I've tried(except my beloved HG, discontinued Purpose Gentle Foaming Cleanser), takes off my mascara without rubbing and tugging, and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. I have no idea how much it costs but I plan to repurchase.