Beauty Without Cruelty Green Tea Nourishing Eye Gel

3.7

Not tested on animals

Organic lavender hydrosol, botanical infusion (green tea, grapeseed, ginkgo biloba), vegetable glycerin, lecithin liposomes (time-release anti-oxidants: vitamins E & A, extracts of green tea, grapeseed, and gingko biloba), so-dium hyaluronate (powerful moisturizer), oat protein, lecithin liposomes (time-release moisturizers: panthenol, sodium pca), oat beta glucan, organic cucumber extract, soy protein, xanthan gum, anti-oxidant complex: vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopherol) and vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), beta carotene, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, azulene, citric acid (from citrus fruit).

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

I like the feeling of it on my eyes after I put it on--makes my eyes feel tighter, but I don't think it works for more than an hour or two. Not my very favorite, but worth a try, especially for the price.

on 11/19/2004 1:51:00 PM

Fantastic all natural gel. I have combo, acne-prone skin & lots of moisturizers make me break out. I use it all over my face at night after cleansing & usin a AHA solution. It really soothes my skin & gently cools & moisturizes. Great after a mask too!
Update: I finished the bottle & will buy another. Truely a great product.

on 10/27/2004 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very good product. Unlike most eye products..they come in .5oz sizes. This is 1oz and in a nice pump bottle.
It is a really great gel that absorbs quick and doesn't interfere with eye makeup slidage,(is that a word? :),
It won't do any line removing...but for straight eye moisture this is great and it actually gives a little lift to the eye when it dries...yet it's not tight.
I also use it on my nail cuticles.
I give it 5 for price,(about $15), size and good moisturization.

on 8/26/2004 9:12:00 AM

First off, I really do LOVE the packaging. It's perfect. However, it spead too easily and no matter what, found its way into my eyes and STUNG! Also, I didn't even notice any effects. It seems like a good product, definitely moisturizing, just not for me unfortunately.

on 7/29/2004 9:55:00 PM

i like it very much but find it too sticky for when you want to wear any kind of undereye concealer. now i use something else during the day and this at night.

on 7/25/2004 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have really oily skin and this is great when I need some moisture and it's hot or humid out. I use it all over my face, not just eyes. The pump is great, too. What I didn't like is it was hard to find and order. There are other products that are similar that I can pick up on the drugstore shelf. Too bad!

on 7/21/2004 7:25:00 AM

Fabulous product. I use this all over my face every night, and I don't wake up with a face that feels and looks like I've just immersed it in liquid lard. Instead, I wake up with glowing, radiant, non-puffy, non-greasy skin. My skin is normal to dry, and my personal philosophy is that skin needs to breathe and heal during its restorative phase - overnight. So I don't want or need a heavy moisturizer before bed, although this lightweight gel packs a surprising amount of moisture - just not so much that it suffocates my skin. This stuff is just plain perfect. As other reviewers have stated, this product is a cool, lightweight gel that is loaded with beneficial antioxidants. Fragrance-free, too, and pretty cheap - I think I paid around $13 online, plus shipping. I daresay it would be very tough to find a better topical antioxidant at this price point. This gel, in combination with Linda Sy's Green Cream every two nights, PC's 2% BHA Lotion on my t-zone, Blue Lizard's Baby Suncream SPF 30, and PC's Extra Emollient Cream under my makeup as needed, is now an absolute staple in my skincare regimen. My skin has never looked or felt better than it does now!

on 6/21/2004 10:45:00 AM

I am thrilled to have discovered this stuff, thanks to the reviews here on MUA.
I use the gel under my eyes, on my cheeks, and around my mouth - and I'm sure that in the winter I'll use it all over my face. It's cool, refreshing, and doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it doesn't seem to clog my pores at all. I appreciate that it's unscented and that it comes in a sanitary pump container.
This doesn't seem to add oil or shine, so it'll be wonderful in humidity. continued >>

on 6/10/2004 11:22:00 PM

I have been using this for the past year. It is a great product for its price. It contains many antioxidants and water-binding agents, and does a good job moisturzing without adding oil. Be careful not to get in your eyes though, it will sting.

on 4/23/2004 1:27:00 PM

Love this product! I pretty much only use Paula's Choice products but after reading her review of it in Don't Go To The Cosmetic Counter Without Me. It is packed with great ingredients (vitamins, etc) and it is fragrance free. I use this everywhere; eyes, forehead, neck, hands, etc.