October 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HORRIBLE

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by titainia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Unnecessarily large (they could have streamlined the tube a lot more). It dried out fast ( a couple weeks) or maybe it is just a dry formula to begin with. I understand the idea behind the brush, but the formula fails. Leaves my lashes crunchy and even the washable version is not washable at all, it might as well be body paint. The darkest black it comes in has too much gray for my taste and it is also heavy, weighing down my curl. So, the hunt for a perfect mascara continues. I am only going to keep using til the bitter end on financial principle...at the risk of dried out lashes!! I must be nuts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I honestly do not understand the bad reviews. I love this mascara. It can get a little clumpy but that's why you need to wipe off the wand and tip. It's great for getting those hard to reach inner and outer corners. You can also use it to apply mascara on your whole eye, but that would take a little while longer than putting on regular mascara. I personally love this mascara, and will re purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by RiahCitron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this product gets a bad rap. I have a long lashes but they are almost completely blond. This is one of the few mascaras that catch every lash. Everyday since I started wearing it people have asked me what kind of false lashes I have on. Other than the clumping (which can be fixed with a clean spool brush that you can get for free at makeup counters) I'm impressed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't have anything bad to say about this mascara. The wand helps get the lashes on the outer corners of my eyes, and most other mascaras I've tried don't do that for me. It doesn't clump, and I feel that it makes my lashes longer, which is something else most others don't do for me. It doesn't help curling though, so if you're looking for curl this isn't for you. I put three lipsticks price wise bc it wasn't cheap, but under $10. But id buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

This is cool for detailing and getting those lashes that you can't get to, but not so good to do lashes alone. It's a little hard to control, and takes long because it's a little ball. Also, the blackest black is not too dark. It's a little on the grey side.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by oliviacatherineheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is terrible. If i could have given it a zero, I would. It clumps, flakes, runs, and overall just turns my lashes into a wet mess. It was given to me by a friend so I didn't waste money on it, but I recommend ANY mascara but this one. Seriously. I am so disappointed L'Oreal! will not be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by anaduke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first got it I was displeased because my lashes are long and curls naturally. I had a hard time initially with it smudging on my eyelid. Previously I had used avon shock mascaras without this smudgung issue so I was annoyed. After awhile I devised better application methods and now I loooooove it. My lashes have been described as unnaturally long in their bare state; with this mascara I am the envy of even false lash wearers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mlista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the worst mascara i have ever used!!! no volume, very clumpy, does nothing it says!! no wonder i got it on clearance for $2.00! please don't waste your money it is just pitiful, one of L'Oreals worst!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not the best mascara but certainly is not the worst. Definitely an upgrade from the last mascara I had. I will use it until it's gone. It DOES LENGTHEN my lashes and gives some volume. The brush is an art itself.... If this mascara did not smudge or flake I would purchase it again but unfortunately it does....