October 24, 2014 | 1943 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lilsilwil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The packaging on this was great, the pucci-inspired print, etc.
    My only complaints were that Baked and Half Baked were way too similar, they were almost interchangeable. If you look at them in the palette, Baked is only a teeny bit darker and more gold-ish than Half Baked, which annoys me.
    Also, The sin primer potion wasn't built into the palette, it was separate. :( Would've been nice if they'd made the palette a little longer and added a space for the mini primer to go... Good shadow quality, but the fallout is absurd. Putting it up for swap.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by tickypost1

I read the reviews and I want to buy and try it Where can I buy this?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sarahmats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely ADORE this palette. I got this full price about a little less than a year ago. I believe it's $18 now on sale at Ulta etc. These shadows are so pigmented that I didn't bother buying a back up because this will probably last me for years (hopefully). I am about NC30 or 35 in mac and have that complicated gold/yellow/olive undertones that most Asians tend to have. So these colors compliment my skin VERY well.

There's Twice baked, Half Baked, Flipside, and Baked. It also came with a mini Bourbon 24/7 liner and a sample bottle of Sin Primer Potion. I originally bought this set because I desperately wanted to try the Sin Primer Potion since I loved the original. And I figured buying the set wouldn't be bad since I didn't have any of Urban Decay's shadows.

Twice Baked: True dark brown color with some chunks of gold glitter, was not too fond of this shade at all. It makes lots of fall out.
    Half Baked: A lighter version of baked, has gold shimmers and somewhat bronze-y.
    Flipside: A shimmery metallic teal color, pretty. I do not use this shade much, but am trying to experiment. I do love this shade in the 24/7 liner, however.
    Baked: My favorite out of the four. I use this almost everyday as an all over lid color, then I'm pretty much out the door. It is a brassy true bronze color.
    Bourbon: Was ok, would never buy the full size though.
    Sin: Needless to say, I have the full size now. (Though I actually got it as a gift, but hey)

All of the shadows are very silky, creamy, smooth. When you swatch this on you finger, then rub your fingers together, it's literally like silk (for all the shades except for twice baked anyway). Also some days I don't have time for primer, and these shadows stay at least 8 hours if not more! But perhaps it is just me.

Although I do love this palette, I wish it came with a better dark brown shade. I don't prefer chunks of glitter in my shadows. I don't know anyone who does. I also found this problem in the Alice in Wonderland palette.

Urban Decay, please stop putting the chunky glitter shadows in your palettes!!

I would give it a 4 because of the glitter, but the other shades are so pretty and useful that it overcomes it. :) This is definitely worth the buy if you don't have any other Urban Decay shadows and have golden undertones. It might work on others, I wouldn't know, I've only used it on people with the same undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by joongielover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift, but I was aiming to get this sooner or later anyway. This is a wonderful palette for everyday and travel. Depending on how you apply and blend, it can be for day or night. Beautiful, pigmented shadows and everyone should definitely get this palette if you're a neutral junky like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by cserannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my travel palette! I bought this because I love Book of shadows vol. 2 (that has 3 of the 4 colors). I have brown eyes and nowadays I have a crush for using brown with teal or aquamarine colors. So this is really a treasure for me. The quality pretty good, they are very vibrant and pigmented (well, not the teal one, you have to reapply it after a couple of hours). I also got a tiny sin PP with the palette, but I haven't tried it yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These shadows are extremely pretty and if i used the udpp with them, they stay all day =D

I bought this at winners for 8 bucks, Scoree :3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this for summer and Im so happy I got it!
    I honestly have Flipsyde and Baked, but something I noticed when I swatched them together is there actually a little bit different from each other. The Flipsyde in the Get Baked palette is a little more blue then the Flipsyde in my other palette. And, the Baked is a little more golden in the Get Baked Palette then the one in my Book of Shadows. I really love these colors for summer, all of the shadows go so well together or separate. There so smooth, no chunky glitter. The only color in this palette I was not that please with was Flipsyde its not as pigmented as the rest. The liner is so smooth and very pretty but I already have a cream version of it if anyones interested. Its the Clinique brush on creme liner in Black Honey, its bassicly the same color in a cream form.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Great for summer!..although i have used them in fall and winter too! The golds are so vibrant and look great with the brown (twice baked) in the crease. Adding flipside underneath is a nice touch too, although it isn't as pigmented as I like so I prefer Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow Shade in Pease ..but Flipside is nice for a more subtle look. Overall, great palette, good deal. And the bourbon 24/7 eyeliner is a bonus!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by B1017

Nice palette, the eyeshadows are pigmented and blend well. Staying power is really good. They are however pretty shimmery so If you don't like that, this palette is not for you. I liked the fact that it came with a primer potion in Sin and a 24/7 liner in Bourbon. The liner is however way too shimmery for me. After a while the glitters in the liner end up everywhere on my face. I was really impressed with UD e/s but the liner not so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first Urban Decay palette, and I must say, that I love it! On sale for $15? I thought that was a great deal.
    The colors are beautiful, and they work together so nicely! It also comes with a 24/7 liner (a new love) and the primer potion in Sin. The colours work really well together, they are super pigmented, and perfect for gorgeous summer eye looks. I thought the packaging was cute. I would definately buy this again