Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

4.6

Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inositol, Lauryl Lysine, Macuna Prurlens Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phospholipids, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

on 12/15/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best bronzer ever! I only use drugstore physician's formula bronzer. I dust a light coat over my entire face because I am naturally tanner, and I find that this works great because I have oily skin. I have gone through so many of these bronzers, and will continue to do so.

on 11/24/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

IM IN LOVE ! This bronzer is amazing. I got mine from target, I got mine for about $13-15 I think, but my money was well spent. There is a smimmer but it will not have you looking like your face just feel in glitter. The brush it comes with is not very useful so I use my own personal brush. I use it on my whole face, and thank goodness it hides my heavy bags under my eyes. This is def in my daily makeup regiem

on 11/8/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This pressed bronzer is amazing. A little pricey, being $18.85 at CVS. It's Great for contoring the face, and for everyday use. It is sheer, yet buildable. And, no matter how much you use, it is never cakey or looks dry and piled on. The shimmer in it is milled fine, and doesn't show up at all, it gives more of a glowy, healthy look. When used on top of foundation, this provides excellent full coverage and hides nasty acne scars, and smooths out fine lines. My face feels soft to the touch with this product and last about 8-10 hours. I highly HIGHLY recommend this bronzer to anyone. Best bronzer ever,without the orange tint and high shimmer that most bronzers contain. In the package it looks a little light, but this will adjust to any skin color. I am a deep brown color and it goes on very nice. I'm IN LOVE with this bronzer, a everyday must have for me. Will use this forever and ever...

on 10/19/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This bronzer is a winner. Perfect golden color with pigment, but not too much. Brush in compact doesn’t work well, but I use a skunk brush so that I can lightly color my whole face. Great product with long staying power.

on 8/10/2011 4:49:00 AM

I had bought this a couple years ago when I couldn't find my beloved PF Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer and I thought this looked like a good alternative. I was disappointed when I saw the pan and there is a shimmery finish to the bronzer, but to my surprise it doesn't show up on the skin at all. I didn't repurchase until just recently, only after noticing in pictures back when I was using this how lovely my skin looked, it really looked like I had a nice tan. So I bought it a couple weeks ago and I have been loving it more than I did the first time around. I feel like this really does improve the condition of your skin as it says, but I don't know about making you tanner with use, I seem to be the same shade as when I started using this. It is a little spendy for a drugstore bronzer, I think I paid $13.00 for mine, but I like PF bronzers more than any other brands that you can buy in a drugstore, nothing else comes close in my opinion. I think that medium dark is a good shade for anyone who is not ghostly white. I am not very tan and this works well for me, the lighter shade would definitely be too pale, I would highly recommend this and most other Physician's Formula bronzers, if you want a natural looking matte glow this is your best bet.

on 7/22/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BRONZER!! My Target had a sale and thats the only reason I tried it because I typically feel like Physicians Formula stuff is wayy too glittery for me, but this was perfect and im so glad i tried it! it doesnt really have that much shimmer to it, just the perfect amount, which is good because I already have the oiliest skin ever and don't need any more of a glow. The packaging is easy to open and really convenient. It literally makes me darker than my nars laguna or my benefit hoola.... im seriously never repurchasing those again and instead always going with this. way better packaging than those and the product really delivers!! DONT EVEN HESITATE JUST BUY :)

on 6/28/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great bronzer, it has little to no shimmer in it so it's amazing for contouring/bronzing your skin. The coloring is great as well because it's not orangey and look real natural. I use it everyday with a contouring brush in a three along the sides of my face and it blends perfectly. Overall a must have for everyday bronzing.

on 6/3/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

BEST.BRONZER.EVER. I have the Dior bronzer..my beloved 002..and guess what? I haven't even touched it in 2 months. I can't say enough good things....yes it does have a *slight* amount of shimmer, but not in a glitter bomb way..more of a glowy way if that makes sense. I use this as a contour daily with no problems! TRY IT!

on 5/14/2011 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just don't get the hype. This product is a light browny bronzer with slight sparkle. It looks incredibly flat on my skin and actually accentuates my pores and fine lines. Basically, it makes me look older. So the whole point of putting make-up on is to look better not worse. The color in the pan looks beautiful and perfect. However, on my skin it has an orangey hue--which is really strange and crazy because in the pan it is a perfect light brown color. This bronzer is made in Italy (per packaging disclosure), so theoretically it should be incredible. But I hate it. I tried to make it work, but I just really really hate it. Moreover, for a drug store product it is ridiculously expensive (approx. $15). Will not repurchase or recommend.

on 5/7/2011 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This bronzer is amazing. Although my favorite is PF's Healthy Wear Bronzer, Bronzer Booster comes in close second.

The color, when swatched, comes off as a medium shade of brown with specks of light shimmer. When applied onto my cheeks, it comes off as a tad darker, but still a medium brown shade with a sheen finish.

It is easily blendable, and gives your skin that natural sunkissed glow everyone craves during the summertime.

I gave this a 4 because of (1) the steep price ($13-15), although I think it's worth it and the (2) the excessive packaging with the bottom compartment for the brush. I do like the mirror, and also the push-clasp to open the bronzer! Chip-free nails:)

I recommend this bronzer for light/medium to medium skin tones. It is very buildable!

Popular Bronzers