August 27, 2014 | 2056 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by moonlightpassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this about a month ago and I must say I really enjoy it! It was a bit of a splurge for me but I don't regret it. Is it worth the price....eh I mean its no miracle worker but it does keep my lips smooth and I love the pinky flush it gives my lips. If you want to treat yourself to a everyday lip flush balm I say go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Coraldc

I love love love this product!!

First of all, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. It's sophisticated, yet still really pretty. The colour on me has gone a really nice darkish berry pink - it really suits my complexion. I'm still surprised at the way the colour changes once it's on my lips since it appears to be so sheer and light pink in the tube, but I suppose that's the magic chemical reaction at work!

The product isn't super moisturising, but it's definitely much nicer to wear than a regular lipstick. It makes my lips feel smooth, and the more I've been using it the better my lips have felt.

This has now replaced regular lipstick for me when I'm at work, as I love the colour and it stays on my lips much longer than a regular lippy. The finish is also really nice - it's not like a normal lippy but not really shiny like a gloss - it has a sateen finish which I love and I think it's perfect for the corporate environment because of this.

This is an expensive product, however I'm so in love with it that I will purchase it again when I run out. I haven't used it for very long, however the more I wear it's falling into the HG category for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This gave me a nice pinky/fuschia lippie...leaning more on the pink side. Stayed with me thru drinking water and taking a catnap. Nice sweet subtle scent, non-drying. Just wish it contained a little more product as its not exactly cheap and I imagine going thru this quite quickly. Worthy of repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Armanix09

I love this. Received it as a present and I use it everyday- no need to wear lipglosses or balms with it - also smells so good! 10/10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was in a Dior trance when I picked this up not knowing if it was really worth my money. It was. It really gave my lips a beautiful flushed appearance while making them feel so luxuriously soft and smooth. It healed my chapped lips nearly instantly and gave my face jsut a more healthful appearance. My good friend also owns this and I can attest it shows up very differently on every lip color, but it never ceases to amaze me. I also want to note the packaging is top notch. This little baby is so purse friendly and elegant. I recommend this to anyone who wants to take their natural lips to the next level in health and apperance.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and forced myself to finish the product. Now that I am almost at the bottom of the tube, I am afraid to report that I still really don't like this. These are my reasons:
(1) It smells like... play dough? Mixed with crayons? Some kind of plasticky scent from my childhood that I have grown up from and do not like on my lips;
(2) I suffer from chronic chapped lips and it is not very moisturizing, even if I re-apply throughout the day;
(3) The more I re-apply, the more intense the colour gets. The colour looks exactly like the colour my lips turn when they are most red and irritated and dry and it is not a very flattering look;
(4) The price (even though I did not pay for this, I forced myself to use it because of the high sticker price - so I am indirectly annoyed by this fourth factor as well).

The only positives are the pretty packaging and the brand.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

I'm in love with the Glow line, and the star of the line is this lipstick. It is literally magic. At first I didn't believe it and I was shocked how this worked. It looks like a light pink lipstick so I was very suspicious about it at first. This sort of light pink never suits me normally, it looks barely visible on me. I took a risk buying it, because I bought it without trying it on my lips. I put it on and then my lips went to that natural tone of vibrant pink you get, for instance when you brush your lips. I have been looking for this effect for years. I've tried Benetint, and it is basically tinting your lips in this color, but it is a dye that gives you that hue so it goes away pretty quickly comparing to this and I must say I found Benetint a little drying. But this one is almost like a balm. I'm using it everyday. Also, the packaging of this lipstick is the best lipstick packaging I've ever seen in my life. By the way, I like the Rosy Glow Blush very much, it works with the same principal as the lipstick. It's this weird light pink at first, then turns into a very natural looking pinkish cheeky color. 5 lippies to the Glow Line.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ellysab11

I honestly didn't think this would do anything at first but $30 it had to do something right? When you first look at it, you kinda wonder how "coral" colored lip stick, or whatever you want to call it, would really do anything.. But let me tell you, it's honestly like magic. I first applied some to the top of my hand to see if it came off as really coral and orangey. At first you can't see it at all and then it somehow turns to this natural pink color. It makes your lips look perfect, naturally. It isn't shiny, it isn't matte, it really makes your lips look perfect! Amazing!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolute holy grail product! I didn't think i would ever purchase this product simply because of how expensive it is.. but it truly is fabulous! Perfect product for the winter time to keep your lips very moisturized and comfortable but provide a very subtle pink rosy colour to your lips. It brightens up your face, ideal for a no makeup makeup look. It lasts around 4 hours on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ThePrettyPinkRanger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am quite found of maybelline version of this product, as it was all the rage on YouTube about 18 months ago. I purchased this on my recent trip to Macy's and I really like it. It is hydrating to the nth degree.