Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

on 10/15/2012 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

And so my search continues for a black eyeliner that won't smudge. It stays in place better than other pencils, but not for very long. Not at all worth $20.

on 10/15/2012 4:27:00 PM

I bought this following great reviews I had read. I have always been on a eternal quest to find a fab eye pencil that gives highly pigmented colour and does not smudge under my eyes within a couple of hours. Unfortunately I was really disappointed with this pencil as it smudges a lot! I have found it to be probably the worst pencil I have bought in a long while and will not be using it again.

on 9/8/2012 6:26:00 AM

Wow! Super smooth, super pigmented, this is beautiful. I have Onyx as well as the brown colour. Onyx is such a deep black. However it's so soft and smooth it never really "sets" and it can get smudged easily, but doesn't run or anything. I just think it's too soft to give a 5!

on 8/26/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is oily, very oily, or extremely oil depending on the weather. All the other pencils I've tried melt/transfer almost immediately. This is the ONLY eye pencil that doesn't do that. It lasts several hours even during hot weather days. Is pricey but is worth it. I will repurchase it and definitely recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

It didn't work for me, but it did work for my friend. I don't understand, she loves it, she says it doesn't smudge at all, but for me it's just the opposite.
It doesn't even stay for 10 mins. It's crazy.
But the colour is so pretty! Very deep dark black. Deeper than any eyeliner pencil I have ever seen.
Will not repurchase it.

on 6/25/2012 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome eyepencil. I have it in Onyx, a very pigmented deep black colour, soft creamy formulation that does not cause tugging while putting it on and it does "stay-in-place" too once you let it set after application. It doesn't smudge either but does fade a bit when used on the waterline but not much. The smudger is really good too. A fantastic product. Will buy other shades too.

on 6/14/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I'm amazed. I had no idea that a pencil liner could stay in place all day. It applies smoothly and the pencil is soft and doesn't pull the lids. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/6/2012 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Totally did not work on me. I have asian monolids and was hoping this would work since it's suppose to have "stay in place". I tried a few times by using primer and powder but it still didn't work! Will not buy again as I kept getting raccoon eyes. Thankgod I could return this!

on 5/2/2012 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This is one of my favorite pencils. Very creamy but once you let it "dry" properly it doesnt move!

on 4/20/2012 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

pretty great product. amazingly creamy so it doesnt tug on the eyes at all. i dont have oily lids, so it stays put for me no problem. love this product, just not the price.