April 17, 2014 | 1375 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Protein

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by emeraldjuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have short, stubby Asian eye lashes. When I curl my lashes, this product isn't even waterproof, yet it holds the curls well better than my other famous mascara products. (: (in comparison only to the drugstore mascaras) I also have it in the darkest color sold.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Belugie

this is actually oneof the few mascaras i like.. it conditions and thickens and its cheap. i got mine for 3 dollars at walmart and im very satisfied. i wish the wand was a little bit longer but its a 3 dollar mascara and its formula is good so i am not complaining.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I usually use this as a base coat for other mascaras to condition them. This had made my eyelashes grow faster and stronger. One of my favorites :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I am always hunting for this mascara when i run out. I have shorter eyelashes but when i use this, they get longer and stronger! (Less eyelash loss!) I use 2 coats on top lashes for full but natural looking lashes. My favorite mascara to date!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by bella863

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i might buy again...its a basic everyday mascara nothing fancy. i use it to condition my lashes, then layer with my other products.

watch me on youtube. c woods - pop those eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I have lots of allergies and this is really hypoallergenic if there is such a thing.No smell at all. Very gentle. It's more of a lash tint then a thick mascara but it is just perfect for me.I have lots of lashes I just want to blacken them. ALso suffer with blepharitis and this is one of the few mascaras I can tolerate. Price is excellent.Most of the mascaras smell like the BP oil spill to me this is a pleasure to use. Love it.Unless you have very skimpy eyelashes don't hesitate.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

This product did noting for my lashes. Usually mascara can do something, like add a little length or volume, but this...really did nothing. The wand is basic. I got the product for $1, so I'm not too disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty awful. They pretty much took one of those sample mascara brushes that you get at MAC/sephora and put it in a tube. It does nothing for my lashes, literally just makes my brown lashes black. It was $1 so I decided to give this a go, but I wish I would have saved that $1 and put it toward a WnW lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I love this little baby! Put on clean, bare lashes it gets them all covered nicely and cleanly. This is a great every day mascara, and even with 2 or 3 coats, can be used for a sexier effect. Yes, it is wet but dries so fast that you won't even notice the wetness! Also, I feel as if this mascara has my lashes longer, my corner lashes are longer now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is very wet when you first put it on, but I think it took maybe 3 minutes to completely dry. It does clump a little, but it's a wet kind of clump, not a chunky clump. The lashes just stick together so it takes a couple swipes to fan them out again. Overall mine stays on all day without running, raccooning, or having to reapply. At the end of the day it comes off easily with water. I also noticed that it makes my lashes feel softer, not brittle or flakey.