September 20, 2014 | 894 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner - Fierce Blue

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

DUPE for MAC Fluidline in a pencil version. No lie, it works EXAAACTLY the same - not as in like its form, but as in the way it works on my eyes.

I was a religious gel liner person and did NOT want to go back to pencil, but oh my god. So I saw Prestige at Rite Aids are got pretty excited since I never see that brand around, so I got a blue, swatched it, waited for about 2 minutes, rubbed it expecting it to come of like the other 20 eyeliners I swatched, but NOO! It stayed on! D: Of course, when I rub harder, it fades, btw, there are lines in your hands so if it looks like it's fully there, it's not, it just soaked into the lines.

TEST - So I wore it to school today, expecting it to be all over my lid, but nope! Got home and it was still about 92% - 98.5% (depends) there! Just like my MAC Fluidline, on the bottom, it fades off, so does the MAC, so, like I said, it works exactly the same. I have oily lids btw, if you don't, THIS WILL STAY ONNN... 100%!

So anyways, totally recommend it, next time, I'm gonna get a black eyeliner pencil, screw gel liners! D:

URBAY DECAY - This works much... much... MUUUCH better than UD's too, UD WAS CRAPP! That thing smudged. >..< I hate hate hate sharpening pencils! D:< continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

If this eye pencil didn't make my eyes water with allergies I would give it 5 stars. I'm giving it a 4 because of that. The color of this is incredible. It really is fierce and intense. Goes on soooo smoothly. The color is just amazing above dark black liner. Wish it didn't make my eyes water. I absolutely cannot use this on the waterline or I'm practically crying all day. I can use it on my upper lash like ok though. Stunning color, easy glide and stays on soooo well. Overall 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love prestige total intensity eyeliners. They are long wearing, smooth, don't smudge, and have a great color selection. That's all I ask for in an eyeliner. My only gripe is sharpening...I think it's a waste but nonetheless fabulous product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by misodisko

I have this liner in all the colors available, and they are amazing. They set after a few seconds and will stay without smudging after that until removed, but are super creamy and smooth. The dark blue and green ones are gorgeous, but I find the purple to be quite dull and less vibrant. Having said that, the pigmentation is awesome on all colors. I would say this is an exact dupe for the limited edition MAC intense pearlglide liners, having tried them both.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was thinking about getting the UD 24/7 liners since I already own the black and teal pencils but they are expensive so I decided to try this brand of pencils. I have to say they are very comparable to UD 24/7. Very pretty dark blue color. I also have the green and love it too. These are esp great on the waterline!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very true blue, perfect dupe for UD 24/7 pencils, very pigmented and creamy! Upper lashline staying power is amazing, but on the waterline, it was just ok for me, but the same level as 24/7, so if the 24/7 pencils work for you, these are the perfect cheaper alternatives. =)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am sad to be writing this review, but beware all contact-lense-wearers. The color is SO gorgeous... but why oh why does it have to rub onto my contacts and stay? I gave this liner two chances -- both times, the ink transferred onto the surface of my contact lenses, and stayed there all day, blurring my vision (quite dangerous actually, with the sun strong at 4 pm and blurred vision, driving was a bit stressful). When they say that this eyeliner stays, they meant it -- but if you wear contacts, make sure you are careful that it doesn't transfer onto your contacts, or you'll be pretty irritated I'm guessing. (the eyeliner stayed put so well on my contacts that I couldn't rub/clean it off later -- they had to be tossed)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great - I bought it with the intent of just making the whites of my eyes pop. I only use liner (and only Prestige Total Intensity liner - in all different colors!) on my upper waterline, every day.

This liner, to me, is not nearly as bright blue as it looks on swatches on here. It is more like a really dark blue to me.

This liner does not move, smudge - it lasts a long tiime - even with my incredibly oily lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by VickiinOregon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very simply, the best eyeliner I have found for the waterline. Still FAR from perfect but I have tried just about everything and this is the best made so far. The waterline of course being tricky being water gets in there constantly. The color is a beautiful deep blue. But I took off a lippy because it crumbles like crazy sometimes. It's soft like butter, this is good, but so soft it can break easily and crumble right into your eyes. I also wish it was automatic so I dont have to resharpen and watch it sometimes break off and lose product. I will buy this again though because the staying power is better than anything else on the W/L.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by cuteballoon

I have to say, this product has a very rich colour and it wasn't half bad. It has this really pretty, thick colour that looks so daring. If you're more of a natural make-up type, I don't recommend this for you. I suggest you get a lighter and more thin colour for your eyes, unless you want to experiment on some dark tones!

First off, the price for this product wasn't $$$. I think it was a bit cheap since most liners are $6-8. I bought it on sale for about $4. Retail pricing on various stores online and in-store is about $5. Now this product's "packaging" was alright, it didn't come with a little box or anything, but this pencil is pretty sturdy! It doesn't seem breakable because I accidentally stepped on it but it looks good as new! When you open the cap it's nicely sharpened and the pencil isn't very pointy or dull.

So when I tried this on, it came on very nice and smooth. I really like the texture of this and I have to say it blew me away! It doesn't really have a sparkle so it makes a really nice matte colour. It looks pretty and the tone of this navy blue was so gorgeous! It seemed kind of more of an eyeshadow then a liner (because the tip got dull easily), but if you sharpened it well you could put it on as a thin eyeliner.

All in all, I really liked this product's material. I'm only giving it a 4/5 because of it was a little too matte for my taste. I think a hint of sparkle would've made it a bit better and the pencil does get really dull fast since the liner is a little creamy. Besides that, it was a dream!