October 25, 2014 | 859 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Angled Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is a must have for me. I have two, one for filling in my brows and the other for applying eyeliner. The brush it very firm making it easy to do both!! I use black eyeshadow for eyeliner and this brush picks up color very well. Its even easy to do a winged eye. I told some friends about it and now they use it too. For $3 you can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my fave brushes. The bristles are tight and firm and make applying my gel liner oh so easy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

Maybe I got a dud of this brush because the ends are splayed out and if I tug even a little on the bristles I end up pulling off several of the bristles. I thought I would use this for cream eye liner, but it's much too thick and messy for that. Now I only use it for applying eyeshadow around my eye since I don't try to make thin lines for that, and I don't like wasting products. I could use it for my eyebrows maybe, except I don't do anything to my eyebrows except pluck stray hairs. -_- Overall, a terrible, terrible brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by emstx

My previous angled eyeliner brush was by MAC, and while I liked that one a lot, I really needed a new one. It was old and frayed and didn't work well enough anymore for my gel eyeliner. I now use that one for my brows and it works for that.

I got this brush because I needed it in a pinch since my MAC one was failing. I just thought it would be okay as I had gotten other brushes from ELF and was disappointed. However, this brush turned out to be awesome. I actually like this one a lot better than I ever liked my MAC one (shh! don't tell anyone I said that). It's soft, stiff and precise for eyeliner. I can achieve a very thin line.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

This is horrible at applying eyeliner for me. The only thing that saved it from a dumpster burial was that its an ok eyebrow brush, which I actually needed otherwise I'll stick with my MAC 263 for gel and cream liners, sometimes you really do get what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mnm861794

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great eyeliner brush! It's really thin and dense which makes it easy to apply gel liner. I think it works best if you start out when it's clean for a more precise application. It's easy to work with and could use it to fill in your brows as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go-to bush for brows, I've not ever used it for eyeliner so I cannot coment on how well it works for gel liner looks. I realiezed how much I love and use this brush as I tore up my living room trying to find it.

I use this brush in conjunction with my Milana brow kit, in medium and it gives me fantastic results. The brush is nice and stiff, has a good amoun of density, and it picks up the brow powder very well. I love the qaulity, I've yet to have the ferrel come loose, or bristles to fall out during washing or usage.

The brush comes in a clear plastic packing with an info card behind it, I like minmal packaging personally.

The brush itself is a lovely sort of matte/satin finish black, very sleek and elegent looking.

I will purchase another, just incase I ever lose my original.:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This is another great brush from E.L.F.

I find that I can use this for many uses, including smudging eyeliner, sharpening up brow powder/liner, and for really making a defined crease application of a soft but dark eyeshadow.

Really easy to use and the price is great. This brand is my go-to for brushes, over other expensive brands. Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by csk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to all the good reviews, but wow, I think this is the first time I've been so disappointed by a product with an overall rating over 4.

This brush is absolutely crappy - the ends do not taper together at the tip, it's much thicker (fatter?) than I expected. In fact, it's so wide and splayed that it's impossible to use it even on my eyebrows (I am pretty precise about my eyebrows, though). If I had more time, I'd try and upload a picture - it's amazingly bad.

For a cheaper alternative to the MAC, stila (my personal fave), etc angled liner brushes, get the Ecotools one. The only downsides are that the handle is a bit too long (hard to get into makeup bag, hitting the mirror for super myopic folks like myself before lasik), and the head of the brush is also a bit long. But you get much better quality, a finely tapered end, a thin profile, and good control.

This ELF brush is going straight in the trash. I can't think of any good use for it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by jessijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The ELF professional line of brushes have a nice balanced feel to them. The ferrules are firmly attached unlike their regular line of brushes. I use this brush daily to line with shadow on the lashline (or to blend shadow over liner in order to add color/blend). I'm using well pigmented shadows from UD, BB, Lancome, MAC for this. Very satisfied. Works great + made its way into my daily brush stash over a year ago. Still going strong. Better quality than similar brushes I own from BB and Smashbox. Soft, smooth application is easy. I have had zero shedding. A must-buy at this price.