Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene.

This type and the honey lipbalm are my all time favourites, after searching endlessly for a lipbalm that actually seals the lips again licking without irritating ingredients (petroleum doesnt sit well with my lips) this was a great suprise. Currently have 2 tubes and a tin on the go and love it, would definitely keep buying again and again =)

I use 2 dehumidifiers non stop to control mold growth... as a result my lips become chapped quickly...tried this one because I was shopping and my lips were cracked... this is THE best lip balm ive use... not greasy nor too shiny like you find with petroleum based balms... far better than chapstick type products... no overpowering fragrance

I find it a little hard to get enough on my finger to put on my lips, but well. I like this. It's a tingly cooling sensation, when you put in on. The peppermint smell is great. And it's all natural, which I like.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favourite lipbalms! I love the minty flavour, the scent and how well it works on my lips, even in the harsh winter. The little tin with the bee is adorable! I recommend this to people whose lips chap easily.

I've tried ALOT of lip balms in my lifetime and this has to be one of the best. It moisturizes my lips well and I don't have to keep reapplying! It tingles when you first put it on your lips and it has a strong mint scent. Some people complain that they don't like the packaging, but I love the packaging! I always seem to lose the regular tube lip balms but I have never lost this one. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Badly allergic to this lip balm!!! First time ever. After I used this for 2 or 3 days, my lips became swelled up, small blisters all over my lips. Took me one week to heal after I didn't use it.

This is my favorite lip balm, and I've tried A LOT. It seems kind of hard when you first open the tin and find this wax cake, but it spreads easily and melts into your lips. It provides a lot of moisture without slathering on a thick coat, and it keeps lips moisturized for a long time. It's great for the dry winters we've been having in the northeast.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I could hardly get any product out of the tin because it was so hard and dry. I ended up having to scoop the stuff out which was tedious. When it was on my lips it disnt feel very moisturizing..Waste of $3, you're better off buying some good ol Vaseline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 4 of these all at once (purse, nightstand, make up bag, and a floater lol ) . This lip balm is the most effective I've tried, really moisturizing and healing immediately and long-term. Some chapsticks make your lips feel like they "need" more after a few hours, but not this one. I can put it on in the morning, and if I for some reason don't have any around all day, I can just lick my lips and it seems like some of the wax is still there working.

There's a strOng mint smell and tingly feeling when you put it on, but I love that. The ingredients are natural and not harmful, so it makes me feel good about the company and about what's ultimately being absorbed into my body.

I've even used this in situations where I have no toothbrush around to make my breath smell better- the mint is thAt strong smelling :p , but it's a clean, fresh smell so I don't think anyone would be bothered by it.

In my lifetime, I've probably purchased about 50 of these tins, and I've only had one tin that was nearly impossible to open. I like the packaging because they're sturdy and portable- even when I'm out hiking and it's hot, the wax gets softer but doesn't melt runny or leak.

I thought this product was brilliant. The lip balm itself was a little bit hard, not very creamy in texture, but that's to be expected from the bee's wax. It glides on beautifully, and the tingling sensation from the peppermint oil is very soothing, especially in the winter season. It was very moisturizing without slathering a thick layer of product on your lips like other lip balms.

The packaging itself I thought was cute, because I like the look of tins. Because of the lip balms texture, it's a bit hard to apply it with your fingers, so I like to just apply it on my lips from the tin. If you don't like to do that, just buy the one in the tube.

It was a bit pricey, I got it for $5 at Walmart, but for the quality, I highly recommend it :)

Popular Lip Treatments