September 19, 2014 | 1862 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do like this product, but it's not a HG for me.

I think calling it a balm is a bit of a stretch. I find it to be very drying. It has a balm like formula, but it's not a moisturizing lip balm. I have to wear a real balm underneath it.

I don't have very pigmented lips, and a swipe or two of this gives me a nice pink color. The color lasts for a long time too.
I do find that when I re-apply, the color gets much more intense, almost too bright of a pink/fuschia for an everyday wear kind of look.

Like others have said, the price is high. Love the packaging, but I would be fine with cheaper packaging if it dropped the price.

I don't regret buying this, but I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Dior Lip Glow. I've actually pinned this thing on Pinterest 3x before my BFF got it for me on my last birthday! I was ecstatic! I'm a huge weirdo when it comes to the consistency of products I use on my lips, and Dior's Lip Glow is perfect for me. Buttery, smooth, and soft. It gives my lips a nice natural pink tone but nothing too over the top. I keep it in my purse and use it as my go-to chapstick as it moisturizes but also gives my lips a nice natural tint. As a brand new mommy, I have no time to put on makeup these days and I count on this product to give my face a little color in the morning!

Pricey so I think you're paying more for the brand name, but its worth the dime and will last you a good while. Cute packaging as well! Can't wait to try the coral one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If I'm being honest, I think I like the packaging more than the product. But, the product itself is also great. I use a layer of my neutrogena balm under this for an extra layer of hydration. This makes me look brighter, gives me pink lips that's not over the top. Makes me look alive, refreshed, like I just finished a good workout. Reminds me of anna sui's lip tint, but not sticky and in a pot. Rec!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amy7369

My friends recommended this to me as a hydrated lip stick and the pink is so beautiful so I bought one at the bay. this buy turns out to be a totally failure. It is sticky and very dry. IIThe colour looks odd on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I love this product! On me, it turns a subtle pink very much like a own lip colour but brighter and enhanced. Also, super moisturizing! I have chronically dry lips and find it hard to wear lipsticks daily since it dries out my lips and if I want to reapply both lip balm and lipstick it's just too much of a hassle. This product has become my go to. It has replaced my current pinky nude lipstick and I use it almost everyday. I also slip it into my bag and reapply whenever my lips feel dry. The packaging is also beautiful! I wish the other Dior addict lipsticks had this packaging, the pink and silver looks so cute yet luxurious.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Mizzougirl2014

I love this lip treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by moonlightpassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this about a month ago and I must say I really enjoy it! It was a bit of a splurge for me but I don't regret it. Is it worth the price....eh I mean its no miracle worker but it does keep my lips smooth and I love the pinky flush it gives my lips. If you want to treat yourself to a everyday lip flush balm I say go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Coraldc

I love love love this product!!

First of all, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. It's sophisticated, yet still really pretty. The colour on me has gone a really nice darkish berry pink - it really suits my complexion. I'm still surprised at the way the colour changes once it's on my lips since it appears to be so sheer and light pink in the tube, but I suppose that's the magic chemical reaction at work!

The product isn't super moisturising, but it's definitely much nicer to wear than a regular lipstick. It makes my lips feel smooth, and the more I've been using it the better my lips have felt.

This has now replaced regular lipstick for me when I'm at work, as I love the colour and it stays on my lips much longer than a regular lippy. The finish is also really nice - it's not like a normal lippy but not really shiny like a gloss - it has a sateen finish which I love and I think it's perfect for the corporate environment because of this.

This is an expensive product, however I'm so in love with it that I will purchase it again when I run out. I haven't used it for very long, however the more I wear it's falling into the HG category for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This gave me a nice pinky/fuschia lippie...leaning more on the pink side. Stayed with me thru drinking water and taking a catnap. Nice sweet subtle scent, non-drying. Just wish it contained a little more product as its not exactly cheap and I imagine going thru this quite quickly. Worthy of repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Armanix09

I love this. Received it as a present and I use it everyday- no need to wear lipglosses or balms with it - also smells so good! 10/10