E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great basic angled brush!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love elf brushes. but this is honestly my favorite out of all of them. I own two. It's so basic, yet perfect. I have one for applying cream/gel eyeliner. and one for blending in lip color. Absolutely lovely, doesn't shed, does the job, and soft, yet firm enough to keep it together and get those lines straight!

on 9/4/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I can't believe how good this brush is. The e.l.f. Studio line is top notch so far. I'm really impressed with the quality of these brushes. This brush applies cream eyeliner, brow powder, and powder eyeliner perfectly.

on 8/17/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't like this. But because of the price I rated it a two, since it wasn't much money wasted. I love elf products but this one was a disappointment. The bristles are too sharp and very stiff. It didn't work for gel eyeliner. It hurt my lids and felt uncomfortable. Their other brushes are nice though :)

on 8/16/2013 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This brush is a must have for me. I have two, one for filling in my brows and the other for applying eyeliner. The brush it very firm making it easy to do both!! I use black eyeshadow for eyeliner and this brush picks up color very well. Its even easy to do a winged eye. I told some friends about it and now they use it too. For $3 you can't beat that!

on 5/11/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is one of my fave brushes. The bristles are tight and firm and make applying my gel liner oh so easy.

Maybe I got a dud of this brush because the ends are splayed out and if I tug even a little on the bristles I end up pulling off several of the bristles. I thought I would use this for cream eye liner, but it's much too thick and messy for that. Now I only use it for applying eyeshadow around my eye since I don't try to make thin lines for that, and I don't like wasting products. I could use it for my eyebrows maybe, except I don't do anything to my eyebrows except pluck stray hairs. -_- Overall, a terrible, terrible brush.

on 4/29/2013 12:04:00 AM

My previous angled eyeliner brush was by MAC, and while I liked that one a lot, I really needed a new one. It was old and frayed and didn't work well enough anymore for my gel eyeliner. I now use that one for my brows and it works for that.

I got this brush because I needed it in a pinch since my MAC one was failing. I just thought it would be okay as I had gotten other brushes from ELF and was disappointed. However, this brush turned out to be awesome. I actually like this one a lot better than I ever liked my MAC one (shh! don't tell anyone I said that). It's soft, stiff and precise for eyeliner. I can achieve a very thin line.

on 4/28/2013 11:08:00 PM

This is horrible at applying eyeliner for me. The only thing that saved it from a dumpster burial was that its an ok eyebrow brush, which I actually needed otherwise I'll stick with my MAC 263 for gel and cream liners, sometimes you really do get what you pay for!

on 4/19/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner brush! It's really thin and dense which makes it easy to apply gel liner. I think it works best if you start out when it's clean for a more precise application. It's easy to work with and could use it to fill in your brows as well.