Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 7/10/2014 7:47:00 AM

Love this moisturiser! I have dry/acne prone skin, so its difficult to find the right moisturiser for my face. This moisturiser is amazing, it sets into my skin, it's moisturising, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. This moisturiser does not leave my face oily, or make my face feel heavy at all, feels like I am wearing nothing on my face. Affordable $13.00 and works great! No negative comments about this moisturiser. Will be repurchasing!

on 7/5/2014 1:03:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF! This is the only face lotion that doesn't make me break out. It has just the right amount of moisture for my sensitive, combination skin that is prone to cystic acne flare-ups. At night I apply a little extra and let it soak in; during the day I mix it with foundation to make my own tinted moisturizer. The pump makes it sanitary and you can't beat the price!

on 6/30/2014 11:02:00 PM

Love this stuff. I use it at night after washing my face with Neutrogena deep clean. Best combination I have found for my fussy skin. I use the extra gentle cleaners in the morning before I put my make up on.

A simple yet amazing moisturizer. A formula that caters to oily/sensitive skin that is still completely moisturizing and soothing while being lightweight. Great to use during the day or night time and it's great because it is not scented either. I must point out that I did not see any decrease in my oiliness throughout the day, however it didn't make me any oilier either, because of this i prefer to use it at night. This moisturizer is so soothing, especially with breakouts (and no it has not broke me out before) and relieves you from any dryness on your face, you feel completely moisturized. Overall, i would recommend this to any skin style, great product will purchase again.

on 6/26/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was searching for a summertime moisturizer that would work with my combination eczema prone skin. This is perfect! Lightweight yet moisturizing, no greasy feel/shine (even the even morning!). I use this at night and under my daytime SPF and this is the perfect texture/amount of moisture. And it only cost 13 bucks!

on 6/6/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really love this moisturizer. It's perfect for my sensitive combination skin. It doesn't break me out. I actually like that it doesn't have SPF, because I use this more often as a night cream preferring a tinted moisturizer with SPF in the morning. It's actually getting harder and harder to find a simple moisturizer without sunscreen unless it's a night cream, and most of those are full of anti-aging ingrediants that irritate my skin. This moisturizer is also really affordable. I will definately repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is excellent, and I only wish I had discovered it sooner. It is perfect for my combo/oily sensitive skin. I was a faithful user of la Roche Posay, until CVS recently stopped carrying the line :( I ran out of moisturizer and needed something, and this does the trick. One pump Morning and night leaves my skin soft and moisturized without a greasy feeling. It is cheap and you get tons of product in a sanitary pump bottle!

on 4/24/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of a very short list of moisturizers that does not break me out or make my skin an oil slick. Good basic moisturizer. I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF because they typically irritate my face.

on 4/13/2014 1:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is better for dry skin I think - despite being oil-free, oily skinned people might be disappointed that this doesn't have a matte appearance once applied (it's quite dewy) what I like about it is that it's quite lightweight, it's very cheap, and it pairs well with anti-acne products like benzoyl peroxide, differin and other retinoids. I recommend this for dry, sensitive skin.

on 3/23/2014 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

If you are on accutane/roaccutane/oratane whatever it is called where you are, this stuff is like heaven in a bottle. My skin would sting and my eyes would water if I used anything other than this, and oh boy did I try them all. I probably won't continue using this as there are so many lovely face creams out there is like to try but if you are a person who finds their skin screams and eyes water with a lot of skin care, this stuff will be like a miracle product for you!