April 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by tamerella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to get to the point with this one, this shampoo totally dried out my hair! This may sound silly, but my suave professionals for curly and wavy hair works way better and I will be switching back immediately! Don't even bother because there is nothing "moisturizing" about this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by thedancinggnome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this shampoo along with it's matching conditioner for over a year. I LOVED both when I first started using them. They made my hair feel very silky and smooth. I normally have an oily scalp with dry ends. I still use this shampoo and conditioner, but I do have to use something without the moisture adding benefits once every week to two weeks. If I don't, I've noticed this shampoo and conditioner begins to make my hair feel and look weighed down and is just very flat, but doesn't do it as bad as some of the other mositure shampoos I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very basic shampoo. It does its job which is clean my hair, and it doesn't strip...much. I can find shampoos for cheaper though that do the same, so I probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a solid shampoo that works great for my fine, dry on the ends, shampoo needed daily hair. It's gentle enough for me to use near-daily after my workouts, adds moisture, gives a great mild scent, keeps body in my hair and doesn't make any more frizz than I normally have. It's not quite perfect, but it's a great shampoo for a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I tried a sample of this, and I really liked it! The smell is wonderful, really fresh, and it made my hair so silky, really felt moisturized. I've tried the conditioners too, and my hair has always responded well. I like using any type of product that has nourishing ingredients that protect my hair, allow it to remain strong, and smooth the cuticle. This shampoo did that, and it made my hair easier to style, and felt refreshed. It's definitely worth a try:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by orianaraphaela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off, let me just tell you about my hair. It is thick and wavy, very oily at the roots, and a bit dry and damaged at the ends. I've been using tresemme shampoo but it wasn't really doing much, so I got aveeno. It was a bit expensive, $7, but I wanted something new. I was scared at first because the shampoo is white, and it made me think there would be residue, making my hair more oily. Surprisingly it washed out very easily, despite the huge lather it built up. The smell is subtle hut nice, I wish it was a little stronger. As for my hair, it feels pretty amazing after just 2 washes. I could tell there was a difference right away. Now my hair is feeling extremely soft and fluffy. I would say it's worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Muskokalady9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always loved the Aveeno products and although the shampoo is a tad pricier than other products on the market, I decided to try it. A little definitely goes a long way, though with hair as long as mine it won't last as long as it will for some people. If you don't mind the price, it's definitely worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by AnaBADBanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! I color my hair a lot and my hair was sooo damaged but now my hair is so soft!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by suplan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair really soft and clean, but i find it a bit pricey for a drug store shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This shampoo fixed two years' worth of serious damage in just TWO WEEKS. I'm amazed. My hair is light and bouncy and actually looks and feels healthy!

The shampoo is quite watery, but you don't need much. I cover my scalp and lather. By the time it stops lathering, you're done. Rinse it out and you're done. It has a very clean smell that I didn't like at first, but I've come to love it. I recently tracked down the conditioner and have begun to use it - I'll update in two weeks on what the conditioner+shampoo can do.

My only problem is how much it costs. I doubt my shampoo in one city and then flew home to another. When I went to Wal-mart to buy the conditioner, my mother took one look and said I was going to have to buy something cheaper... so I actually have to get a job in order to continue using this line. Considering I'm a High School student, this is far from ideal. I'd really love it if this line's price could be lowered from $12 a bottle to around $5 a bottle. This bottles are pretty thin and go fast - at least for me!