L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

2.6

on 8/29/2012 10:32:00 AM

This is potentially the worst mascara I've ever used, or at least in the top three. The product clumped so easily and the brush just made a bigger mess, more mascara got on my face than my lashes. It was unable to cover my larger lashes and gave my smaller ones a Tammy Faye look, except with more mistakes.

on 8/27/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Horrible product. It clumped horribly on my lashes, and the wand is too flimsy to actually get under the lashes. Did not do anything for my eyelashes whatsoever.

on 8/11/2012 11:55:00 PM

Worst mascara i've tried. It leaves big clumps. The brush is not pratical. The formula is horrible, dry and feels heavy.

on 7/17/2012 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HORRIBLE

on 7/10/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Unnecessarily large (they could have streamlined the tube a lot more). It dried out fast ( a couple weeks) or maybe it is just a dry formula to begin with. I understand the idea behind the brush, but the formula fails. Leaves my lashes crunchy and even the washable version is not washable at all, it might as well be body paint. The darkest black it comes in has too much gray for my taste and it is also heavy, weighing down my curl. So, the hunt for a perfect mascara continues. I am only going to keep using til the bitter end on financial principle...at the risk of dried out lashes!! I must be nuts.

on 7/8/2012 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I honestly do not understand the bad reviews. I love this mascara. It can get a little clumpy but that's why you need to wipe off the wand and tip. It's great for getting those hard to reach inner and outer corners. You can also use it to apply mascara on your whole eye, but that would take a little while longer than putting on regular mascara. I personally love this mascara, and will re purchase it.

on 7/7/2012 7:11:00 PM

I think this product gets a bad rap. I have a long lashes but they are almost completely blond. This is one of the few mascaras that catch every lash. Everyday since I started wearing it people have asked me what kind of false lashes I have on. Other than the clumping (which can be fixed with a clean spool brush that you can get for free at makeup counters) I'm impressed with this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really don't have anything bad to say about this mascara. The wand helps get the lashes on the outer corners of my eyes, and most other mascaras I've tried don't do that for me. It doesn't clump, and I feel that it makes my lashes longer, which is something else most others don't do for me. It doesn't help curling though, so if you're looking for curl this isn't for you. I put three lipsticks price wise bc it wasn't cheap, but under $10. But id buy this again.

on 6/25/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is cool for detailing and getting those lashes that you can't get to, but not so good to do lashes alone. It's a little hard to control, and takes long because it's a little ball. Also, the blackest black is not too dark. It's a little on the grey side.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is terrible. If i could have given it a zero, I would. It clumps, flakes, runs, and overall just turns my lashes into a wet mess. It was given to me by a friend so I didn't waste money on it, but I recommend ANY mascara but this one. Seriously. I am so disappointed L'Oreal! will not be buying again.