October 21, 2014 | 2008 users online

Cleansers - Laneige - Multi-Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by shinjikun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very Good Product good for removing light to medium makeup moisturizing probably one of there best products and very gentile.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have the newer formula that contains papaya, green tea and citrus extracts. It foams very easily so you only need a pea size, and removes all makeup residue left from my oil cleansing beforehand. Despite it's amazing makeup removal properties, it irritates my skin SO badly - my skin is left tight, dry, sore, irritated and red after using. Much too harsh on my skin like I've noticed all Korean cleansers tend to be as they contain a lot of acids right at the top of the ingredients lists. The irritation it gives my skin causes me to breakout in painful red pimples over my forehead. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by aguskl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't use it daily, this is my to go cleanser for removing makeup. Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by amayorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of Bubzbeauty recommended it and because I realized that my cleansers didn't remove my makeup. I bought it because I started using foundation and what not.
I have acne-prone and oily skin.
When I first used this product it did NOTHING for my acne. I also purchased the power essentials from Laniege and I merely broke out. Since I spent a lot of money buying the products I kept them anyway.
Recently I asked my doctor for acne treatment and she gave me a topical gel. In order to be more gentle to my skin I stopped using my neutrogena acne treatments and went back to using this laniege cleanser.
The results are amazing. My skin has definitely cleared up because of the treatment but the combination is great. The cleanser doesn't leave residue, you only need a little to take off all your makeup and sunscreen, and my skin does not try out. I would recommend buying this because of how well it cleanses your skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sosoxrah

I've been using this multi-cleanser for almost 6 months now. I have combination, acne-prone skin, and this is a good foaming face wash for those who don't want a heavy or creamy cleanser. It also works to remove face makeup, but it stings the eyes, so use a separate eye makeup remover. The packaging is a nice pearly pink color, and the cleanser itself is a pretty pink color with a nice, light smell. With damp face and hands, I squeeze out about a 1-cm long amount, and it lathers up very well to cover up my whole face, allowing me to massage it into my skin easily. The formula feels light and clean, and the tiny beads add a little boost to help lightly exfoliate the skin. After I wash off the cleanser, my face is squeaky clean. I've never liked the squeaky-clean feel of soaps, but after using this cleanser, I like how it doesn't make me feel like there's still product left on my face. It also has a nice whitening/brightening effect on my face, and makes my usual red areas less visible and more balanced with the rest of my skin. However, this is just a temporary effect. The cleanser may seem pricey for some, but it actually lasted me a good 3.5 months, and I was sharing it with my mom and washing my face twice a day on most days. For me, a big con is that it didn't do a whole lot for my pimples. But, I'm not surprised since it isn't specially formulated for acne. It also doesn't do anything to help my pores (like reduce their size) except maybe temporarily clear them out when I wash my face. The product also doesn't leave my face feeling noticeably smooth even though it has micro-beads, but the beads are too tiny to really exfoliate that much and do anything to smooth out my skin. All that being said, I suggest to also use a separate acne-medicated cleanser that targets pores or a topical acne cream and a separate exfoliator to use like once a week to slough off dead skin. Overall, I really like this cleanser, because it's light, foamy, doesn't have a harsh scent, and makes my face feel clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jessicanghiem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First, off i love the smell of this product. it is very soothing and nice. It cleans my face very well and is a nice gentle exfoliator. It foams up very fast making it very easy to to clean deep into your pores and fine lines. One thing that i dont like is that it gives off a stinging and burning sensation around my nose when i massage it in for more then like 3 mins. and its quite painful when you get it in or near your eyeball which means that this product wont clean off any eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by xxcrissy

My hands down favorite cleanser of all time. I use this every morning and night (which I'm not sure if thats a good idea or not haha) but the microbeads inside the cleanser aren't harsh or abrasive on the skin, it just gently exfoliates and leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth! I don't use this as a makeup remover essentially, but I find that it takes off the makeup on my face that my makeup remover isnt able to. Been using this after the Clinque 3-step failed to clear up my skin...all laneige products are HG to me, especially this cleanser! I don't know if I would recommend it to caucasian women because I've had an american friend who used this and hated it. For reference I have combo-oily skin....and I'm asian. But I love thisp roduct! highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually review products since most stuff dont work for me, or its hard to find products right for me. Since I wear foundation daily i thought this would be good to cleanse my makeup off, and it really does. Not really eye makeup but foundation it takes off every trace that other cleanser dont. If you just wipe your foundation off with makeup wipes it only wipes the surface of your skin not deep down. But this cleanser does cleep deep down. When i use my toner there is no left over makeup. love it and will deff buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Catherin3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like a lot of people I heard about this through Bubzbeauty! I had avoided buying this because it was quite expensive, but managed to get hold of it as an early christmas present. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I'm very happy with it. It is expensive but the tube is large and you only have to use a very small amount each time so I have a feeling it will last a while. I have sensitive skin but this hasn't broken me out at all, it is very gentle and doesn't dry my skin out either. The only thing I don't like is the smell, although it is not too overpowering thankfully.

[edit] I would have to say that after trying out a couple of other cleansers that I probably would not buy this cleanser again. I like it, but it is nothing amazing, especially not for the price [/edit]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favourite cleanser! I've used this for the past 3 or 4 years now and it's the only cleanser that keeps my skin relatively clear and free from cystic pimples. You only need a TINY amount (less than a pea size) as it foams really easily. Gets all makeup/oil/dirt off of the face and doesn't leave any residue. It can be rather drying on my normal-combo skin but of course I moisturize after using and only use a little bit of the cleanser so it's not too bad. My skin feels really clean after using and looks brighter too. I prefer the older formulation (in the pink/white bottle with mulberry, lemon etc extracts in it...it was discontinued about 1-2 years ago) than the newer one (the one that comes in a blue bottle and has papaya extracts and whatnot in it) but it's still nice. A must-have in my routine!