Wet 'n' Wild Liner #712

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/10/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just applied this for the second time and had to rush to write a review I like it so much. I pair it with MAC Hug Me lustre lipstick and it is such a flattering nude lip. These lipliners are so creamy, no tugging or pulling at all. The color of this #712 is called Willow. It works with MAC lipsticks like Kinda Sexy, Honeylove etc... a great nude lipliner. You can get these at Walgreens buy one get one free sometimes. You can't beat the price!

on 1/24/2008 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the EXACT twin of MAC Spice. I cannot tell the difference between the two on my hand. Besides that, it's dirt cheap, can be bought anywhere, and lasts forever! It gets the job done; don't spend the $$$ on Spice again!

on 1/24/2008 3:03:00 PM

I picked this up along with #666 and I like #712 so much better. Whereas #666 was an unnatural dark burgundy with shimmer on my lips, #712 is a neutral reddish brown with no shimmer. I find this a more natural match that goes with most of my lipglosses/lipsticks.

on 12/26/2007 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this color. #666 is too dark for me, but this is lighter. It goes on fairly smoothly. I like to put lip gloss over it. thanks MUA.

on 11/11/2007 3:51:00 PM

I bought this pencil, and #666. I really like this, but do find it a little hard to use, since it is on the drier side. Is a great color for my lips, and for 99cents, you really can't get better.

(NW20)

on 9/10/2007 11:02:00 PM

Love it love it love it love it love it love it, so I love it, you got a problem with that ???????????? I'm a huge fan of WnW lip liners in general, they are 10 miles long and come in really great colors. I've had this one for lets see....................Come to think of it Christopher Columbus probably brought this over in 1492, I'm not sure which ship carried it though, The Pinta, The Nina or the Santa Maria ????????? Oh yes, my little 712 is practically an artifact, I've had it that long !! I love it dearly, it's a perfect neutral light brown. It goes with all my neutral lipsticks and glosses. I've nearly reached the end of my little artifact though, so I guess I'll have to call the Smithsonian !!!!!! It really is a precious piece of makeup history :o)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome nude lip liner! Like the Wet N Wild lip glosses and lipsticks, I have used this for years. Perfect neutral color, lasts fairly long, and decent quality considering they are only $1.00!! Comparable to the MAC Spice liner, for those of you who are shelling out extra ching for that one! Give it a try, definite great cheap gem!

on 7/23/2007 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have fair skin with pink undertones and this is too dark for me. It's a creamy reddish-brown with no shimmer. For such a cheapie, this has a good texture -- not too dry and doesn't tug on the lips. Staying power is just OK. It lasts much longer if you slightly powder your lips first, apply the pencil, blot and repeat.

on 4/12/2007 10:02:00 PM

Even BETTER than the famous 666 -- 712 is lighter and a true neutral/nude (666 is too brown and dark). This is one of my staple nude lipliners. I will always own one (if not two or three) 712 lipliners. Ladies, try this out -- even you high-end girls, like if you happen to forget your nude l/l while on vacation or something -- pick this up as a temporary sub and you won't regret it.

on 2/23/2007 11:51:00 AM

absolutely love this lipliner! awesome price and color. i wont say it matches my natural lip color exactly because it doesn't, but creates a fabulous neautral lip look with just clear lip gloss or lip balm. the only thing that i would change is to make this l/l fatter and shorter - i have to sharpen this every time i use it.